[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to fall in love with someone online?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1487128175601.jpg (48KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487128175601.jpg
48KB, 500x358px
Is it possible to fall in love with someone online?
>>
>>36692844
yeah i think so

i met my partner online and we're still together over a year later
>>
>>36692866
How did you meet each other online? Were you both looking for someone or was it incidental?
>>
Maybe if you're videochatting regularly. Posting anime girls to each other does not count.
>>
File: 1489828903781.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489828903781.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
Yes but it's not fun
>>
>>36692844
Yes. I've seen it happen a few times in MMOs and know two couples still together after a few years.
>>
>>36692844

Only if you're mentally ill
>>
>>36692897
i was actually selling nudes on reddit to afford food/drugs. he became a repeat customer and we started chatting, turns out he's a really funny dorky kind of guy. we continue talking/video chatting (for free even though i usually charge for that because i liked him) and then we finally met in february when he went on a business trip to las vegas.

a year later he paid for me to move from texas -> oregon because he moved for work, i have my apartment with my trans gf (we're poly), everyone is cool with it
>>
>>36693039
>i was actually selling nudes on reddit to afford food/drugs.
> i have my apartment with my trans gf (we're poly), everyone is cool with it
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>36693039
what sub do you sell on? how's the money?
>>
>>36692897
typed a long post with the whole story but it didnt post RIP

long story short i was selling nudes online to pay for food/drugs, we started talking and he was a pretty cool guy, he supported me through the worst of my addiction and into sobriety, now i live in oregon because he moved here for work and he comes to see me and hang out a few times a week if he isnt too busy
>>
>>36693047
If you're a fembot trying to get into that, I can just give you money for free inst ead
>>
>>36693056
wow i fucked up i thought the original didnt post so i condensed it

im a retard
>>36693047
i used to use sexsells, dont go there any more but made enough money to not run out of cocaine
>>
>>36693060
can i get in on this

originoli
>>
>>36693087
>can i get in on this
Are you a girl? Then yes, post throwaway
>>
>>36693039
You ruined a good thread. Typical roastie
>>
Yes it is

But it's pretty bad especially if they don't live near you

t. Person who fell in love with someone online
>>
>>36693098
what if im a boy?
will you still send memes?
>>
>>36692866
>implying a year is a long time
>implying she isn't getting CHADDED.com while you wank off to Japanese cartoons
>>
>>36693098
[email protected]
>>
>>36693039
I think OP was talking about real people not bourgeois mentally ill scum like you.
>>
>>36693148
the dude's two inches shorter than me and a huge dork but thats kind of what i like about him
>>
>>36693170
>has to camwhore to pay rent
>bourgeois

okie dokie
>>
>>36692844
If there is love at first sight then surely love over the Internet is also real. Although in both cases you don't know who you fall in love with
>>
>>36693148
Nvm apparently your a fag and you fuck traps instead of your e-boyo
>>
>>36693124
This.

Worse when they're not ok.
>>
>>36693039
>>36693056
OK, I see.

Does anyone have any stories of meeting someone online that isn't a prostitute, falling in love, and then ending up living together in a pure and monogamous relationship?

Someone give me hope pls.
>>
File: 1474795433932.jpg (19KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474795433932.jpg
19KB, 365x450px
>>36693200
>implying a true prole has time for polysexuality, traps and cocaine
>>
No, there's not enough information available from an online relationship. You might feel love, but in the end, you're not falling in love with them, instead you're falling in love with your idea of them.
>>
File: 2015-07-16-12-15-20--727700686.jpg (8KB, 190x228px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-16-12-15-20--727700686.jpg
8KB, 190x228px
>>36693227
I'm sorry, Anon. I hope you find solace in knowing that your pain is less original than this post.
>>
Pewdiepie and his gf is a great example of online relationship and now they are together.
>>
>>36692844
i met my bf on a ts server that i was invited to by someone i met through cs mm. that was over a year ago, and im still with him now. it's ldr, but we met for the first time irl for 3 weeks last month.
>>
>>36693330
>Famous people
>implying you actually know anything about them and their relationship
Ok dude
>>
>>36693204
This is very true, it sucks when they need help and you can't be there for them.

>>36693227
I met someone on /r9k/, I don't want to give too many details though in case he sees it would be embarrassing. It was a coincidence really, we didn't start talking with romantic intentions at first it just turned out that he happened to be my type, I happened to be his type, he happened to live in the next state over, etc. We ended up getting along really well and talking a lot over the next few weeks. Opening up to each other. I had to kind of carry things along a lot of the way though because he's very love-shy. Didn't have a job, lived with his parents, a typical /r9k/ sadboy but I like him. I went and visited a few times to make sure and it was awkward, but nice. I was very worried that he would get cold feet and reject me when we met in person. Now we've been living together (mostly) happily for almost a year.
>>
I've had long relationships through Second Life, and met a few women from them in real life. But even though you might have a rapport with someone that looks like a Stacy,the reality is often harsh and sad. That,and the fact that my 3rd shift job had limited my prospects to NEETs and people thousands of miles away from me made it fun but unfufilling. You might have better luck.
>>
I want a cute robot boy to talk to. After we decide we like each other I'll fly over to him and we can go travelling around the world looking for /x/ stuff and adventures.

Yes I'm a boy.
>>
>>36692844
Yeah, just ask the fag who still can't get over Ailsing or Aisling or whatever the fuck her name was.
>>
>>36692844
Not romantically but me and my bros have talked online exclusively for like 6 years and we have a totally platonic non-homosexual relationship
>>
>>36693945
ugh i wish i had online friends
i always get jealous when i see people playing videogames together on voice chat and stuff
>>
Yes. It's possible. But it's not fun and can end up destroying the friendship with that person. I regret it, but at least am greatful that I got to know her.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.