[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you attracted to women that have the same features as your mother?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1493596385415.jpg (289KB, 1280x1752px) Image search: [Google]
1493596385415.jpg
289KB, 1280x1752px
Are you attracted to women that have the same features as your mother?
>>
>>36687780
weirdly enough the girl im crushing on rn has all the same allergies as my mother
>>
>>36687780
It is pretty common for men to be attracted to women similar to their mothers and vice versa for women. You are actually predisposed to find similar traits that your family have as attractive. However, you have a genetic mechanism built into you that reduces your level of attraction towards people you spend a lot of time with young with similar traits to avoid a propensity for incest. You can see this issue manifested a lot in "kissing cousins" where you end up being unusually attracted to cousins you don't see very often.
>>
>>36687780
Quite the opposite, desu
Mom
>fairly tall, 5'10ish
>brown hair
>tan skin
>brown eyes
>plus sized
My Idea girl
>between 4'11 and 5'4 with 5'1-5'2 being ideal
>shoulder length blonde hair
>pale
>green eyes
>90-125lb, depending on height, 115 being ildeal, at the ideal height
>tattoos
I had her too. And after 4 years fucked it up, autism.mov.
>>
>>36687780
Her lose is asymmetrical or is it her lips.
>>
File: 1430482556765.jpg (223KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1430482556765.jpg
223KB, 1920x1200px
>>36688405
and yet she's still a goddess
>>
>>36687780
No. I'm attracted to girls who don't lie, have thin hips, flat chests+stomachs, long hair, and care about things besides money. Really, the opposite of my mother when I really think about it.
>>
absolutely not

my mom is ugly desu
>>
>>36688560
>thin hips, flat chests+stomachs ... the opposite of my mother
I'm about to become your stepdad buddy
>>
>>36687780
No, I'm repulsed by it.
>>
Your mom looks like Alex Daddario? Go take naked pictures of her and post them here, you faggot. Right the fuck now. Why haven't you done that yet?
>>
File: 1492966237882.jpg (27KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492966237882.jpg
27KB, 515x600px
Tfw you like fapping the most to milfs with bodies like your mom
>>
You mean like, two tits and a pussy?

...yes?
>>
I'm not attracted to 2D women
>>
tfw no mommy gf is not original comment
>>
>>36689199
>his mom doesnt have a feminine penis
>>
>>36689223
I meant 3D fuck my life
>>
>>36689243

Now that you've sexually objectified and therefore RAPED both 2D AND 3D women, you'll have to settle for a 1D now. FUL
>>
>>36687888
whew I did not know this was a thing. Thank you for clearing this up, I thought I was biologically fucked for being very attracted to my half sibling. We look alike, and just like our dad. But since we never really saw each other, only on special occasions really...yeah. that must be it.
>>
File: sigmund-freud-photo.jpg (52KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund-freud-photo.jpg
52KB, 330x363px
>>36689604
You're probably just using that sibling as an outlet for your true desire of fucking your father.
>>
>>36689655
I uhhhh...that could be true. I have had feelings for my father before. I've done some degenerate things to try and compensate for my feelings so they'd go away. But I'm not even into incest.

What does this mean biologically?
>>
No. I'm half-Asian and half-white (Asian mom) and I prefer Latinas and white girls over Asian girls.
>>
>>36689710
Biologically, it means that you're either white trash or muslim.
>>
>>36687780
This woman literally looks like a fucking demon in some pictures. I'm not even making this up. There is even a photoshop pictures of her looking like a demon because other people have clearly thought the same thing I did.

So no I'm not attracted to that girl at all. Oh was that not the point of your thread OP? Well tough shit kek.
>>
>>36689742
b-but I come from a rich/successful family.
>>
>>36689795
White trash can be rich and successful, but its still in their blood. Just like black people don't stop being niggers (on a genetic level) once they get rich.
>>
>>36689199
that was quite good, have a (you)
>>
>>36689834
huh, I can accept that I have bad genes. But why is incest a white trash thing?? Why do those people engage in that? I thought it had more to do with their current wealth in life, like perhaps they're poor and stay in the same area and eventually end up filling that area with relatives.

Is that really a thing that some people are naturally inclined towards incest?
>>
>>36689938
You can take the man out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the man.
>>
File: 92379.jpg (27KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
92379.jpg
27KB, 400x225px
>>36689963
ah well, that's not really an answer.

I really am curious now if certain races/types of people are attracted to close relatives and why, beyond what could just be due to situation/poverty/lack of education.

I'm not expecting anyone here to have an answer. I guess I'll look into that
>>
>>36690032
Its very common for siblings of all races to 'experiment' when they're young and even into their mid teen years, its just a lot more common in places where its more socially acceptable, trailer parks, Muslim countries etc...

I used to fuck around with my little sister all the time and im white middle class british
>>
>>36689789
There's literally nothing wrong with demons.
>>
>>36687780
This girl is perfect though so how hot is your mum?
>>
I love my mother more than anyone else in the world, but no.

She looks like a fat version of Jessica Fletcher from Murder, She Wrote.
>>
>>36687780
Luckily my mum is so covered in fat I don't know what her physical features are (aside from being fat). And no, I'm not attracted to fat.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.