[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Thanks for taking me out for lunch today anon, mhhh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: qt (86).jpg (123KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
qt (86).jpg
123KB, 640x799px
>"Thanks for taking me out for lunch today anon, mhhh this desert is so sweet, just like you anon!!"
>>
This made me happy. Thanks for the thread anon
>>
>>36718756

yeah, that'll be the roofies you're tasting
>>
She's talking down to you, don't fall for the trap. Turn this shit around and say "yeah whatever bitch you're paying" and she'll suck you off like the roastie she is.
>>
Yeah, haha, y-you too.
>>
File: 1493489528877.jpg (6KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
1493489528877.jpg
6KB, 216x234px
>>36718756
>that massive fucking dessert
She's not going to stay qt for very long if she keeps eating like this.
>>
>>36718756
>>"Thanks for taking me out for lunch today anon, mhhh this desert is so sweet, just like you anon!!"

cool
>>
>>36718756
I actually have no idea what I would say
>>
I also hope you enjoyed the $200 bottle of Champaign that's coming up next!
>goes to bathroom climbs out of the window and drives away while laughing imagining the roastie's reaction
>>
>>36719859
She'll just tell the cops you tricked her and even if you didn't they'd believe her anyway.
You're getting fucked anon.
>>
>>36719929
>actually giving some roastie slut your real info
My tinder profile has a fake IG attached with a fake name and age.
>>
>>36718756
>"t-thanks"
>"p-please have these eggs, too"
>>
>>36718756
How do people this attractive even exist
>>
Enjoy you are diabetes
>>
>>36720919
>>36721201
reddit
agnagnal
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.