[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im feeling sad again my anxiety is disabling me Ayas calling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 19

Im feeling sad again
my anxiety is disabling me
Ayas calling me names every second and its everywhere in me
when will these episodes stop
>>
File: 1471975163670.png (1MB, 1258x979px) Image search: [Google]
1471975163670.png
1MB, 1258x979px
sorry if i made you feel bad
sorry you feel bad at all
>>
>>36730044
You dont deserve to feel bad
told you to not be so clingy around a hindrance
>>
>>36730067
i thought i wasnt clingy
>>
>>36729960
I think it might be best if you stopped making these threads for a bit, or at least stopped mentioning Aya
it's gonna be a constant reminder to you, and I've seen Aya posting in the last couple threads
He was being pretty mean in the last thread so I assume thats what caused this
>>
>>36730601
i dont really know
he called me useless and fucked in the head yesterday
two phrases i dont forget.
it really hurts to have this anxiety anon
its like im reliving it happening and it makes me want to die
>>
>>36730679
like I said it would probably be a good idea to lay off the threads for a bit, or at least stop mentioning Aya
he said that stuff in a thread yesterday right?
>>
Seriously rem, go outside. Have a picnic. This board will just remind you of aya.
>>
>>36730679
proof of aya saying this or you're lying
also didn't he tell you to stop mentioning him?
>>
>>36731116
im not going to screencap it for you
go away please, youre just a toxin
>>
File: RemberHappyDay.jpg (94KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
RemberHappyDay.jpg
94KB, 1024x576px
>>36729960
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Stop being sad
>>
Rem poster is the equivalent of a Stacey chasing an abusive chad, and all you beta orbiters enable him
>>
>>36731399
i dont have any orbiters I just say how I feel to cope with anxiety and crying
>>
>>36731445
Go to a doctor instead you're making yourself worse
>>
you need 3+ threads going on simultaneously
>>
>>36731259
but there's nothing to screencap on my screen that meets these implications, lying sack of shit
heeheee
>>
>>36731486
I did and haven't been diagnosed with anything
on generic antidepressants
>>36731633
there is I remember it clear
also go away
>>
File: 1491886000675.jpg (16KB, 398x361px) Image search: [Google]
1491886000675.jpg
16KB, 398x361px
>>36731660
>I did and haven't been diagnosed with anything
>on generic antidepressants
Well have you been entirely honest to the doctor?
Have you been taking your pills?
>>
>>36731711
Yup
my doctor said I didn't need them anymore since yesterday
>>
File: 1493407884264.jpg (114KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493407884264.jpg
114KB, 1280x1024px
Uhhh, I'm pretty bored so can I get a quick rundown of the situation? I might help you with your feels.

>unrelated animu pic to catch the eye and post
>>
>>36731768
nothing much
just have bad memories a lot
and then I suddenly breakdown in tears
calming down is impossible
>>
>>36731786
the bad memories will start to go away eventually, but it's gonna take time
don't listen to the other anons, keep posting feels here if it helps, just try to mention Aya less, that will help you forget
>>
>>36731768
Rem added this person called "Aya" off of an /r9k/ discord thread and they occasionally sent Touhou pics to each other. At some point Aya harmlessly removed him and then Rem started going fucking berserk and has been harassing Aya and making threads crying about the situation for weeks despite the fact they barely even fucking know each other. Aya is in the right here, don't listen to Rem's lies.
>>
>>36731811
it doesnt matter if i mention them or not desu
>>36731831
what lies are you talking about?
>>
>>36731732
>>36731786
so what makes your doctor think you don't need the pills anymore
>>
>>36731768
>anime pic
PLEASE BE IN LONDON
>>
>>36731848
she recommended some therapy.
and Ive been going
but my therapist is having a hard time digging under trauma I guess
>>
File: 1491312351384.png (347KB, 578x895px) Image search: [Google]
1491312351384.png
347KB, 578x895px
>>36731786
Huh yeah, but like why? What memories?
Cuz I mean, you're not gunna get bettah if u dunno what maeks u sad. It's called, uh, cathararcis or sumthin

>>36731831
Sounds really dumb to be honest. I can't understand why anybody would come to build any attachment over somebody else if you've just talked to someone for a few weeks...
Like hell, I had many issues with friends I knew for years, and don't feel bad about it (nearly beat the shit out of each other because of antifa scum). Maybe relativizing it could help, even though it might not help.

