[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_olcrmb6u6I1rpwm80o1_250.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olcrmb6u6I1rpwm80o1_250.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
So i have been best friends with these 2 guys from middle school for 4 years. We would hangout everyday and watch movies, smoke weed, etc. But for around 3 months now both of them never responds to phone calls, msgs, and always makes up excuses when i want to hang out.

All the ditching and ignoring is making me feel extremely lonely. any robot with the same experince as me?
>>
File: whatwomenwant.png (72KB, 825x551px) Image search: [Google]
whatwomenwant.png
72KB, 825x551px
>>36708406
Ever hear the saying, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"?

What do you think it means when they don't have anything to say to you?

They can't tell you to kill yourself because of http://kxan.com/2015/03/02/teen-girl-charged-with-manslaughter-for-encouraging-friend-to-commit-suicide/

What they CAN do is just ghost you and hope you take the hint and get a clue and just go ahead and kill yourself. Kill yourself, you fucking retard. Just fucking do it. End it right now. It'll never get better. It'll always get worse. Only the neverending void and blackness of death will be your sweet release. No one will love you. No one wants anything to do with you. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 14916821400651.jpg (40KB, 549x600px) Image search: [Google]
14916821400651.jpg
40KB, 549x600px
I had a friend who left me after finding other people to do stuff with. It's shitty but it happens.
>>
>>36708406
yea you didn't improve in terms of social utility so they left you behind. they won't tell you they did that either because they're probably faggots and don't want to stir the pot.

>dumped/cucked ex gf
>she created a whirlwind of pity and whiteknighting
>moved in with, and started fucking, rival chad in previous social network
>everyone boxed me out and rallied around them
>stopped going out
>no place in the social circle
>no social life anymore

I could've won the day if i was more socially viable, but rival chad is outgoing, a coke dealer, and has better social skills. i knew i was fucked.
>>
Happens all the time. Some people just grow up faster or find people with more similar interests. They view old friends as slowing them down. Instead of saying "yeah I don't want to hang out with you anymore because you're lame and not interesting anymore," they just ghost you.
>>
>>36708593
I just cant get to terms with it. We shared so many good memories and spent so much time together.
>>
>>36708596

but if you cheated on your gf no matter how crazy or needy she was, you're still literal trash. you just cucked yourself, your ancestors, and your own reputation

your kind among all the losers on this board deserve to suffer

give us some more greentext, ideally funny, and redeem yourself
>>
>>36708634
Guess they were never my real friends. Thanks for the insight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.