[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls stick out their tongue?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CHdydtUQAADsH1.jpg (174KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CHdydtUQAADsH1.jpg
174KB, 675x1200px
Why do girls stick out their tongue?
>>
>>36693608
Because they want you to photoshop a cock and a cumshot on them.
>>
They're stupid whores simulating a cum target.
>>
>>36693608
Slut reflex. It's part of their nature.
>>
To look cute for Chad.
>>
>>36693608
>>36693608
The tongue out/finger in mouth are the 2016-2017 version of the kiss face. It's annoying as fuck to look at. Women think they're special but the majority of them are completely unaware of how basic they actually are.
>>
Because if they sit plainly and take a very simple self portrait they'll be more inclined to judge themselves on their basic features but sticking out your tongue says to the world you're crazy and spontaneous and up for anything.

1,000 photographs of you making silly faces feels like it says something different to the world rather than 1,000 photographs of you taking a plain straight-faced portrait of yourself.
>>
Here's a question, why do girls get their tongues pierced? It's gross and doesn't make them cuter in the slightest, and I imagine it would make eating peanut butter kinda uncomfortable.
>>
File: yui-kasugano-4.jpg (160KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
yui-kasugano-4.jpg
160KB, 853x1280px
>>36693608
They try to look like submissive sluts
>>
>>36693924
It's sexual.
>Ring in her tongue, she ain't the one
>>
Because they are fun loving free spirits who like to relax and take some silly selfies.
>>
>>36693924
Because I want to get an edge in sucking dick. If it feels better for the guy, why not? Before anyone says anything, I'm a KHV until I get a bf.
>>
>>36694729
I don't get it. How does a nub rumbing up against a cock make it feel better? It sounds like it would just be an obstruction that limits full access to the tongue
>>
>>36694729
It doesn't give you an edge, it just makes you look disgusting, like I'd catch some kind of virus from sleeping with you.
>>
>>36694910
This. All I can think about is a piece of metal rubbing against my dick and I wince.
>>
>>36693608
>>36693608
>>36693608
It's a universal sign of submission in social/pack animals. During the mating process (or when threatened by a member of the pack), the submissive animal will prove it submission by showing its most vulnerable spot to the aggressor. In wolves, they show their neck or will roll over and expose their soft bellies. Lizards and other animals will open their mouth and show their throat.

I presume it's a similar concept here. She is showing a sensitive, easily damaged part of her body in order to prove her submission to her Chad instagram followers, in order to prepare to be bred by them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.