[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your biggest non sexual fantasy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19

File: 1487611719130.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487611719130.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
What's your biggest non sexual fantasy?
>>
>>36693593
Fucking a thicc refugee teen that hides it under non-revealing clothes and her becoming completely dependent on me
>>
Everyone in the world vanishes apart from me
>>
>>36693629
Thats not nonsexual
>>
>>36693722
Fuck you faggot. How about being a billionaire
>>
>non sexual fantasy
i have tons of these because im a softcore romantic idiot.

giving a girl a slow, firm foot rub and having her moan and lurch backwards in comfort.

getting a girl in a headlock and then tickling the shit out of her armpit from behind or just forced tickling in general.

getting in a heated argument with my imaginary love interest until she starts hitting me and then i just take every hit and after she stops she rushes up to me and hugs me out of guilt, thinking i'm going to walk out on her.

those would be moments to cherish.
>>
>>36693593
For the crusade x and ww3 to come sooner.
>>
to be human
>>
>>36693593
Turning others into ninjas and collecting their pictures desu
>>
>>36693593
Becoming prime minister.
>>
>>36693593
Taking a guillotine and using it to dramatically remove people I hate's arms and legs. Like I put their elbows and knees in the guillotine instead of their neck. I love envisioning people I hate as armless legless useless fucks pathetically squirming around, unable to even wipe their asses while I laugh at them.
>>
to achieve happiness one day
>>
>>36693593
Living in a one-man, self-sustaining spaceship as an immortal being and travel through the universe.
>>
File: tumblr_omqki9sQ2G1uhv47vo1_1280.jpg (538KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omqki9sQ2G1uhv47vo1_1280.jpg
538KB, 1080x1080px
I want to be independently wealthy so I can live in a cozy house in the country raising a qt daughter and mostly doing volunteer/hobby sort of stuff with my life.
>>
>>36693880
He said non-sexual m8
>>
Rolling for some pic I found elsewhere
>>
I often think about my hypothetical wedding that will probably never happen.
>>
File: anti bug mage.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
anti bug mage.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>36693593
going on awesome adventures and crazy dungeons with my best friend
>>
File: 1455006187765.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1455006187765.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>36693593
Gigging live desu the thought of it makes me so excited I've been practicing the last year and half and I'm starting to be able to fully phrase out chords and melodies I'm hearing. When I'm not doing that I'm downloading hundreds of CDLC from Rocksmith and learning really hard songs so I can get the sense of rhythm and timing down and be able to learn new chords and have some memorization of the sounds I hear and being able to compare them to shit I'm trying to transcribe or improvise on. It's really hard though and I have blisters on the side of my thumb and my finger tips are straight up callous rn but if I don't feed my guitar songs it will become very angry and ask of me to commit Sudoku and I will have to.
>>
>>36694119
That's not sexual, though. Just because I want to dismember somebody who made a video on youtube that pisses me off doesn't mean I want to fuck him.
>>
Being the next Lorne Michaels by making a SNL type show in my homeland.
>>
becoming a more accomplished fighter pilot than erich hartmann
>>
>>36694219
I came just thinking about it.
>>
Not being a loser anymore. Everyone defines this differently. People on /r9k/ think as soon as you have sex you become a normalfag. I can't believe this. I still live in isolation. In poverty. I am not as they say a failed normie. I am an aspiring one.

I live in a dumpy mobile home. I really want to fix it up. I want to replace the carpets. My dad gave this place to me and the previous people he let live here had pit bulls. They let them piss and shit on the carpets. That needs to be fixed. The skirting is fucked up and other things are in need of repair too. All of this must be fixed.

But the real fantasy is buying land to build a house on. To be able to afford both of these things. To have a wife and kids and also the money to support them. Like all the people who come to my work and buy between $100-300 worth of groceries every day. I know I'm a loser. I've been living on neetbux and food stamps forever. At 28 I just started working for one dollar above minimum wage. The ultimate fantasy is to somehow turn this into that.
>>
File: 1425945371426.gif (49KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
1425945371426.gif
49KB, 69x120px
Becoming some kind of Che Guevara revolutionary guy who's always on the run and master at gorilla warfare and all the qts want me but all I care about is the revolution

OR being a shithead 19th century king like Leopold II or kaiser Wilhelm and leading my nation to glory/shame in war and fucking up colonial shitholes but somehow getting off scot free

OR starting off as a wandering badass in post-apocalypse wasteland and eventually becoming a fearsome warlord like Immortan Joe
>>
To become God and fix this planet making everyone happy
>>
Have someone love me unconditionally for my own virtues
>>
>>36694355
This anon is the purest and best anon
>>
>>36693593
Becoming a superhero and fighting crime
>>
>>36693593
Go far east in Middle Earth and find out where the blue wizards went.
>>
>>36693675
This except its not our physical world but like another dimension or whatever, somewhere I can retreat to when I want to be alone.