>>36731867
not a fag, and I'm on the other side of the channel m8. As said, the pic is only here to catch the eye and get moar (you)s
>>
>>36731891
Mostly when Aya called me names
I just cant forget it for some reason
and I always break down in tears

Ive been thinking about ending it because the anxietys debilitating
>>
>>36731939
But what I don't get is: what kind of link you had? Was he (or she, I dunno) a childhood friend, someone you knew well? Because from what I read it sounds like a complete stranger you talked to for two weeks or so. Am I right?
And if so, why are his insults all that important?
>>
>>36731886
Betting 10 (you)s it's histrionic personality disorder or something related.
>>
>>36732018
aya was my only friend back then
and i felt happy talking with him

I think hes right though
about me being useless what he says does matter
im afraid to end it
too petty to just stab my throat
even Aya teased me about that and said the knife was blunt
I just want the anxiety to end
it feels like its killing me
>>
File: 41855136_p0.jpg (830KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
41855136_p0.jpg
830KB, 1200x848px
>>36732071
Man, you're way too emotional...
I could never understand people like you, creating your own petty problems in your mind, while having all the wealth the world has to offer.
It's like you people get all too focused on the little pet peeves of life and forget to enjoy the beauty of what's surrounding you everyday.

But do you have friends now? Have you tried to make ones, and more importantly, have you been able to see where you were wrong?

Either way, you both sound like absolute idiots, or at least, children getting annoyed over nothing. Way too down to earth, I tell you...
>>
File: RemPic18.png (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
RemPic18.png
60KB, 200x200px
>>36732241
>Man, you're way too emotional...

I think this is a little bit of a trigger for him. People say he's too emotional a lot. I find his passion attractive.
>>
>>36732241
i just wanted to be happy with Aya
and be friends
theres not much else for me to say
sorry
i cant stop thinking about it
just want to die
im trying to starve so it takes my mind off it
i hate living like this and crying all the time
its like he wanted me to feel this way
>>
>>36732314
i didnt read all of what i said in that post I cant calm down from this though
make it stop i hate crying
its like someones hurting me all the time
>>
File: yande.jpg (1MB, 1598x2373px) Image search: [Google]
yande.jpg
1MB, 1598x2373px
>>36732281
It's not attractive, it's a weakness.
Some people are nice, but most are evil by design, and there is no way of telling unless you know them to the very core.
That is why you don't build any ling with anyone unless you've known them for years and that their record is pure gold clean. These kind, who only seek the emotional rush of getting with new people and trying to enjoy it are the weak links that get used and abused by those less scrupulous.
It's only bad for him. But I guess the deed has been done, or whatever the saying is. But I'm still surprised that anybody, especially here, hasn't understood this by the time their words have any consequences...
>>
>>36732372
Mmm, Ako.
I'm not sure, but you seem to think there was something romantic between them? They were just friends, and Rem just liked Aya as a friend.
>>
>>36732453
I'm not saying they were lovers, I at least understood that. I'm talking about friendships.
You can never consider someone a friend unless you've known them for years and you are 100% sure that you can rely on them whenever you need. If that's not the case, they're not important, and shouldn't consider them as anything more than subject matters.
Either this Rem was really in need of some social interaction, in which case they were other (and better) ways, or he is just a fool to get hurt by such a small thing.
>>
>>36732453
it doesnt matter anon

these discussions wont get anywhere
im glad you people are hearing me though

just want to die
Aya said im useless and dumb
please make it stop
it hurts i dont want to cry anymore
ijust want to be happy with Aya
and send touhou pics
>>
File: Chiya check em.jpg (81KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chiya check em.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
>>36732560
What if you know someone for years, develop a bond that's more familial in nature than friendly, feel 100% sure that you can rely on them, and then they ghost you anyway?
>>
>>36732314
To me it seems like Aya was a pretty shitty friend if he makes you feel like this
It would help if you focused on the positives, like that game idea you were talking about before
>>
This is why people need to stop giving him attention and let him seek proper help
He doesn't want your friendship
He wants aya
>>
>>36732620
yeah
lets not talk anymore about it just wasting time
>>
>>36732671
I don't think its selfish to want to be friends with someone
even if you guys weren't friends for long you had some connection
you've got other friends tho right? you said you were gonna watch anime with one of them earlier
>>
>>36732595
It happened many times, at least thrice. People I talked to daily for 3, 4 and (also) 4 years. And I don't feel bad. These were people I shared my every secret, and I spent more time with them than with my parents, whom I barely saw anyway.
And you know what? I don't talk to any of them. I don't know what they've become, and I don't care. I appreciated them very much and enjoyed the time spent with them.
One of them turned into a filthy pothead commie, and never talked to afterwards, another one into such a jerk you couldn't even imagine, and one was so much of a burden to deal with I just ended up telling him to fuck off, and the feeling to across.
The problem is these people are too emotional, and build these sort of unhealthy links with one another where they imagine they somehow "need" one another when in fact, if you got your head straight, you need nobody to live a peaceful life: maybe not the best, but far more comfortable.
>>
>>36732726
i dont know whats wrong with me

