[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only want to be safe and warm. This is a basic human right.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: nie tak bardzo comfy.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
nie tak bardzo comfy.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
I only want to be safe and warm. This is a basic human right.
>>
there is no such thing as human rights.
>>
>>36723594
there are no such things as basic rights
>>
>>36723602
>>36723607

There are, and being comfy is one of them.
>>
>>36723594
unless you demonstrate your devotion to capitalism, you deserve to freeze to death in an alley and get eaten by stray mongrels when you thaw
>>
>>36723648
Your emotions are you, your thoughts, your physical sensations, they're all you and you are simply confusing your ego alone with you. Brush your hand across your computer desk, that's you, and then think about how it is that you are giving motion to that limb, and how you grow your hair and beat your heart. Eventually you'll realize there is no 'you', as a separate entity, the atoms of your body are only separated from the rest of those in the universe by an imaginary line. In truth, you grew out of this world, you are as much the universe as a leaf is the plant, and you, and every other you that people align themselves with are the point at which the universe realizes that it exists. That what all this is, you are the same motion and energy that was the big bang, the binding of quarks into mesons, baryogenesis, gravity, evolution, and who knows what else past the physical standard model and galaxy filaments. The unconscious self complexification of the universe is you, life, that can know it's real, and so then plays games, all with the only purpose of seeing how complex things can get around here, the digital world is the next step in this.

The only moment is now, so you may as well not take these games we play too seriously and enjoy them for what they are.
>>
>>36723648
oh YEAH well prove it then
>>
File: Comfy Pepe.jpg (202KB, 1200x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Pepe.jpg
202KB, 1200x1123px
>>36723594
>Tfw you realize that comfiness isn't soley based around comfy things, but by having a comfy life in general
>>
>>36723680
>3
autism, get off this board. r9k is normieville now and you faggots don't belong here or anywhere else
>>
Wear more layers, problem solved
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.