[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no meme faggotry, should i kill myself y/n im a waste of resources

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: aaaa11111111111.jpg (89KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa11111111111.jpg
89KB, 723x691px
no meme faggotry, should i kill myself y/n

im a waste of resources and im not contributing to society in any way, i just sit at home and be a useless piece of shit and ocassionally flash titties when i need money

whats the point lmao
>>
yes kill yourself

cmon now, hurry along
>>
get a bunch of ironic face tattoos first
>>
>>36730166
whats a good method that doesnt require buying a gun, im poor af
>>36730168
ew
>>
Men pay money to see your tits?

How?

Flash 'em to this crowd,and a good percentage of them will appreciate you.

Its a start.
>>
hey i gotta test something

stay here
>>
>>36730131
probably better no--

>op is a Twitch whore

do it live on Twitch so that its reported on widely
>>
>>36730288
i camwhore on chaturbate to pay rent
>>36730334
??????
>>
>>36730353
i dont broadcast on twitch actually

ive been thinking about starting because it seems fun though
>>
File: aw111111.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aw111111.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
thanks for the help i guess
>>
>>36730131
Of course you shouldn't. Life goes through peaks and troughs for everybody. As cheesy as that sounds, it's very true, and I can testify; I used to have terrible depression back in October, and I'm glad to say I fought my way through it.
>>
I don't know if you're being honest or not, but its up to you. I would feel malicious if I told you to kill yourself. Godspeed
>>
>>36730131
Are your tits nice?

Also no as someone who has been through some hard shit in life. Maybe if you were age 40 and still tired of it all.
>>
>>36730361
At least you're paying rent. That's more than a lot of people on this board can say. Who cares whether you contribute anything to society or not anyway?
>>
>>36730672
i tried to kill myself 2 years ago and failed and im still miserable i should just finish the job
>>36730847
ive been thinking about it a lot. portland has some nice bridges
>>36730928
theyre big but saggy idk some people like them i guess but i dont theyre just bags of fat
>>36731089
whats the point of me wasting resources though if im not doing anything beneficial? just living for the sake of living?
>>
>>36731224
You want some kind of purpose? Go out there and find it. There is no purpose to life other than just living life how you see fit. Live life for yourself. Moping about at home ain't gonna get you anywhere - if you were happy, I'd say sure, you do that, flash for cash and live in the basement, do your own thing. But if you're not? I dunno, go apply for a job somewhere, make some friends.
>>
>>36731224
90% of people don't do something useful. They're just wagecucks working so that others may profit.

And yeah life is just doing whatever. I do stuff I like such as swimming and making music. Sometimes I chill with online friends offline. Then I play vidya and watch anime every now and then.

Location? Just try to make the best of things and do fun stuff for yourself.
>>
>>36730131
But anon you're a roastie, presumably in the west, you live life on easymode. Like doesn't get better than that. Why are you incapable on doing better? You have cheat codes activated, it's not actually going to get much easier desu.
>>
how bout dont because its the cowards way out of life.. find a actual man that treats you like a real women and make it a reason to live
>>
>>36730131
It doesn't matter either way
>>
>>36730259
Just jump off a cliff or the tallest building you can find. Hanging yourself is also a 100 % guarantee. Don't pussy out, femanon.
>>
>>36731224
>whats the point of me wasting resources though if im not doing anything beneficial? just living for the sake of living?
Why not? What's the point of anyone being alive and consuming resources? Even people with 'good' jobs don't really contribute much to society. Not like we live in an era of resource scarcity anyway.
>>
>>36730131
If this post is dubs kysys
If this post is singles go masturbate or something
>>
File: Check 'em.png (299KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.png
299KB, 375x523px
Next dubs decide how OP kills herself.
I'll start: a huge load of acid pumped into her anus.

Check 'em.
>>
File: Adubs Hitler 1.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adubs Hitler 1.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>36732163
Reroll my suggestion with my Addolf special.
>>
File: Adubs Hitler 2.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adubs Hitler 2.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>36732254
ROLLRAPEROLLRAPEROLL
>>
>>36731448
nobody wants to be friends with a lazy depressed camwhore
>>36731456
portland
>>36731492
nah chronic illness and mental illness and trauma from child abuse arent easymode
>>36731602
> implying relationships can cure depression

are you retarded
>>
File: got 'em.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
got 'em.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>36732266
DOUBLE DUBS
OP, GET SOME ACID AND A HUGE PLASTIC FUNNEL NAO!
>>
>>36732290
>nobody wants to be friends with a lazy depressed camwhore
You just evaded everything I said because you're admittedly too lazy to get out there.

Do what you want. Just know that you won't change how you feel now unless you attempt to change what you're doing with your life. You can make friends and people will be friends with you. Just...y'know...make a goddamn effort for once in your life.
>>
>>36730131
I don't know what to say, I'm pretty suicidal myself. After everything I can assume you've gone through, it's pretty damn hard to go on. I hate how society shames us for wanting out when it seems like there's nothing left. I feel yur pain, OP, and I'm here for you.
>>
>>36730131
Dont kill yourself.Yor useless right now but i can make you be valuable.All you need to do is listen to me and let me tell you how to think and live.If you listen to me you will be a really useful and valuable person.I will shape you in my image and you will be a supreme being such as me.
You will be my project#2 give me your discord so we can talk :)
>>
Contribute to the society instead?

Go to a useful 1 or 2 year college program. Then get a useful job where you don't do the same shit every day.
>>
>>36730259
>whats a good method that doesnt require buying a gun, im poor af
You can buy a Hi-point 9mm pistol for under $100 if you look. A box of 9mm isn't that much either. If you're really paying rent by showing off your body it shouldn't take that much effort to get one.
>>
>>36730131
Stop pretending you owe society anything.
Being a useless piece of shit is fine, just need to find a way to make yourself happy.

That's all that actually matters in your brief flash of existence, the amount of happiness you can clock in. So we're all ultimately losing to some downy shortbus rider who eats nothing but chicken nuggets and chocolate pudding and is literally too retarded to know how shitty things really are.

Also, timestamp+tits or gtfo.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.