[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw /r9k/ is right and you have no value other than your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1410395958930.png (256KB, 858x481px) Image search: [Google]
1410395958930.png
256KB, 858x481px
>tfw /r9k/ is right and you have no value other than your vagina
I just wanted a husband and a family to love..
>>
have you tried not being a whore?
>>
I never said that, ever.
>>
i mean they aren't exactly right. you like everyone else on the planet has the value of growth and potential. if you don't feel valuable make yourself a better person. develop new tastes and interests and values. you are just inherently valuable for your vagina you can be valuable for other things to but those require work
>>
It's good you understand that
You better work on increasing your sexual market value if you want a rich husband

Get fit if you aren't already, wear cute clothes, act cute

>>36729666
and what is your opinion on the purpose of women?
>>
>>36729639
that's right, your diseased vagina is the only reason you have any worth in the whole world
but not for long with artificial wombs and whatnot
>>
>>36729666
stop using a name on /r9k/ you disgusting nigger
>>
>>36729639
>I just wanted a husband and a family to love..
Then get one.

Age, Location, Interests? Do you want a robot bf?
>>
>>36729639
same

lets suicide pact op
>>
>>36729659
I'm still a virgin though.
>>
>>36729639
Sorry, too late for you, feminism ruined the traditional family and home system

Now all you are is a warm hole for promiscuous men to come into before they get bored of you

Isn't sexual liberation great for you, the feminists are on your side right? it's not like they do this shit to get more dykes to fill their lines, oh and it's not rape if another women is acting pushy so stop oppressing Chubby and let her harass you
>>
>>36729723
Don't lie to me slut, the fact that you're on here starting threads for attention tells me what kind of roastie you are
>>
>>36729699

It's always evolving.

>>36729714

I will, once you figure out the winning move.
>>
>>36729639
Where do you live, and are you a christian?
>>
>>36729723
Virginity is a value
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.