Real physical rules dont apply so things like power/maintenance etc all stay normal, food doesnt expire, birds can stay because birdsong is comfy, all insects and pests like rats disappear because I want to go exploring underground, subways and infrastructure and not be grossed out.

I'd just hang around in my city exploring it and doing whatever, finally feeling 100% comfy outside because no other people. Sometimes I imagine another girl with me there too, if I'm feeling really lonely but not usually.
>>
File: 1491816113180.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491816113180.png
164KB, 659x525px
I once imagine I was physically transported to r9k with kira, we were in something that resembled a industrial complex, it was the sticky thread, every time once of us said something unoriginal we would be unable to breath for the appropriate time and everything we said seemed like a post in the sticky, after a while the mods figured that posting pictures of this would drop them in our world so we started making our lives out of the things that the mods posted in the sticky thread.
Not even joking
>>
>>36693593
Colonizing and exploring space with my faithful crew
>>
>>36694533
Jesus fuck anon you need help
>>
Win the lottery big time.

Take my winnings and help out everyone who has been good to me, who ever showed me kindness and those who need help.

Take the rest of my winnings and use them to fuck up those who were mean to me.
>>
File: 1491788805560.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491788805560.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
My dream is to go to go see Lauren and her band with my robot brothers so we can see our waifu perform live
>>
File: 1474820278447.jpg (55KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474820278447.jpg
55KB, 469x500px
Someone breaks into my house and tries to harm my family so I get to kill them with a knife
>>
I want to cut off my face. It's just a fantasy because I don't think I could do it properly but if I was sure I could I would do it.
>>
>>36694355
This won't happen unless you isolate everyone matrix style.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>36693593
None, all of mine are sexual.

Like being fucked by a group of guys in the military. Not all three holes at once but standing around naked taking turns and stroking their cock as they watch. Some of them with their dog tags still on.

Closest thing I had was dating a guy in the marines last summer, we only fucked twice when he was able to come home, whatever.
>>
>>36694355
I check those holy dubs, my lord. Shamalama amen.
>>
>>36693593
Having a family and maybe a daughter who respects me and listens to me, a son who can accomplish whatever he sets his mind to
>>
Raising a child with a loving wife.
>>
>>36694744
If I really had to isolate everyone it would be better, because I wouldn't need to use any type of machine, and no one would ever know
>>36694396
Thanks anon
>>36694798
Go forth my child
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 700x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 700x571px
>>36693593
Finding true love, I like to fantasize him proposing and us getting married. I've always known what type of wedding and dress I'd have.

Then eventually we'd move out of this god damn state to buy a nicer house in the south where everything is cheaper. If I end up going steady with my current tinder date, we'd be screwed because our careers don't make much. He makes $45k a year maximum and mine ~$35k. A tiny 3 bedroom house here is over $350k if you're lucky.
>>
>>36694877
>>36694773
Kill yourselves, normalfags. This board is for robots.
>>
>>36693629
>non-sexual
>first post is sexual
pretty good thread so far desu
>>
Becoming a detective and marrying my oneitis and starting a middle-class family in some nice gated community. I'm inching closer to the former but the latter is further away than it's ever been.
>>
>>36694877
>>36694773
>3 holes
I think you meant 2
>he proposes
You both better be gay
>>
>>36693593
Having my own home and making enough money out of something that I don't hate to sustain myself and my home.
>>
>>36693593
>What's your biggest non sexual fantasy?

I wish I was healthy and didn't feel pain 90% of the time.
>>
Being a tyrannical nobleman in Renaissance era Europe and being a dick to all my peasants.
>>
>>36693593
Have my parents love me
To use my intelligence I've been given to do something positive for humanity
>>
>>36693593
a women who loves me
>>
>>36695150
What are you suffering from?
>>
>>36695221
Gargantuous Faggotrittis
>>
Become God and start manipulating the world just to see what happens. Nobody would know, of course.

>Some rich fuck CEO is jewing over his workers
>He suddenly dies of a heart attack.

>Some celebrity is being a dumbfuck moron
>Create a degrading sex tape out of nowhere and release it on the internet

Things like that.
>>
>to live in a small town by the coast where my dad owns a local business and I grow up working in it and he teaches me to run it and I take over when he retires
>for WW3 to happen so I can die a hero serving my country
>to be a super hero
>>
Becoming something akin to a modern day pharaoh, a monarch worshiped as a god with a harem of big booty women of every race.

I would stamp out degeneracy remove the Jews, segregate schools by race and gender and kidnap Stefan Molyneux and force him to design curriculum for each branch tailored to the children's needs, bring back physical punishment limit technology to government and military use and conquer Canada
>>
Leave my accountancy program, enroll at some classical guitar program, live as musician and maybe live the third world country that I suffer everyday.

