[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it easy to kill someone with a baseball bat or will there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1485169061707.png (31KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485169061707.png
31KB, 850x850px
is it easy to kill someone with a baseball bat or will there be a long struggle?
>>
Unless you hit them good over the head you're in for a brutal, bloody struggle
>>
bad idea. hammer to head far more merciful and fast acting. also it's easy to stop a bat with your feeble cripple hands swinging it. so high likelihood they will take it from you

also
>living in some shithole slav infested country where you can't own a gun
>>
>>36688041
thanks faam

I live in the US but I was committed recently so can't get a gun easily in my state
>>
>>36688039
how is Caveman?
>>
Unless you actually know how to dispose of a melee weapon that's a terrible idea.
>>
>>36688302
don't care if I get caught boi
>>
>>36688013
if you can get them unexpectedly, say from behind, with a really good blow to the head then you can potentially be done in one, but otherwise yeah its gonna be tricky.
who you killing and why anon?
>>
>>36688310
I'll tell you exactly how to do it if you give me your motive. You come off as white trash and I don't want to help you kill someone who doesn't deserve it.
>>
It's all about where you're hitting anon.
>>36688310
Just burn it.
>>
I've played enough gta to know that baseball bat is near insta kill. max three or four hard swings and they're not getting up.
>>
put some huge fucking nails at the end of that bat
>>
>>36688310
If you dont care if you get caught just get a knife, stab gut 7 times, run away.
>>
>>36688061
Have friend/family buy you a gun, now you have a gun
>>
>>36689725
Why would you want to get your friend/family in trouble?
>>
depends on whether the conflict begins with you behind or in front of your target
>>
>>36689725
>having friends
>having family

might as well put "N O R M A L" instead of anonymous
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.