[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're between 5'10" and 6'4"...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1266092777454.jpg (35KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
1266092777454.jpg
35KB, 426x282px
So you're between 5'10" and 6'4"...

How the fuck do you even dare to be a virgin still? How dare you to be tall enough to go through life on easy mode, and still squander your blessings.

What the fuck is your excuse even?

Shame.
>>
How tall are you and why are you still a virgin?
>>
File: 1492868685212.jpg (27KB, 386x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492868685212.jpg
27KB, 386x401px
>>36717583
>tfw 6'5
Does that mean im allowed to be a virgin?
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
4KB, 300x300px
Succubi shall not have my seed
>>
>>36717616
>How tall are you
5'3"
>why are you still a virgin?
...really?
>>
>>36717583
Im asexual and nihilistic
>>
>>36717616
>How tall are you
6'0
>and why are you still a virgin?
besides my height I'm an unlovable piece of shit
>>
>>36717583
Im 5'11 but it is below average in my country for a guy of my age. I'd have to be 6'2 to benefit from my height.
>>
>>36717583
I have 14.4cm wrist circumference, 95% women have bigger hands than me, but I agree, anons who look normal and think that they are robots just because they are a bit introverted are laughable
>>
>>36717583
>What the fuck is your excuse even?
Other than my decent height I'm 3/10 on the attractiveness scale and that might even be generous.
>>
>>36717678
Pajeet or Chang? You need to set up your own company and get rich.
>>
>>36717583
>falling for the manlet meme
Kill yourself.
t. fellow manlet
>>
>>36717632

Yes. You've reached "too tall" status. Your only hope is to either become a professional basketball player or exclusivey date women who are 6'+.
>>
>>36717721
>>36717583
>6'2
>Introverted
>No friends
>Still live at home at 30
>Got fired from my retail cuck job last week, so unemployed
>Fat
>Can't get anyone to talk to me for 5 minutes, let alone get a girl to go on a date with me (and convince her to fuck me)
>A bit socially awkward
>>
>>36717708
This. I'm 6'2" and have an attractive face, I get hit on by girls a lot.

I can talk to girls relatively easily, but as soon as they get to know me they disappear.

It sucks when you think you might have a connection with someone and they ghost you as soon as you want to talk about any problems, no matter how small, that you might have.

Every girl I've had a chance with is only interested in spewing her problems to the closest pair of ears and ultimately wants relationships to be a one way street.
>>
Even being short isn't an excuse. I'm 5'8,balding,small build, small frame, no facial hair... I've lived my life on easy mode still. I never knew people were physically self conscious til I saw r9k. And its sad to see cuz I know none of you will ever be convinced that women don't have some kind of national standard they are just like you and me where we look for people who make us happy and live together
>>
>>36717583
>6'3"
>bitter, cynical
>recluse
>live with my Mom
>have to play a cheery character which makes me hate myself whenever I go outside just to function in this world
>work from home on the days that I do work
>no opportunities to meet people, don't want to slut myself on grindr

pretty sure I've got the bergers too ^~^

also
>he fell for the manlet meme

how insecure can you be?
>>
>>36717583
>6'6"
Am I still ok? I'm not lanky or anything, I'm a solid 180lbs.
>>
>>36717788
This, money solves your height problems, although your gf will never love you for real.
>>
>>36717583
>5'11
>everyone is 6'1+

fuck the south
>>
>>36720320
>as soon as you want to talk about any problems
stop being a pussy
women want a facade of strength. how is that difficult for you to understand and implement?
talk about your problems to people you aren't fucking
>>
>223 lbs
>6'1"
>fat and unattractive
>racist
>unemployed
>beta

There are plenty excuses.
>>
>>36721834
Height is not a problem for getting girls. Being a Pajeet is.
>>
>180lbs
>6'6"
>Handsome tier

>Total sperglord
>Bitter and cynical
>Need 20 out of 24 hours to be alone time
>Narcissist (I'm a retard but everyone else is a bigger retard)
>INTJ

Yeah, lots of reasons. As far as I know 5 girls have had a crush on me but I fucked all of it up, maybe even more.
>>
>>36717583

i'm ugly as fuck, like, girls despise me

i posted my pic on reddit amiugly and they all said i'm a piece of shit
>>
6'3" here. My buddy is 5'7" and still gets laid more than I do. Take care of your appearance and develop a hobby women find attractive.
>>
>>36722114
This is true. Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears here. Robots would rather whine about not getting girls than actually getting them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.