[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEIGHT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS I WOULD RATHER BE BALD,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 149357115781963.jpg (41KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
149357115781963.jpg
41KB, 600x482px
HEIGHT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

I WOULD RATHER BE BALD, FAT, AND DICKLET THAN BE A MANLET
>>
>>36683704
How manlet?
>>
>>36683704
Being short is a huge disadvantage

It shows that you're incredibly unlucky and that God hates you

HOWEVER

It is still possible to overcome. Being short means that your life will be harder, but it doesn't guarantee that you'll be a failure

Augustus, Robert Downy Jr., Joseph Stalin, Tom Cruise, Prince, Martin Scorsese, and James Madison prove that short men can still be successful.
>>
>>36683806

Napoleon was a manlet too
>>
>>36683806
>It is still possible to overcome.
COPE
O
P
E
>>
>>36683855
Napoleon was not a manlet. He was the average height of a frenchman during his time. He also was one of France's most accomplished leaders and fucked the Egyptians equivalent to a goddess in the flesh
>>
If height is so great how come I'm a KV at 6'4?
>>
File: Question-Mark.jpg (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
Question-Mark.jpg
7KB, 250x226px
>>36683885

Stfu lanklet, apparently you have to steal our heroes because yours are ugly fucks like Lincoln
>>
>>36683806
Sure, try naming literally the rest of 95%+ of famous people who are successful in human history. Thing is nobody here is going to reach that level.

Some 5'5 dude in our group of friends, he's strong as shit but doesn't matter since he's so small so even casual lifters at a regular height push him around when he tries to alpha up and wrestle. I feel bad for the little guy. Shit, I'm 5'8 and that blows sometimes, but at least I'm not at that level of complete unredeemability.
>>
File: 8275693.png (514KB, 796x727px) Image search: [Google]
8275693.png
514KB, 796x727px
>>36683955
Because of your various moral failings
>>
>>36683704
>tfw I am all four
>>
File: manlet.jpg (59KB, 960x766px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
59KB, 960x766px
>>36683704
>looking down at you with condescending pity
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.