[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatbot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fatsmartwoj.jpg (96KB, 953x861px) Image search: [Google]
fatsmartwoj.jpg
96KB, 953x861px
Report in bros.

Post what you've eaten lately. If you're trying to make a change or have come to terms with being fat forever. Just share anything you want.

Post your height and weight.

6'0 at 380lbs reporting in. Heaviest I've ever been these last two years I've gained 80lbs. Lot of family problems and stress has hurt me these couple of years. I've always been fat, since I was a kid so it's a real struggle to stop eating so much.

>tfw to smart to lose weight
>>
>>36677314
>/tfw/ to smart to be skinny

i am now 280, 5 11

married to a 8/10 roasty

was 355

fuck shinny people
>>
>>36677767
you must be rich, have a big dick or shes blind. how do you marry a roastie at that weight
>>
>>36678738

This, women are repulsed by fat men
>>
6'2" 460 lbs
I've always been fat. 300+ since 10. Got back down to 300 last year through starvation and gained it all back immediately after.

Haven't eaten in 4 days. Have no appetite and the idea of consuming food makes me feel sick. Just looking at it sitting there in the fridge like some fucked up demented trough of gluttony that gets swallowed and shit back out by the pigs is making me angry. I haven't showered in two weeks so I'm gonna muster up all of my energy and try to pull myself through it. It's rare that my depression makes it impossible to eat or move. Usually it makes me eat more and more to fill the void.
>>
>>36679122
sorry you're going through that

i can relate
>>
>>36677314
fat fembot
220 ish lbs, 5'6"
but i've lost almost 20 pounds already and I'm still working on it so hopefully at some point my body won't be so disgusting
>>
5'8", 119 lbs.
What's the best exercise for a six pack, fellow fatbots?
>>
>>36677314
Why do you say you are too smart to lose weight?

>>36679122
I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time. Try having some fruits and soup since you need to eat some food to keep you going.
>>
>>36677314
5'11 150 here. Before you get angry, let me say that i am a severe compulsive/binge eater. Because of this I have gained 20 pounds in the past month (I was 130.) food is the only thing that gives me any sort of good feeling at all. I eat when i am sad, lonely, angry, bored, happy etc. i need to stop but i cant. It's like something takes over my brain and i space out when i gorge myself
>>
>>36679122
Try cardio maybe? Man, I feel for you. Don't binge during the night, don't graze. Control yourself.
>>
>>36677314
5'8 at 135 pounds reporting in. I'm not super fat but I've given up on trying to be skinny and have embraced my weight. I now eat freely and frequently raid the fridge and pantry
>>
File: 1488947534096.png (340KB, 560x714px) Image search: [Google]
1488947534096.png
340KB, 560x714px
5'11" 235 here. All I do is work so I don't really have to worry about what I look like. Feels good man.
>>
>>36681004
Just goofin.

>>36681042
How do you keep the weight off? Fast metabolism?
>>
>6'4 265 lbs
Im such a fatass. Ill stop eating in general.
>>
>gained 50 pounds since late summer '16
>trying to lose it now
>6'1 294 lbs

I start to look okay around 230
>>
>>36681333
>Just goofin.
I should of known that.

But I'd like to ask, what do you think of people on here who say they like fat guys like yourself?
>>
>>36681459
I say what's wrong with them? Ha but I don't know. Why would you want someone that is actively killing themselves by shoving food into their mouth and being too lazy to exercise.

I myself like bigger girls but I have no luck and really would the relationship be healthy? I want to change one day, I'm tired of being the biggest person in the room. I'm tired of having to shop in the big and tall section, I'm tired of being uncomfortable in movie seats.
>>
>>36681333
No, the binge eating is a recent development. I have gone through periods of self-starvation followed by binge eating for years now, but this binge episode has lasted way longer than the ones before it. They used to last only a week or two, but this has been going on for a month now. I don't think that itll end any time soon either
>>
read this
https://pastebin.com/4X6wKzWJ
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.