The anxiety of drop this degree with 29yo to do a guitar degree is killing me, but is by far better than just kill myself.
>>
To cuddle, hug, and smell the hair of my oneitis as we look at the stars in a field a night.
>>
>>36695682

I want sleep but I can't due this anxiety. I think I'm gonna make some mulled wine and try sleep.
>>
File: 1481717861343.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1481717861343.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
a daughter. i love the thought of showing her the world and making her happy

brb blowing my brains out
>>
>>36696135

Worst feel ever. I have a daughter-character who makes semi-regular appearances in my dreams and it's awful sitting up in bed and realizing she's not real.
>>
File: 1477773150090.jpg (296KB, 746x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1477773150090.jpg
296KB, 746x1012px
>>36696180
iktf my current job has families come through all the time
you see dads who act annoyed shopping with their girls but you can just tell they love every second of it
>>
>>36693907
Rush as fuck
>>
>>36693796
You sound like a complete psychopath anon. By reading your post, I can tell you haven't had human interaction for a very, very long time now.
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>36693593
God dammit that girl looks 80% like my ex who dumped me.

I treated her like crap and I still feel horrible about it 3 years later.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Christine+harb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsgZ37j8_TAhWKFpQKHfFqAJUQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

First picture.

Feels bad man. I wish I could say sorry to her.
>>
>>36693593
Being happy

Originalno
>>
>get a novel published and somewhat widely read

>be highly involved in the creation of a successful and widely watched movie

>have an album become widely listened too for a long time (like a cult classic)

>live a mostly-comfortable yet semi-exciting life surrounded by people that I like and time and money to do the things I want to do
>>
having a wife
>>
>>36693796
None of that is even close to romantic
>>
File: Bleached.webm (2MB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
Bleached.webm
2MB, 572x322px
>>36693593
pretty much webm related
>>
>>36693593
To be able to look in the mirror without wanting to bash my face in and throw myself off of a building. I just want to know what it is like to be content with myself
>>
>>36693593

Having a decent job and a social life.
>>
Watching WW3 unfold within the comfort of an inpenetrable suit of power armor. every wmd comes into play. nukes, germ warfare, chemical warfare. Everyone is freaking out and fearing for their lives and I'm just chillin watching vids on my visor display. I watch as they scurry around in fear with me sitting with contempt at how superior I am that I created something to withstand the harshest environments and tgey did nothing to prepare for their destruction. They compare their lesion covered faces and compare them to my flawless healthy face and look upon me with envy. They wish to hurt as they can not be me and they dont want me to succeed so they start shooting at me. they cant do anything do to the shear strength of my armor. after they run out of ammo I either kill them or let them suffer as I laugh at them. I scour the globe doing this to different populations until everyone dies
>>
File: 1487898742256.jpg (9KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
1487898742256.jpg
9KB, 262x206px
>>36693593
To wake up tomorrow as a cute 12 year old girl that doesn't age.

If I live to experience the singularity and we can upload our minds into machines, that's the body I'm going to have in the virtual world.
>>
File: -Bf5s0qfUB4.jpg (43KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
-Bf5s0qfUB4.jpg
43KB, 720x540px
Either killing myself or succeeding in life
>>
>>36698999
u really are the upside down satan
>>
I wish I could be happy. I wish I wasn't a lazy piece of shit and actually did my schoolwork. I wish I wasn't a 6"4' manlet skeleton. I wish I wasn't lonely. I wish for a bunch of things. But we all know I'm not going to do anything to change how shit everything is right now, so instead I'm going to do what I do everyday, I'm going to sit and wallow in my own misery and self-doubt while semi-ironicaly wishing for a swift death to fall upon me in my sleep.
>>
"Sven Spannenkrebs" what the fuck kinda name is that???
>>
>>36694524
lmfao are you a child? why do you have childlike fantasies?
>>
>>36693593
I want to be a DJ on Rinse FM. Not quite there technically yet but I can still slay the dance
>>
Hangglider triple loop.
>>
>>36693593
I wish I was born armish and married a qt armish wife and had 7 kids
>>
>>36693593
I'd like to post on reddit without getting banned or downvoted or some shit when I just try to tell them the truth.
>>
Suicide and homocide.
>>
>>36693593
dying in the name of the federation
>>
Neckbeard fedora bullshit aside, I unironically dream of travelling to Japan and learning real ninjitsu.

It'll never happen because I'm poor, old, shit at learning languages and the people who knew the real martial art there either dying off or don't like teaching foreigners.
>>
>>36693593
I would love to create my own games since feminism is clearly about to utterly destroy the gaming industry. It already largely has at this point. I'm getting real sick of all the feminist shit and the money grubbing jewing plaguing the industry.

So yeah pretty impossible fantasy I got here.

I seriously got a pain in my chest last night when I read CoD WWII is forcing female soldiers into multiplayer.
>>
>>36699715
He said non sexual
>>
I have a few, one is to buy/build a boat that can go fast and handle a Category 1 maybe 2 Hurricane and drive it through one because I can. Another is to fly in one of those training dogfights at Red Flag. Ultimately I just want a life where I have a nice romantic relationship with a cute girl and spend time outside of it living an adrenaline junkie kind of lifestyle.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.