[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The majority of African-Americans are boorish, aggressive, unambitious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492221885343.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1492221885343.png
89KB, 553x506px
The majority of African-Americans are boorish, aggressive, unambitious apes. The sooner civilised Affrican-Americans and non-American Africans come to terms with that fact, the sooner they can divorce themselves from those that are dragging them down and stop being lumped in with them.

Stop trying to defend them or justify their behaviour. Stop trying to stoop to their level to ingratiate yourselves with them. Stop lettng them drag you down in a vain attempt to pull them up. Accept reality as it is and leave the filth to their mindless rutting and over-inflated sense of entitlement.
>>
File: 1493554431872.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1493554431872.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>36727352
>c'mon you dumb ape, suck whitey's cock and we'll accept you as human beings

Only the saddest, weak minded and self loathing will actually take this kind of rhetoric seriously

Nothing funnier than seeing a coon among whites lecturing negros, a house negro
>>
>>36727473
>You're either a porch monkey or a house negro

So what you're saying is there's no winning?
>>
>>36728029
Unless you genocide whites there really isn't.
>>
File: 1478672075181.png (2MB, 2000x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1478672075181.png
2MB, 2000x1191px
Well at least I'll go down as a president!

Ooga booga, if if if if if if if if if if if if uhh okie doke!
>>
>>36728068
Kill yourself Uncle Tyrone. People like you and those that enable you are everything wrong with the black community.
>>
>>36728068
Tough luck for you then, spade.
>>
>>36727352
>>36727352
>>36727473
nonamerican Africans recognize immediately that afro-americans are human garbage and should be held in contempt
it's not about sucking up to white standards of behavior, it's about having a fucking conscience and being willing to discriminate between right and wrong
>>
>>36728600
>nonamerican Africans
and here comes the FOB, his children are huffing shit in his home country yet he puffs his chest
Even though everyone still sees you as nothing more than a nigger you'll desperately find anyone to trash to score brownie points
Like I said, only the most pathetic pay this sort of rhetoric any heed
>>
>>36727352
I think the civilised ones do aknowledge the fact that the rest of them are brutes and distance themselves
>>
>>36728741
I'm Asian, you nonce, it doesn't take a nigger to be able to describe reality
An African manages to escape their shithole of a country, rightfully looks down on all you apes that haven't done shit with your lives, and you desperately look for any way to psychologize them, any excuse for why people shouldn't dislike you... Nobody's buying it.
>>
>>36728915
>I'm Asian
opinion discarded
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.