[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hate my life thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dollar.jpg (346KB, 1458x603px) Image search: [Google]
dollar.jpg
346KB, 1458x603px
I got no friends
I got no money
I got no social skills
Virgin
Video games are no longer fun to me
Nor is watching anime
Got no balls
only two interests are drawing and martial arts
drawings are absolute trash
Fapping is no longer fun
>>
>>36669755
Welcome to /r9k/. Have an (OP).
>>
>>36669799
I've been here since 2014, but I've finally turned into a robot
>>
File: IMAG007.jpg (120KB, 912x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG007.jpg
120KB, 912x489px
Second Life.

It will cure 90% of those problems with time and effort. Did so for me. That pic was a place I made,so rhose artistic urges will serve you well.
>>
Once you have obtained an income the rest of your problems will be solved to some extent
>>
>>36669848
I'm just using you to bump but don't think I haven't considered your suggestion yet. The problem is I am still in high school (inb4 mods I am 18) so I need to wait for it to end before I can start working
>>
File: IMAG004.jpg (64KB, 897x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG004.jpg
64KB, 897x485px
This was my store where I sold animated paintings. I would hunt down GIFs,deconstruct them into flat textures with the frames laid out like a quilt,and used a script to make it play. I dabbled in clothesmaking and buildings,so the sharper your skills,the more money is to be made.
>>
>>36669755
So whatcha gonna do about it, OP?
>>
>>36669755
>Dollar.jpg
>It's really 100 dollars
>>
>>36671081
I have no idea
Currently my plan is to wait for hs to finish and then start working and invest it all or at least most in martial arts. I don't know what that would yield in the sense of propelling me forward but for now it'll be fulfilling enough for me to get my spirits up until I figure something better out.
Honestly creating this thread hasn't made me feel better and I quickly realized I had no idea what I was looking for by creating it. I had a feeling of this doesn't make me feel better but it'll feel worse if it dies. But you've lifted my spirits a bit man, thanks.
>>
>>36671369
You're welcome. For what it's worth, I think your plan sounds good. I might suggest trying in the meantime to find something else you enjoy and can do with other people and devoting a bit of time to it. Lots of people outgrow video games and anime and even fapping loses its allure naturally as you age.

I know from experience everything you list in your post is fixable with time and effort. Best of luck, Anon.
>>
>>36671109
El em aye owe senpai good catch
>>
>>36669755
Whatd you train doug? Better not be some bullshit
>>
Your kind and martial arts don't go well together. Find a good dojo (I mean actually good) with a good diverse base of people and that will solve many of your problems. And train harder, don't just watch videos of stuff you really wish you could do.
You could also grow a fucking pair but that's a bit trickier.
>>
>>36672219
MMA
The disciplines of my gym are kickboxing, goju ryo as the main karate discipline with some exercises from other karate doctrines, wrestling and bjj.
>>36673176
I wasn't always like this, and my place is probably the best place in my country. everyone is at least 5 years older than me there though and there aren't many people there. Also not enough money to afford more than 2 classes a week.
>>
>>36673298
In case you didn't know, but I'm sure you know, MMA is a fucking meme. It has no purpose whatsoever except for letting a few cocaine-infused maniacs beat the shit out of eachother's tibias. Quit that shit and find a proper martial art (avoid anything where there are regulated competitions as far as possible).
>>
>>36673429
Are you a fucking retard? MMA is the incarnation of the style of no style. The only rule set in which you can truly express yourself except for a street fight.
If what you mean by a "real martial art" is one that is mainly focused on demonstrations, I do that shit too. Goju ryu karate.
>>
Stop being a weak ass pussy and do something about it then, bitch

your life, your responsibility

eat some food and go take care of it; jesus christ you're pathetic
>>
>>36673545
No you tekken loving underage, I don't mean things based on demonstrations.
A "real martial art" is not defined by style, nor by the absence of one. It is defined by the things it teaches you about yourself, the other, and the environment. MMA is a canonized street fight. All it teaches you is how to have an unhealthy approach to confrontations and to think that you're so much better then anyone because you once landed a punch on a guy. If that's what you're into, more power to you. But that is most definitely not what I mean when I say that martial arts could help you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.