[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you guys handle this situation if it were to come up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: mfw somethign transphobic.png (615KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
mfw somethign transphobic.png
615KB, 600x775px
How would you guys handle this situation if it were to come up?
>>
Bitch on tumblr about it
>>
>>36698878
I would have an intelligent discussion with him over why he has those opinions and not flip my shit like a spergy sjw.
>>
>>36698878
>friends
Don't worry mate, this won't come up
>>
try to have a discussion but then move on because it'll quickly become clear that they won't listen.
>>
File: jinroh_gif3.gif (628KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
jinroh_gif3.gif
628KB, 500x270px
>>36698878
Solve mental disorders with this one simple trick!
>>
File: awkwardsmilehidesthefeels.jpg (15KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
awkwardsmilehidesthefeels.jpg
15KB, 320x319px
>>36698922
A man of my stature.
Cheers my man.
>>
Open up a dialogue and try to figure out where the other person is coming from in order to reach a state of understanding for both parties.
>>
Not give a shit if they aren't /pol/-tier. It's hard to believe these people exist.
>>
>>36699042
This is why you'll be an eternal virgin.
>>
>>36698997
yeah those racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic are real mentally ill

no really when will they classify racism as a mental illness
>>
>>36698878
Isn't everyone racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic? Those that aren't are either the special snowflakes or people hiding it to make themselves look better.
>>
I dont expose my power level to anyone. On my family and best friend from highschool really know. I started saying racist thing around one of my moderate friends and next thing i new he started doing it too. Only new person i have showed me powerless to in years. Never had anyone get mad though. I grew up in a white suburban town where saying racist things was the norm and no one thought twice about it
>>
File: tumblr_o9ax8w7zg61vyqb6ho1_400.gif (694KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ax8w7zg61vyqb6ho1_400.gif
694KB, 360x360px
>>36698921
>Implying it's actually that easy
Do you ever go outside, anon?
>>
Good thing I'm not any of those things, in fact I'm very anti all of those

/pol/acks fuck off!
>>
>>36698878
I'm a gay shitskin so they probably wouldn't hang out with me in the first place desu desu desu
>>
I would say "when" a whole bunch and then anything I said after it would automatically be classified as the best humor/meme in years by these drones
>>
>>36699056
They're not regular -ic/ist, they're incredibly -ic/ist, which is like every other conversation is about how terrible those ______ people are.
>>
>>36698878
>2017
>still thinking you can be friends with a female or a tranny fuckup

Find like minded friends and don't tolerate this in the first place.

>>36699042
Authoritarian lefties don't do dialogue
>>
Deliberately antagonise them with strawmen and logical fallacies
>>
For me it's like

>when you're friends with someone for years and xey drink more and more of the alt-left kool aid until you can no longer stand xem

It's fucked up when you know someone was a good person before all this.
>>
If a girl likes you, you could be a fucking nazi and theyd still fuck you. L
>>
>>36699468
Thanks, L.

C
>>
>>36699531
fhghhhhhhhhhhhfjjj
>>
>>36699571
Are you ok, L?

C
>>
this thread really shows the 2 sides of nu-/r9k/.
those who insert them self as the racist (the correct position) and those who insert as the SJW
>>
>>36699591
This is J. Where the fuck are you guys? I went out for a cup of coffee, come back, and neither of you are at the office.
>>
>>36699160
There's nothing wrong with authoritarianism but there is something wrong with leftism. If you disagree with my statement you're a fucking hippie.
>>
>>36699103
>implying it's not that easy
Do you even have friends?
>>
>>36699608
the SJW inserts are actually the board immigrants.

Real robots experience racist feelings and aren't drinking the koolaid that causes them to immediately shun those thoughts
>>
I'm not racist or homophobic at all, but in my years I've been chill w ppl who are. We may argue but at the end of they day we all still like each other and hangout n enjoy each others company. Most times u just have fin w ppl its not at all centered around politics and shit so its a non issue. I'm friends with nerds and scholars and gangsters. No need to be serious all the time just enjoy life.
>>
>>36699716
Same. We spend most of our days on the playground just playing some b-ball outside of the school. Not sure why other racists and non-racists can't just play a game to cool the tensions.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.