[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British YouTube vlogger Lucy Moon is asked the question &quo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0114.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
British YouTube vlogger Lucy Moon is asked the question "how to cope with the feeling that everyone is having sex around you" her answer will solve all your problems, it's so simple robots

https://youtu.be/fkYI0-kfcJM 16:10 in this video.
>>
>>36720204

This video sums up why I hate women
>>
>people make videos of themselves eating meals and other people watch them

at least I'm not as pathetic as either of these people so thanks Lucy that cheered me up
>>
>>36720204
Nice fem-mustache
>>
>there are people who watch a random slag talk at a camera for and hour
>>
so I am not going to watch that, but what is her solution?
>>
>>36720283
>have sex
That's literally it
>>
>>36720283
1. Go have sex (not necessarily with whom you want to)

2. Take pride in not having sex.

To be fair, aside from bitching online or shooting up a school there's not much else you can do.
>>
>>36720204
Huh, wonder why I didn't I think of that
>>
>>36720204
>He used to be my MP
>Jeremy Corbyn is MP for Islington North

Upper class rich bitch. Opinion discarded.
>>
notice how barely any thought went into her answers?

also, think about the question: how to cope with the feeling? she gave solutions, but i get the sense that the person asking the question is beyond solution, i mean they asked how to cope, they didn't ask how to get laid.

if you asked me how you cope, i woulda said drink, drugs, occupy yourself with something else.
she said dating. that could make that shit worse, much worse imo. like how i attempted online dating.
>>
>>36720225

To clarify I sometimes watch female vloggersvto understand how women think. So far I haven't found any reason or logic just emotional responses and made up bullshit like "just be yourself
>>
File: 1489882699559.jpg (101KB, 668x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1489882699559.jpg
101KB, 668x1370px
>>36720319
I'll take bitching on the internet

Thanks
>>
>>36720312Never knew it was that easy, why haven't I been havin sex this whole time, god I hate women
>>
>>36720204
this video triggered me, she sounds and has facial features similar to my ex.

thanks for making me cry OP, going to get drunk, seriously, honestly, fuck you.
>>
>>36720260
People listen to podcasts, depending on the content it can pretty much be the same thing. You're tuning in to hear a personality you like, not that strange. Though she seems pretty dull.
>>
>>36720445
Most podcasts are about something more interesting than this vapid upper class whore's boring life.
>>
>>36720476

Literally a perfect describtion of her.
>>
>I dunno, try dating!

Jesus christ
>>
those 3 options are out of reach for most us.
>>
>>36720388
>if you asked me how you cope, i woulda said drink, drugs

you put thought into the question and came up with something 100 times worse lmao
>>
>>36720204
>there's an hour of this
Why lord
>>
>>36720894
100x worse and 100x shit people already fuckin do, brosef.

in my mind when i said drugs, i meant weed, but yeah, that could be bad.
we're talking about dealing with a problem, not solving it, that's what cope means.

she just doesn't fucking know what cope means, that's what i'm going with.
>>
>>36720842
It's obvious she has no conception of the fact that there are people out there for whom 'just going out and having sex' or 'dating' are near impossible dreams.

Don't really blame her though, she's just attractive enough to not be embarassed speaking to her but too ugly to be intimidating. She probably gets hit on all the time as a warm up by nervous normies or bootycalled by chads who don't want to put the effort in.

People having trouble with relationships outside of shallow meme stuff is probably outside of her comprehension.
>>
>>36720988
people are dismissing her as upper clash trash, so yeah, a lot of shit is out of her comprehension, basic struggle for example. most struggle she's prolly had is highschool/college exams.
>>
>>36720402

"Just be yourself" is actually great advice for actually finding friends/a partner you actually get along with, since if you go through life pretending to be a generic normie you'll just be wasting your time trying to fit in with people you have nothing in common with you don't really like while scarring off people you would like to connect with. But this advice triggers normies and robots alike since most people just want to be liked by popular people rather than have a genuine friendship or relationship.
>>
>>36721005
She's more middle/upper middle by the sounds of it. Like son of a surgeon/lawyer/business partner tier, not born into a family with an aristocratic blood line.

british proles always think that anyone who speaks in RP is upper class but really it doesn't indicate shit.
>>
>>36720402
>why does someone who does nothing but eat meals on webcam and make small talk with youtube chat seem vapid?

hmm what a mystery
>>
>>36720981

solving a problem's a lot better than just ignoring it with self medication my famalam
>>
>>36720402
>So far I haven't found any reason or logic just emotional responses and made up bullshit
Why do you think 99% of the world's best scientists are men? Female brains work differently, they aren't capable of the same kind of rationality as a male brain.
>>
>>36721102
yeah but he asked how to cope, we're not psychologists, we're just giving an answer based on the question.

problem solving isn't helping someone who is beyond solution, that's what everyone in here is saying and something i said already.
>>
>>36721031
this

im a huge weirdo and ive always had friends
>>
What really annoyed me was the "just have sex" bit.
>>
>>36720319
There is another option. Drop the dumb idea of having pride in not having sex and pursue other hobbies or goals.
Unless your goal is just having sex, in that case you're back to option 1.
>>
>brown eyed
are u telling me this is how the british look? she looks ethnic desu
>>
>>36720204
kill this dumb ugly bitch with a hammer to her forehead
>>
>>36721422
she's paki or something
>>
>>36721102
and solving a problem takes times, coping is an immediate response
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.