[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finished high school 7 years ago >go to facebook >another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 86564.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
86564.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
>finished high school 7 years ago
>go to facebook
>another former high school classmate got married
>another former high school classmate has got a kid now
>another former high school classmate is on a expensive vacation with his-her gf-bf that I will be never able to afford
>another former high school classmate is travelling to awesome places that I will be never able to afford
>another former high school classmate puts up a photo working your dreamjob that you were too retard to learn at university and you dropped out

What is the point of living
>>
Haha this is one of the reasons why i don't use facepoop
>>
>>36692433
Hey, that's life!
>>
just thank god you are not one of those people
>>
>>36692433
>friend of mine just bought a 400k house while i work a dead end job with no responsibilities to speak of

im actually really happy for him, but if I had to deal with anywhere close to the amount of bullshit he has to deal with i'd shoot myself immediately
>>
>>36692497
For you. Not for (((them))) apparently.
>>
>>36692511
>just thank god you are not one of those people and you are not living their perfect life
>>
>finished highschool '09
>NEET til 6 months ago (got a job after trying to kill myself somehow)
>join memebook
>see where all the people i knew in HS are in their lives
>married, kids, careers
>actually feel better

Iuno the shit those kinda people are in they cant just walk away from and do whatever the fuck they want or start over...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483078665241.jpg (27KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483078665241.jpg
27KB, 640x600px
Just let go, mother fucker. Who cares about it, anyway. They dont care about your life, so why do you care about theirs? Whats important here is if what you are doing with your time is making you happy, if not, you just adjust and change, stupid
Its as simple as that. I was just like you, except a hambeast of 140kg, now im changing that one day at a time only focusing on what makes me happy and forgiving myself and letting go many years of neglecting myself. The only time you dont have to turn things around is when you are dead, which i do tried to take away my life in the past, then realized why not enjoy the brief time i have before resting on all this shit? Its marvelous when you get to this point of no return, its like when you hit save game and then you try and fuck up, and strive ahead what you wouldnt do otherwise abd have the most fun doing so. Hit the save game and be free of guilt, you are nothinh but a blink, stop taking yourself so seriously, motherfucker
>>
Just keep fighting. You are worth it and you're still young, it's not too late to change your life.
>>
File: 1477221347186.jpg (23KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477221347186.jpg
23KB, 499x430px
some girl that was in my class just went missing...
she seemed like she coulda been a fembot too.
>f
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.