[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wizardry Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wizard.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
This is an honest question; why do you think your lives will be suddenly better with a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend?

Think about it logically. Having a 'significant other' only distracts you from bettering yourself.

It's a time sink, a money sink, and more often than not leaves you raw and hurt instead of satisfied.

I've had a girlfriend before that made my life hell; it didn't last long and I got rid of her pretty quickly.

I'm still intending to become a wizard; to me, it just makes more sense to focus on oneself and your own goals instead of wasting time chasing a leech.
>>
>>36720229
>wizard
>had a gf

Yeah no. It Dosent take a wizard or genius to tell that women are nothing but trouble.The fact that you fell for it makes you a normie or failed normie now that you realize.
>>
File: asasdadda.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
asasdadda.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>36720229
>he let a succubus drain his mana
>still thinks he can be a wizard
How does it feel to know you wasted your chance at mastering the magick arts just to satisfy your selfish carnal desires?
>>
>>36720229
A lot of people here are pathetic failed normie Who long for sex because They succumb to peer pressure
>>
>>36720314
>>36720495
You both seem to be laboring under the impressions that my wizardry was taken from me.

The bitch did not gain coitus nor any other sensual or sexual pleasures from me such as kissing or handholding.

I retracted from my mistakes before I lost my golden trinity of virginity: kissless, sexless, and handless.

It was a minor setback. My power is greater than the she-witch's.
>>
Honestly I'm a failed normie virgin that feels bad about it sometimes but I still intend to be a permavirgin. Feels like I've already missed my shot so it's just a matter of managing my left over time before death which seems to be closing in at an accelerated rate
>>
>>36720528
>peer pressure

You could be a complete pussy bitch and still not give in to it.

>>36720495
Well said, brethren. I personally fap to 2d hentai to obtain fearsome wizard powers.
>>
>>36720229

I'm well on my way to becoming a wizard. I think I have some minor wizard powers already because I was able to put a couple of voodoo curses on people (really minor ones) and I can feel my power increasing with every plebian female I friendzone. 9 more years, but I've made it 3 years past the point of no return and am resolute in my ways.
>>
>>36722223
> I personally fap to 2d hentai to obtain fearsome wizard powers

And yet those fearsome powers failed to GET you a GET
>>
>>36721017
>had a gf

Dosent matter the reason people with gfs are considered normies is because it takes social skills and emotional trust to create and maintain a relationship.

Did you even try? Or was it your normie neurotypical brain wired at birth for success that carried you to a gf?

I've been collaborating with some skilled technical bots to create a website very similar to this one. That's all I can tell you. But if you were to post this on there you would be banned. Dosent mean You can't share feels undercover and just not mention your gf though. You just won't be able to spread your normieshit.
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36722380
>tfw will never be able to GET a GET
>>
>>36722419
not him but I for one tried hard and multiple times over many periods in my life to succeed in dating life but I was not able to get far. I don't think there should be such negativity towards incel guys who tried to make something work but could never solidify a relationship strong enough to become actual partners and lose virginity. Sure, we might have gotten past stage 0 but not passed the point of no return. Therefore I believe incels should be tolerated
>>
>bettering oneself just for the sake of improvement
Bitch, the whole point of self improvement is to land a significant other. Think about that fucking post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.