feel stuck in a different time of my life
aya hates me
theres no point in talking about it
he knows im useless
sorry
cant think straight aaya hates me
>>
>>36732795
if typing out feels makes you feel better there is a point
I know how you feel and it sucks but eventually it'll fade, just try to distract yourself with anime or vidya
>>
>>36732833
sorry for bothering you. Just
it hurts so bad, the right words wont come out of me
all i want is to just stop crying
i hate crying it feels like Ayas killing me
>>
File: Kaori.gif (707KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kaori.gif
707KB, 500x400px
>>36732735
I think you might be on the abnormally unemotional and detached side of things. I love having an isolated and slow life, but I'm definitely not as airy about my relationships as you are.

That's a really fucking cute/hot anime girl though.
>>
>>36732886
don't be sorry, it doesn't bother me
this probably sounds like bs but this feeling won't last forever, I went thru the same thing when my friend blocked me but I was able to move on eventually, trust me this feeling won't last
>>
>>36732923
I generally live a very detached life, and it works pretty well to be frank: I don't get too happy when good things come by, and don't get too sad when bad things happen. It's just a question of being able to see the bigger picture: what's the deal with a friendship when you can talk to thousands with ease and always surround yourself with new people? And besides, what's the point of sharing everything when things will eventually turn back on you?
It's not something I often see, for some reason: when I see people get all bothered by politics, people annoying them, happy times, all I think is about how foolish it is to care that much.
I actually have a hard time describing just how I feel about the way I live, but for the fair share of shit I've got, I think it's a pretty good motto to follow.

And I'm glad you like the pics, I just tak'em at random from one of my folders (although I don't post the lewd ones).
>>
>>36733002
its not only that
im a bad person anon
you dont understand what its like
im a bad person and i cant even die
aya hates me
i hate my life
>>
>>36733041
You're pretty sexy, but very different from me
What's your MBTI
>>
it doesnt matter anymore
hate
crying
feel so tired
>>
>>36733094
what makes you think you're a bad person?
you've been going thru a lot of stress lately, if you've been neglecting your other friends or anything its understandable
>>
jesus christ you faggots are unstable

no wonder your suicide rates are through the fucking roof

get some testosterone in your life. fuck aya and fuck you anon. get a punching bag or something. quit being a bitch
>>
>>36733119
I don't know what part of a froggie manlet you'd consider sexy, but I guess I'll take is as a compliment.

And I don't really MBTI is really worth anything to be honest. I tried it a few times, and the result changed a little every time, but it mostly was INTP, whatever the fuck that means
>>
>>36733246
>I don't know what part of a froggie manlet

You're posting cute anime girls, not frogs. That doesn't hurt.

INTP fits you well, they're detached and pretty alien by normal human standards.
>>
>>36733041
>I generally live a very detached life, and it works pretty well to be frank: I don't get too happy when good things come by, and don't get too sad when bad things happen
You sound similar to me.
An aloof world view works for us, but not for others, they're just wired up differently.
In a way I wonder if in the end it didn't fuck me because frankly I don't have any ambition either
as a result I can't really be arsed to put much effort into accomplishing anything.
>>
>>36733363
By froggie, I meant french, but let me tell you: just because I post cute animu doesn't mean I'm cute either.
But that MBTI description fits me a little I guess, maybe I'll look into it.

>>36733368
It was the same for me for quite some time, up to the point where I failed my first year at uni. The only reason I work now (and things go smoothly) is because I rationalized that if I don't get my fingers out of my ass now and do something, I will regret it. It's one thing to understand it, pretty much everyone does, but it's another to feel it, and turn it into a driving force. I guess that after this hurdle, I managed to get this into my mind.
But for a very long time I, didn't do anything besides what I wanted, and it worked pretty well, in part thanks to my "gifts", as people would say.
>>
>>36733466
What are your gifts?
>>
>>36733491
According to my teachers, I was always one step ahead of others: I never really had very good grades, but somehow teachers, in spite of that, said that I was very bright. That didn't make any sense for me, but now I think that I understand what they meant, now that I'm well into higher education.
Plus, I managed to get very good grades in certain topics without doing any work, because I am particularly good at understanding new concepts, which often meant that I didn't need to work in maths or physics (I did a scientific specialization.
And I know it sounds very much like bragging, but I got 16 out of 20 in the Bac (kind of the french equivalent of the SAT), which is a very good result, especially considering I never worked...
But lately, I realized I could do more if I worked, and it paid off.

>getting hard to find non-lewd
>>
Adopt another persona and cease your defilement of my Scarlet Devil.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.