[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think your life is gonna go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493533538359.png (768KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493533538359.png
768KB, 1334x750px
How do you think your life is gonna go?
>>
>>36710652
If I got lucky
>rich and famous whether on the internet or RL and living the NEET dream
If not
>wagecuck with a broken dream

I need to get lucky.
>>
Once I master Astral Projecting the world will know my Wrath
>>
>>36710652
I think it will be full of periods of suffering but there will also be periods of joy. I hope that the periods of suffering will not be too long and that I can get more periods of joy in the future than I've had in the past.
>>
>>36710728
Have you tried trying hard? You've been given the ability to exert your will upon the universe and to craft the future.
>>
>>36710652
I graduated university and got a job.
I have three friends left. I'm going to lose them all within five years because they're getting gfs and aren't going to have time for anything with me.
I'm going to buy a house before I'm 30.
I'll live in it alone for awhile.
I'm just going to keep working then wait until the void, whenever it comes.
>>
in about 10 or 15 years I'm gonna be one of those sloppy fat dudes you see on the street walking their little dog.
stained wifebeater, sweatpants, unkempt balding hair, bloodshot eyes.
you know the guy im talking about. that'll be me
>>
>>36710652
Somewhat decent by societal standards with the only exception being human interaction, it will be far beyond subpar
>>
>>36710652
I plan to be an artist, if that doesn't work Ill wagecuck.
Either way how things go I don't plan living +40 years
>>
File: 1488486586795.png (151KB, 341x314px) Image search: [Google]
1488486586795.png
151KB, 341x314px
>>36711005
This is basically how I figured my life was gonna go except now I'm 25 and still in school so everything is delayed 5-8 years. It fills me with sadness, but I recognize the futility of trying to fight it.
>>
File: 1493622062805.jpg (411KB, 1035x582px) Image search: [Google]
1493622062805.jpg
411KB, 1035x582px
>>36710652
A huge disappointing pile of shit , that can only be fulfilled rather than avoided
>>
So how many of you are anglosphere upper-middle class kids from normal, decent families who are going to be foolish enough to let this waste of time of a website ruin their future and mental/physical health?

Tontos.
>>
>>36710652
>Dad dies
>I kill myself
there we go 100% certainty.
>>
>>36711005
this, but i'm currently 26, and have a couple more friends than you. somehow got a gf, but she is going to college soon and im scared she will find someone better/younger and leave me (im 8 years older than her)
>>
>>36710652
I'm going to continue my 9-5 job for another 2 years before leaving and getting a job that makes slightly more and going back to school to get an MBA. At this point I will still be a friendless, virgin loser. I will then dedicate most of my time to my job and climbing up before reaching my career peak in 15-20 years before succumbing to alcoholism, back and joint problems, and dementia like every other man in my family.

or

I go full looney from the loneliness, develop schizophrenia, and get locked away in an institution for the rest of my short life before being "accidentally" overdosed by an orderly I bit.
>>
>>36712051
That's sad, but not an original comment.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.