[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAi dioticbithAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.png (236KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
236KB, 473x472px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAidioticbithAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
Schapelle Corby Mk.2
>>
>>36690653
Is the author trying to make us feel sympathy for her? She brought this entirely on herself.
>>
>break law in 3rd world shit hole
No sympathy
>>
>my actions have consequences?
>why this isn't like my my college hugbox

At times it feels like we need something like a drivers license for living as a human, unless you pass you are not allowed out of your bubble.
>>
>>36690653
Why do roasties believe that the entire world is their little sandbox?
>>
File: 1482379705836.jpg (66KB, 404x537px) Image search: [Google]
1482379705836.jpg
66KB, 404x537px
>>36690696
Aussie cunts, when will they learn?
>>
>>36690653

rich white kids travelling true stories episode 4 : germany.

>german dude goes to portugal, wants to take b&w pictures of poor children so badly
>no dude, dont go to this particular place, not good for foreigners, says Diego to him before he goes
>the german dude goes there, gets nose broken, daddys camera stolen
>complains when back in germany to german girl
>the german girl goes there, same thing happens to her.
>Other german girls hears story, wants to do better.
>Goes to Mexico, hitchhikes alone
>Comes back, as nothing happened she thinks Mexico is not too dangerous after all.

I'm pretty sure people who were raised in a bubble somehow have huge abuse fantasies.
>>
File: ha ha ha ahhhh.jpg (179KB, 651x976px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha ahhhh.jpg
179KB, 651x976px
It's funny how the law in colombia only works when drugs are involved.
>>
>convicted for drug trafficking
>in colombia
well there's gotta be a first for everything
>>
>>36694190
they crack down hard on foreigners for two reasons.
1. they dont want to become a hotspot for drug tourists.
2. they want money and aims for settlements with the foreign goverments.
>>
australian here. lock the fucking whore up for life, don't let this degenerate drug cunt back
>>
And the best part is the media won't shut the fuck up about this for months, as if drug dealers deserve an encyclopedia of sob story articles. Christ
>>
>>36692810
>I AM

claiming deityhood is pretty taboo in most traditional societies
>>
God that thought of this Stacey locked away in a Latin American prison gets me so hard

[Spoiler]It helps that I have a prison fetish[/Spoiler]
>>
Good.

Why didn't she go to Singapore? I'd love to see that slut get hanged in Changi Prison.
>>
>>36690653
Should've looked for the man who was 6'4 and full of muscle. He wouldve smiled and gave her a vegemite sandwich.
>>
>>36695254
>tfw you will never be a delicate white girl and be lesbo-raped every night by delicious brown big-assed Latino babes
>>
File: 1481248326722.gif (2MB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481248326722.gif
2MB, 500x625px
>>36690653
Tale as old as time. Gringo comes, thinks he/she owns the world because "muh first world country", gets fucked in the ass hard or fucks up and ends up in jail.

Here is a tip if you want to come to a 3rd world country for vacations: we are all pissed off, we have a lot of problems the deal with, problems of our own, we don't need more of them. If you come here trying to bring more, don't be surprised when you get thrown in a hell hole or we leave you to be raped, mugged and killed by criminals.
>>
File: Untitled.png (917KB, 728x776px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
917KB, 728x776px
was she an idiot or a criminal lmao?
>>
File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>6 year minimum
>up to 25
>>
>>36695492
Latinos need to take a chill pill.
>>
>>36695354
please stop I can only get so erect

Prison lesbian Femdom is the best
>>
>>36695813
With women you can never be sure. They will lie through their teeth if it benefits them, but they also lack common sense. They're a tragic sex.
>>
>>36696585
They'd do anything for chad.
>>
>>36692810
Did they discover the anti-life equation or something?
>>
>>36696230
Seriously? Do you know how hard it is to get arrested for drugs in South America? You have to be a trafficker for anyone to give a shit. In Brazil in the public park in the center of the city (Goiania) people openly smoke pot and nobody gives a fuck. As long as you're not dirty or smelly or harassing anyone, and even then they'll probably just beat your ass.
>>
>>36696764
They are targeting the wrong people. Traffickers are businessmen and entrepreneurs who probably don't even consume their own product.

The degenerate weed smokers and junkies are the ones who should be in jail.
>>
File: 1492818425068.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492818425068.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>36696822
It's crazy how many small government conservatives turn into jackbooted statists when it comes to drugs. Here's a (You)!
>>
File: arno breker.jpg (72KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
arno breker.jpg
72KB, 640x483px
>>36696870
I'm not a small government conservative. I'm a fascist.
>>
>>36690653
The only thin that would have made this better is if she had first emigrated to Australia from Thailand or gookland. Fuck aussie bitches. Hope she gets raped and murdered. :)
>>
>>36696896
Good for you! I'm glad kids are learning about alternative forms of government these days. All we got in the 80s was a constant, slow, droning trumpeting of the status quo.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.