[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beside it being a social hell how did you do in school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg.gif (59KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg.gif
59KB, 480x270px
Beside it being a social hell how did you do in school?
>>
Some years I got A+s, some years I was c/d tier. I switched every year

Granted I had medical issues and missed a lot of school so that didn't help
>>
I didn't study very hard and got above average grades. I don't really remember school beyond that.
>>
>>36667129
> beside it being a social hell
Speak for youself, cuck, highschool was the shit
>>
>>36667186
To be honest for me it was a mixed bag
>>
>>36667129
2017 is the age of milhouse van houten
>>
>>36667129
I was the valedictorian.
>>
>>>36666666
MILHOUSE
>>
File: 1490365033765.jpg (672KB, 800x830px) Image search: [Google]
1490365033765.jpg
672KB, 800x830px
It was actually pretty fine. Wasn't the best student, didn't join any club or do any afterschool activities, just going on with life at my own pace and doing what i wanted to do mostly. didn't want to kill myself as much as these days, that's for sure, but those were the days when it finally clicked in my mind the brutish way the world works and how it's better to choose a peaceful way rather than a high risk no reward one.

Sometimes I miss it.
>>
>>36667129
didnt care about class and didnt care about other kids, just had fun ith my friends being nerds but not the worst nerds (tohse were the weboos)
>>
I got straight As in math. Math is cool.
>>
>>36667129
I did very poorly in general. I had separate special education classes for math, but I attended normal classes for the other subjects.

The only school subject I got good grades on was English. I was probably one of the best if not the best of my class. Most of my classmates were surprised when the dumb fat socially inept kid with no friends got straight A's on his exams.
>>
>>36667246
EVERYTHING'S COMIN UP MILHOUSE
>>
I basically did as bad as you possibly can while still technically passing.
>>
>>36667129
I was a straight B student. I got pretty sick in my final year, but still got an above average grade, I guess because of the subjects I chose.

Hung out with a group of about 20 guys and gals, but we weren't popular. I don't think we were nerds/losers or whatever, but we had no presence.
>>
File: transcript.png (87KB, 767x692px) Image search: [Google]
transcript.png
87KB, 767x692px
Pretty good. Took every AP and Honors course the school offered. Fun fact: Despite getting a 60% first semester of AP Physics it was the 4th highest grade in the class of 22 students. He was a shit teacher
>>
>>36667186

This. Middle school was the social hell for me. In highschool everybody left me alone.
>>
>>36667129
I'm in A2 currently & did absolutely terrible for the first four years. When it came to important exams, it just sort of clicked & I went from a C student to straight As. Albeit I'm mentally incapable of studying at home so I use study leave to go study in school for a few hours. Nothing too extreme, only about 4 hours a day & then the rest of the day is mine.
>>
>>36667129
Badly. Dropped out after first year of A levels.
>>
In highschool I did fairly well, my grades ranged from Cs to high Bs except for french class where I had As for the first 2 years and then completely bombed in the 3rd year
>>
I did really, really well academically.
>>
Was totally detached and unmotivated in high school. Never really did hw or studied, so never made honor roll or anything, but did alright. Scored well the SATs, so got into a good uni. Didn't go to prom or one graduation party, and left HS feeling like a shit. Worked harder in college and exceeded a 3.5 GPA in a stem degree, earning some award that my parents had framed. Socially, I achieved nothing, but at least I have that.
>>
Did really well, consistently high grades. Not top of the class but I was in a gifted program with a bunch of overachievers. Class gave me something to distract me from not having friends
>>
File: 1491687876153.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1491687876153.png
142KB, 600x842px
Pretty shit, I didn't care about the grades. However if I had to do group work I worked all shit through and always got a's because anexitiy from the group was to big.
>>
>>36667129
Great. I was your typical nerd and graduated as the best student in the whole class of 2013.
>>
Always been near the top of my class in everything except math and was a honors student in uni.

A bit strange considering that I always hated school in all aspects except trade school.
>>
File: hang.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hang.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
I was really bad at school
I am not smart. I am actually fucking stupid as fuck.

I was in the lowest class in every subject, except English where I was smart and in the top class.

Because I was a 'retard' and in the top class the other kids would bully me. For example they would say 'did they put you in this class because you spent all your time reading the names of your retard medicines so now recognise big words' and if I read aloud in class they would make loud 'retard' noises as I spoke (like UGHSHSHS and NYAUAUAUA) and called it 'retard story time'

I hated it. I failed all my exams and was NEET for 10 years until I got a factory job
>>
File: 1487313618978.jpg (183KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487313618978.jpg
183KB, 640x480px
>>36670187
chill senpai, smoke some weed, do some steroids, smash some bitches, just chill
>>
Not very well

I mean I could get really good grades when I applied myself, but a video game addiction paired with ADHD meant I skipped over half my classes and never did my homework

