[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If black people are so dumb why are you not going to Harvard?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: HWAVOMG.png (1MB, 924x1014px) Image search: [Google]
HWAVOMG.png
1MB, 924x1014px
If black people are so dumb why are you not going to Harvard?
>>
Because I dont have affirmative action boosting my test scores and lowering my tuition
>>
>>36698909

Because of political correctness, colleges rather take a black person with a 3.5 GPA than a white person with a 3.9 GPA because otherwise they'll get blasted for being racist because the amount of black people in that college is lower than national average.

Ofc there are extremely smart black people but they're much rarer than smart white people.
>>
Theres this nigger trend where they apply for all the Ivies and get accepted to all of them, then therell be some kind of news article NIGGER ACCEPTED TO ALL IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS. When if you get into Harvard/Yale you basically get into the others automatically. No one with actual common sense does this,but i guess its good Jewish propaganda.
>>
>>36698909
Certain minorities will have an easier time getting into really good schools. Of course black people that do get into elite universities need to have excellent grades and be involved in extra curricuars, but they have a better shot of getting in than whites of similar status. Also, private schools give a lot of money to students from poor families. There's actually a decent population of poor kids at ivy league schools.

Apparently it kind of sucks for them as they get picked on by rich kids and shit.
>>
>>36698909
>she went to Harvard
>not the superior college Stanford
LMAOing @ this dumb niggress's life
>>
Harvad is a meme
>>
>>36700040
>going to college at all
>falling this hard for the Jew's memes
>>
>>36700040
this tbqh

>tfw not even going to stanford
>>
>>36700105
>he isn't smart enough for a free ride at Stanford
Kek, you're just as dumb as the niggress in OP's pic
>>
Racism is any number of generalizations putting particular racial groups in a social predisposition. In life we find that things exhibit probabilistic, more dynamic behaviors because of our limited perspectives.

And someone post the Harvard mass cheating scandal.
>>
>>36699018
This.

I work in admissions at UMich and there are absolutely different standards, and blacks have the easiest way in. They can get accepted to graduate programs with a 3.4GPA, which is shit for graduate school. Whites are 3.8 or above.
>>
>>36700261
>They can get accepted to graduate programs with a 3.4GPA
Anyone can dipshit, Grad schools will take you if you have a 2.7 but did research or some internships and write a good letter of intention plus some good recommendations

You don't work in an admissions office

>>36698909
>>>/pol/
>>
>>36700105
>implying there's any propaganda you can fall for in a STEM degree
>>
Because I'm not a Jew and my parents aren't rich

Black women are not as dumb as you may think, at least ones that get into Harvard anyway
>>
>>36698909
Couldn't get a prom date? Yeah, right.
>>
File: current year.jpg (85KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
85KB, 660x371px
>2017
>attending a 60k/year indoctrination
>>
File: What are you doing.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
What are you doing.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
>>36700261
>I work in admissions at UMich
No you don't. Why are you lying. Please.
>>
>>36698909
Wait, Harvard is taking her to prom? How does that work?
>>
>>36700313
>he fell for the /pol/ memes
ouch buddy, seek help
>>
>>36700261
This is why nobody wants a black doctor, not even black people
>>
>>36700313
>all that better
so you admit we're better? thanks man, feels good
>>
Lol, you're all salty because this girl is just more successful than you. She probably would have been accepted to any of the schools she did, regardless of her race because she's a good student.

If there were no affirmative action, young white people would be crying themselves to death because there are millions of kids from China, South Korea and Japan that would love to fill our universities and are way better students than anything the US has to offer. You should be glad we have affirmative action otherwise you'd get forced out.
>>
>>36701976
How? Whites are already forced out (Asians too, even more so, especially asian men).

I don't understand the U.S. system here we just have a merit based system and it's just based on what mark you get after high school - no dodgy affirmative action shit
>>
>>36698909

> harvard

meme school
>>
>>36698909
I could have gotten into Harvard and shit, I'm just not american.
>>
>>36698909
Affirmative action prevents me from going. Just like niggers with grades lower than 3.0s are going to Harvard thanks to affirmative action. It is how Obama got in despite low grades. Basically if you aren't a Jew, Black, or Latino you aren't getting into Harvard unless you average higher than a 4.0 and have family connections to the school.
>>
>>36698909
>waitlisted at Harvard
>nigger at my high school got in despite having drastically lower GPA, test scores, and no extracurriculars except sports (in which he wasn't even the best in the school)
It's only a matter of time until this negatively impacts their academic reputation.
>>
File: kekofthegame.png (44KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
kekofthegame.png
44KB, 165x115px
>>36700261
>I work in admissions
I'm sure you do anon, I'm sure you do.
>>
>>36698985
>>36699018
>>36699567
>>36699700
>>36700520
>>36702629
>>36702953

Why didn't you stop making excuses for being a brainlet and become even smarter so you could go to a college necessary for ever becoming important in society?

>>36701465
That kid has been a major figure in leftist social movements since he was 13, he would have gotten in his essay was just "I wanna join a globalist cult and fuck whores"
>>
>>36698909
Tokenism.
>>
>>36698909
Congrats to her. Very bright girl. She looks good too.
>>
>>36700474
>implying even STEM students don't have to attend mandatory """diversity workshops"""
>>
>>36700474
>2017
>STEM meme
Absolutely worthless, maybe in 2004 it would be worth something, but not now
>>
>>36698909
>what is the bell curve
Also I would have gone to prom with her if she asked me
>>
>>36698909
I'm not going to Harvard because I'm lazy and stupid
>>
>>36703720
I got a 36 on the act and still didn't get in to Harvard. Now I did get into Stanford so it's not like I'm crying about it but to say affirmative action doesn't exist is just autistic
>>
>>36698909
i would have taken her to prom
i guess America is full of faggots
>>
ITT: Affirmative action reigns supreme
>>
There's no way that they actually accept someone who isn't truly ivy league material, right?? Is this actually a thing? I'm seriously not baiting here. I find it hard to believe that there really is bias.

It's like one things you hear about whole bunch but doesn't seem real
>>
>>36707168
Fuck me

*one of those things you hear about a bunch
>>
>>36707168
as more people being to go to college the overall worth of college goes down. colleges simply make too much money to deny admissions just because you're retarded.
>>
>>36698909
Divinity school?
>>
>>36698909
shes a qt tbhhhh
>>
>>36704620
>implying mandatory """diversity workshops""" aren't the easiest, least engaging courses in a stem major's schedule
>>
>>36700130
>i got a free ride to waste my time for a paper
>dude nigger master race haha u mad
Sad!
>>
Black people and other "underrepresented minorities" are accepted into Ivy League schools at universally lower test scores and GPAs than whites and Asians. I already went to a T20 university. If I were black, I could easily have gotten into Harvard. But because I'm white, I'm privileged and overrepresented. And Supreme Court says that apparently schools have a "compelling interest" in diversity. So fuck me for being white.

It's even worse if you're Asian. You can be rich and smart and have perfect scores across the board and you'll still get rejected from top schools because they have too many Asians already. Liberals love to tout this idea that "oh minorities have so much to offer, we need to make sure everyone is represented" but apparently Asians have too much to offer.
>>
>tfw you're too dumb to go to a place like Harvard

Good for her, but I'll always despise her just like I do anyone who's attend a school of a similar caliber.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.