[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw Im a cripple with a wheelchair and yet i got 8/10 to go out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: AFn5gEQ.jpg (109KB, 638x804px) Image search: [Google]
AFn5gEQ.jpg
109KB, 638x804px
Mfw Im a cripple with a wheelchair and yet i got 8/10 to go out with me when I go clubbing like today.

What have you accomplished today virgins?
>>
I walked up some stairs for one
>>
Hearing you say that just reminds me of when filthyfrank pimped that guy's wheelchair
>>
>>36683843
/thread
*@&#%originalshit
>>
i played kickball with my friends, and then i squatted at the gym. i also ran a couple miles, felt good.
>>
>>36683856
kek im not as bad at the negro, only my legs are useless the rest is all good while using a sport light weight wheelchair, the blonde fucking loved it today while siting on my lap.
>>
>>36683905
Yeah but you don't got a pimped out wheelchair with lights and leopard prints so the negro wins
>>
File: 1493249879988.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493249879988.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>36683820
Walk a mile in shows and you'll understand OP
>>
I shoved a wine bottle up my ass, and no it wasn't neck first.
>>
OP why are you posting here you are a crippled normie fag
>>
>>36683905
How did you fuck up your legs?
>>
>>36683948
getting laid doesn't make me a normie
>>
>>36683820
I just *stood* up for a bunch of virgins to a cripple.

Also working up the courage to ask a 8.5/10 to be my qt3.14 GF. Mind you, she's not really a normie but not Weird. Shes the perfect gril. She also apparently had a dream about me according to a friend of hers. (Also a khv)

So how do you feel Leg-let?
>>
>>36683936
Did it break?
>>
>>36683953
Got drunk as fuck years ago and fell down a balcony
>>
>>36683967
>Getting laid doesn't make me a normie

/Thread

Also REESE'S GET OFF OF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE CRIPPLE, YOU ARE ACTUALLY WORSE THAN A FUCKING MANLET, REEEEEE
>>
>>36683970
Im wheely happy for you mate
>>
>>36683820
gonna be hard getting into the club if their are stairs
>>
>>36683996
There was a video I saw in sixth grade where a guy was drunk and he did a flip of a tall ass balcony
>>
>>36684025
It is, thankfully they one i went to had a ramp
>>
>>36684019
mfw all the beta orbiters got so mad when the girl chose me.

How much if a failure you have to be to lose a girl to a cripple
>>
>go to club as cripple on a fucking Sunday
>rub against drunk chick
>she tells me to fuck off, then feels bad cause I'm drunk
>pats my head
>go on /r9k/ to brag
>>
Cumdumpster here,

Somehow thinking about dating a guy in a wheelchair seems really fucking cute and attractive to me. I would totally do it, if I didn't already have a boyfriend.
>>
File: hell_ye_boi.jpg (64KB, 460x198px) Image search: [Google]
hell_ye_boi.jpg
64KB, 460x198px
>>36683820
I played Outlast 2 and watched a movie.
Bretty gud day
>>
>I can't lol *triple cry-laughing emoji*

Does anyone else hate when people talk like this?
>>
>What have you accomplished today virgins?

Someone paid me $100 to do a 2 1/2 page research paper. Couldn't be easier.
>>
>>36683820
Are you this chad I knew back in high school? Both his legs had something wrong with them, and all the Stacie's were always extra nice to him an helping him open doors and greeting stuff etc.
I always wondered how does he have sex if he cannot move his body from hip down
>>
>>36684681
>I played Outlast 2

Shit, that's out already? Is it good?
>>
>>36683996
You deserved it. How does it feel, knowing you'll never walk agian?
>>
>>36683996

>crippled not because of an accident, but because he was drunk and did something stupid

I don't feel even slightly bad for you.
>>
I went for a nice walk
>>
>>36684886
Not as good as the original Outlast or RE7 but I'm enjoying it for the most part.
The one thing that really annoys me though is the areas the game puts you in are too large for it to be clear what you need to do but at the same time too limited so it feels like you don't really have any choice in how something plays out.
Could just be me though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.