[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my mom is pissed at me cause she thinks I stole 5 bucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: dissappointment.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
dissappointment.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tfw my mom is pissed at me cause she thinks I stole 5 bucks from her and is now ignoring me after calling me a "parasite" and a "drunk loser"
>my dad's been ignoring me and subtly being a dick to me ever since he called the cops on me for "hitting" him
>I'm a broke NEET and am gonna be broke until payday which is 17 days away because I lent money to the wrong people
>wanna change my name before I get a job so I have to wait around 2 months for that(that's how long a change of name takes)
>know that I probably won't be able to change my name anytime soon since I spend all my money on booze
>know that even if I change my name I probably still won't get a job cause I'm too lazy and drink too much
>know that I'm probably gonna live with my parents untill they kick me out
is there any better option than suicide?
>>
What is your current name?
>>
>>36719946
sometimes when I feel bad about my life I come here and read stories like this and it cheers me up. Thanks for being a complete failure anon, you really helped
>>
>>36719971
it's the same as my dad's and I don't want anybody to associate me with that dickhead...
>>
>>36720019
>still live with your parents
>call them dickheads

you're everything wrong with this generation
>>
>>36720048
if I see a dichead I'll tell him he's a dickhead, doesn't matter if he's related to me or not..
>>
>>36720048
>living with a person somehow makes them not a dickhead

Explain this.
>>
>>36720079
>>36720080
If you're choosing to leach off a dickhead then what does that make you? Begging for table scraps off somebody you hate is truly pathetic, have some gratitude you fucking loser
>>
>change my name because I hate daddy
You're being fucking petty, OP. You sound just like your mom.

By the way, only pathetic betas have daddy issues. Just acknowledge you're better than your father and be happy you had a male parent and weren't raised by a single mother.
>>
File: 1491977033939s.jpg (2KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1491977033939s.jpg
2KB, 125x122px
>>36719946
>i'm a broke NEET
>payday is in 17 days
>>
>>36720093
at what point did I say I was begging anybody for anythng....I usually get along with my mom, we have a special relationship( she's been calling me daddy for the last 6 years or so), it's only now that she's getting brainwashed by a bunch of idiots that she's starting to hate...me
>>
>>36719946
maybe when the booze runs out
honestly if i didnt have that i would have offed myself a long time ago
>>
File: 1492185990701.jpg (1MB, 3470x2348px) Image search: [Google]
1492185990701.jpg
1MB, 3470x2348px
Here is a cat pic for you.Every time I look at this, I feel relaxed.Oh and for your problem, I suggest you to steel some money and valuable stuff from your home and leave.Never go back unless you made shitload of money.
>>
>>36720166
>im mummys little boy a bloo bloo bloo gimme tendies

jesus christ you're sad
>>
>>36720210
>be alcoholic NEET
>job will set me straight and gives money
>money buys house and freedom
>money will increase alcohol intake
>hmmm.....

i've reached some crossroads
>>
>>36720252
well no actually she's daddy's little cherub and I really love her and treat her well...
>>
>>36720286
I've worked some odd jobs and belive me waking up at 7 hungover to shit and then having to go to work is no fun at all...
>>
>>36720328
I work landscaping and go into work drunk all of the time
Just gotta find a job that you can get away with that kind of shit
>>
>>36720166
>she's been calling me daddy for the last 6 years or so

uhh why?
>>
>>36720093
seems like it just makes you a leech with no other options. I was in the same boat OP was until I moved out at 18 but my father was an unemployed piece of shit while my mother was the breadwinner. I never associated the home or my bed or food with the man because I knew he did nothing to contribute to it. Also he used to throw me into walls as a kid, fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>36720408
idk I'd probably have to find a job that starts after noon(that's when I can start drinking when I'm really hungover), but it's hard cause I dropped out of HS...and I've been drunk at work before but it wasn't great cause it was a demanding job ...also I can't work in customer service cause I wear a hat and sunglasses at all times
thanks for your advice though...
>>
>>36720437
idk it started as a joke but now it's been years since we've had a mother-son conversation it's just been daddy-daughter....
>>36720467
I can relate to that my dad was unemployed for like 5 years and has only recently gotten a job and now he thinks he's king of the world....the fucking dickhead
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.