[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're walking down the street when suddenly you see a LC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Little-Caesars-Box-Set.jpg (71KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Caesars-Box-Set.jpg
71KB, 640x490px
You're walking down the street when suddenly you see a LC pizza restaurant. How can you resist the delicious taste of Little Caesars pizza?
>>
HE'S BACK FOR GOOD
>>
>looking up from the concrete ground ever

yeah nah you can't fool me fatty
>>
>>36735041
Living in new york as a poor fag you get tired of eating that shit every other day
>>
>>36735041
LC is nasty shit for niggers and Mexicans.

Papa John's is wear it's at. Those plentiful toppings, that thick cheese, that fluffy crust.
>>
>>36735041
I'm eating a hot and ready right now as I write this. Thank you little Caesars!
>>
>>36735083
Yeah but can I get Papa's for $5 with no wait time?
>>
Its too much bread.

Back in the day LC had a different crust for the deep dish and cheese bread and it was way better.

Does anyone remember this?
>>
>>36735102
2big slices and a drink of superior pizza, and it actually comes to 5 dollars in cost
>>
>>36735041
>How can you resist the delicious taste of Little Caesars pizza?
You don't. The only way to not lose that battle is to not play. Knock yourself out, it's good for ya
>>
>>36735041
Instead, I get a delicious, large 3-topping pizza for $7.99 from Domino's, with the toppings I want, baked just for me.

Little Caesars are the equivalent of one-size-fits-all slut pizzas.
>>
>>36735102
The moron has already proven that he is stupid
>is wear it's at

I doubt he'd take the price into consideration. He probably thinks his local McDonald's cheap ass burger is just as good as a $9.00 burger at a good restaurant.
>>
>>36735041
Is this what american pizzas look like? It's like 90% bread, no wonder you need shitty dipping sauce with that crap.
>>
Was about to get some LC myself to eat in one sitting while playing CSS and add the box to the pile in closet (over a dozen since I cleaned it out early April) but sadly they close at 10 here. So now I'm the McDonald's drive through. I love me some Ron's, but it can't compare to sweet Italian cuisine. Speaking of I might be going to one of the 2 remaining McDonald's that serves pizza here pretty soon
>>
>>36735210
To be fair, I get shitty dipping sauce even if the pizza has a lot of sauce
>>
>>36735041
No matter what anyone says, their pizza has the best sauce and their crazy bread is amazing.
>>
I structure my commutes to avoid little Caesar brand pizza because I can not resist. Five dollars for a hot and ready pizza is just too good of a deal to pass up!
>>
>>36735601
>Five dollars for a hot and ready pizza is just too good of a deal to pass up!
>tfw I saw s commercial about that
Goddammit first it was Wendy's now it's fucking little fucking ceasars fuck I knew kikes were bad but this is fucking insane fuck
>>
>>36735799
Little Caesars shilling predates the Wendy's shilling on /r9k/.
>>
File: Broke Nigga.jpg (170KB, 1300x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Broke Nigga.jpg
170KB, 1300x1211px
>>36735041
Pretty easy when you can't even afford a pizza desu
I do like their deep dish pizzas though
>>
>five bucks for a pizza ready to go
>cover it in sriracha

nothing better
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.