[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that my teenage brother uses 4chan. What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: concern.jpg (55KB, 587x645px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
55KB, 587x645px
I was using his computer and found 4chan in a few of his suggestions. Should I just leave it be or tell him he's too young (he's 15). Are there any similar non-adult forum sites I can point him towards.
>>
4chan was founded by a fucking 15 year old. Just make sure he doesn't become a trap.
>>
>He's 15.

There's fucking 9 year olds all over /b/
>>
if you care about your brother even remotely you'd beat his ass for being an underage b& (i don't care that there's already kids here we can do nothing about, fuck having discussions with fucking idiots) and make sure he never comes back so he can have a shot at life.
>>
Troll him by installing parental control software
When he can figure out how to bypass it, he'll be ready
>>
>>36735572
There are very few of us that actually waited to be 18 before posting here, I was fucking around on /b/ 9 years ago as a 13 year old. Do you know which boards he goes to?
>>
>>36735654
I'm ok with him going on /co/ and /tv/, I guess. But he also goes on /r9k/ and /b/ too. Am I being too overprotective. I don't want him to go too deep.
>>
>>36735572

Depends on what board he browses. Keep him away from any NSFW boards. This website is toxic, but can be a generally reasonable place in moderation.
>>
Are there any less toxic non-18 + forums (besides reddit) similar to this I can show him?
>>
>>36735572
Who cares? He needs to redpill...and you cannot save him from the internet... just say something like:

"I know what you're upto online anon, careful with 4chan, that shit can be toxic in large doses... and don't you go posting any of that sissy fag shit cut I'mma get Tyrone to fuck your pink ass..."

You get the jist...
>>
>>>wizardchan
send him there so he can become powerful
>>
>>36735895
Ok I guess you guys got a point. I'll just keep track of him and occasionally keep an eye out

But, I swear if he starts saying "normie" in public like that one kid from my High School I'll kick his ass!"
>>
>>36735572
Direct him to /pol/, that way he won't become a faggot at least.
>>
Ehhh, I turned out pretty well balanced and I've been here since I was his age. Sure, 4chan was different back then, but there are worse sites. On 4chan people are called out constantly for being dumb faggots. Not all sites have this protection. If you find your brother on an extreme autism site like a diaper forum, slap his shit.

The interest boards are pretty good. A lot of the red boards are infested with literal cuck faggot propaganda and the mods need to deal with it, but not all the content is bad for people.

I'm pretty sure people have a worse opinion about this site because of all the degenerates who post 12 times a minute. I've held for a long time that most 4chan users are quite intelligent and sensible. You just don't notice them because they know how and when to shut up.
>>
>>36735604
>not making sure he becomes a trap instead
>>
>>36735572
Tell him that all the cool dudes go to 8ch
That'll get him v& so it wrong be your problem anymore
>>
File: 1492285702788.png (117KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492285702788.png
117KB, 400x400px
Ask him when he found it. If its more than like a month or two then its already too late.

>tfw found this shithole at 11

just
>>
File: jbp.jpg (179KB, 698x430px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.jpg
179KB, 698x430px
>>36735984
At's the spirit !
>>
>>36735654
>I was fucking around on /b/ 9 years ago as a 13 year old.
then you were part of the reason why this place has gone to shit desu :^)
>>
personally i'm fine with underaged lurkers, doesn't bother me unless you're 10 or something
>>
>>36735572

Tell'em to stay away from MGTOW... those guys are worse than fags and traps... they don't even use their dicks and leave it neglected, shriveled and malnourished.
>>
>>36736415

IF he talks to a MGTOW about girl advice they'll be like

"Oh what's the point? you're just going to be a broken man so you might as well chop your cock off cuz you'll have no use for it..."

Fuck those guys...
>>
>>36736259

Story?

Contrary to what you may believe this board is controllable in reasonable dosages. In fact, 4chan has probably been more of a positive influence on my life than negative. After I came to this site, I became a funnier person and more people began to appreciate my humor.I'd be worried if he browses >3x a week tho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.