Barely passed anyway, high school was a fucking joke
>>
>>36667129
4.0 in high school, finished second in my class
>>
Senior year physics was the first time in 12 years I ever studied. I was never the top of the class given I didn't put much effort in but I was ranked above average like 20/160. Hands on classes like shop and autoCAD were my favorites. I was dealing with depersonalization for my first two years of H.S., and came out of it as a narcissist who thought of himself above all and as chosen by God. (Not kidding). I still believe it.
>>
>>36667225
What the hell happened since
>>
File: giphy.gif (528KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
528KB, 500x246px
>>36667129
>>36667221
MILHOUSE IS NOT A MEME! FUCKING STOP!
>>
>>36667129
I got good grades the first year and a half. Then I started to get depressed. I started doing my homework right before class so that I could hang out in the library during lunch and not sit at the edge of a table quietly eating my lunch next to a bunch of people who kinda knew me. I never studied for quizzes but I still got decent marks on those. I started to just skim the books they gave us.
The further along I got in high school the less I tried. By the time I was in senior year I basically just gave up and did nothing. I still managed a Cs though.
>>
>>36670238
Jesus christ anon, kudos.
>>
>Class clown
>C student
>Too busy playing music to give a fuck about school
>Was eccentric, a lot of people told me I'd be really successful one day
>Unfortunately had some mental health issues after high school, made some posts on facebook
>Know to this day that most of my high school acquaintances probably think I went crazy, like "whatever happened to anon"
>Deleted facebook and turned my focus towards myself
>Never think about people from my high school except for once every blue moon when I'm jerking it and need a girl to fantasize about
>>
>>36670530
I would've been first if I didn't slack off so hard in AP Biology
>>
>>36670304
>thinks he's the Chosen One

mah nigga
>>
A-Levels: DDB

Be sure to follow mark schemes closely.
>>
>>36670621
Did you go to college?

How is that not original lel
>>
>>36670336
Pasta oreganoli
>>
File: 1493484566981.png (250KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1493484566981.png
250KB, 858x725px
Mixed bag for me

Primary School was irrelevant, I don't remember shit from it apart from a friend that I still hang out with

High School junior (here the schools are divided as: Primary School (1st to 6th grade) - High School Junior (Gymnasium, 7th to 9th grade) and High School Senior (Lyceum, 10th to 12th grade) was hell. My "friends" manipulated me for money and for their entertainment. The kids were fucking heartless back then. Never missed an opportunity to remind you that you were a fat social outcast. Did I mention that I was a fucking fatass? Tried to stand up to an older fatass and got a kick in the lungs. Took 2 hours to breathe normally again. I had a Stacy crush that burst out laughing when I confessed to her. Fucking torture.

High School Senior was pretty good. Lost almost all of that weight, and made at least 10 close friends that are still here by this day. Had a crush on a short, blonde and kinda dumb qt who was smart enough to reject me. I wasn't really hot shit or anything, I just got along well with everybody, apart from a bitter bitch who wanted me dead (by that time, I was browsing /pol/ and became redpilled. I was sitting with one of those friends some day during History and we started making Nazi salutes when asking something, drawing swastikas all over the desk, but when I tried to make a Nazi reich flag to wrap aeound my arm this retard started screaming and autistically accusing me of doing all that to bully some German immigrant that came to our class. I even tried to explain to him but the pussy fag ran to the toilets crying).

My grades were fine, 17/20. Never studied at all.

cont
>>
File: 1493043636257.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493043636257.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>36670854
Cont.
What I noticed though is that the stereotypes from Bully were partly right. There were cliques, apart from the rich kid Preppies. We had the huge ass muscle mountain Jocks, the Nerds were just autistic betas that never responded, the Greaseballs were in another type of school for the same grades so I never witnessed any specimen from them.

Chads were a REALITY. All the girls flocked around them and some of them were ugly as shit. We had a fat Kim Jong Un looking guy back then that had girls touching his legs and getting close to his face and shit. Their clique was the largest. None of my clique ever got invited to their parties or anything like that. We were the "favorable" outcasts, probably because I wasn't such an autist back then and I helped them in our IT class with programming (childish, although C++ is a shitheap compared to Java)

All the, and I mean ALL THE GRILLS were insufferable princesses who behaved like Pinky from Bully. Fucking everybody, even the landwhales. And yes I'm a virgin who has never had a girlfriend
>>
>>36667129
I was constantly lied to by my parents, teachers and peers that I was really intelligent when in reality I was only middling. Having special needs care didn't help, it only hindered me. That and I had motivational issues, which even if I was smart wouldn't have really helped things.
>>
>>36670780
I'm currently in my third year of undergrad
>>
>>36670694

>tfw dropped A-levels after the first year
>Did some accountancy course instead
>Top of my class 97% average mark
>Got 2 job offers

Iz gud man

What A-levels did you do?
>>
got decent grades from all the easy subjects, barely passed science and math, tried to get good at them for a while but realized im too dumb. in the last year of high school i slept through half of the classes.
>>
>>36670979
What are you studying

Origi
>>
>>36670854
>and made at least 10 close friends that are still here by this day.
At least you still have a group of friends. I used to be with a large group of normalfags in the canteen though I didn't do anything with them. Made some friends when I had to redo the last year, but lost them when I got psychotic and to be honest I didn't do my best to maintain those friendships.

I have one friend left who doesn't really like to do stuff.
>>>thread
I did about average but as my depression got worse my grades got worse and worse. Had to redo the year of exams, next time scored alright.
>>
>>36671052
Physics and chemistry, but originally
>>
>>36671012
Not STEM like I wanted too.
>>
I was a good student.I got A's in the following classes : Math,Physics,Chemistry,Biology
(a.k.a the important stuff).I got A's in English and German too.

I got A's in a few less important classes like P.E. ,Art,Geography,History,and
Psychology,Ethics,Philosophy(we call it "Philosophy Cycle" for short).These were the easiest classes I took.

Bulgarian&Literature was my absolute nightmare tho.The material was veeery easy,but after each book we had to write an essay or an interpretation text on a certain topic.I got very low grades on my essays.Thankfully I was able to finish with an A because the grades I got in Bulgarian balanced my D's,C's in Literature.

/blog
>>
>>36667129
Stopped caring sophomore year and skipped 1/4 of junior year and 1/2 of senior year. Still graduated.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 851x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 851x1280px
>>36667129
I did not apply myself
I wish I had
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.