[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies in a Nutshell- By Aldus Huxley

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

keep it in your heart
>>
Is the desire to attack others for being different and scrutinise an inherent part of human nature? Are we defective for not wanting to do so? What is it that grinds normies gears so badly about doing something differently? Why do they seem personally offended?
>>
>>36663201
Maybe it's because they work so hard to fit in and be "normal" that it upsets them when someone who disregards such things and lives life on their own terms, outside of the social race.
>>
File: 1462353669251.jpg (185KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462353669251.jpg
185KB, 819x1024px
>>36663178
This pretentious
>I'm special, I'm not like the rest of them
does nothing for me any more

The majority of people have just as many problems as these snowflakes, the difference is they actually deal with them
>>
>>36663178
Maybe they're just the lucky ones who, by dint of genetics or childhood, happen to fit into the society in which they live. Maybe it's misanthropic to say anyone is abnormal or maladjusted, when it could be said that society is maladjusted to them. In the end, society at its best can only do the most good for the most people, and while many are the criticisms, few indeed are the suggestions for improvement.
>>
>>36663201
>is the desire to attack others for being different an inherent part of human nature
Obviously yes. We're tribal monkeys, people from another tribe are competition at best and enemies at worst.
>>
>>36663201
People forget that we're literally fucking animals. No different than a violent ape or chimp that chucks it's own shit everywhere, we're just mostly hairless primates that ended up building all of this shit by some unexpected fluke. Our brains are driven by animal logic and responding to our environment (depending on the person), half the shit we do is just the animal in our brains trying to one of 2 things - don't die, and give her the dick - the only rules that really mean anything in the grand scheme of life on earth.

It's really good that we can rise above everything else and do so much interesting and useful shit when we want to, but we should never forget that earth is our home, animals are our siblings, and that we're flawed beings.
>>
>>36663951
>No different than a violent ape or chimp that chucks it's own shit everywhere
Humans are actually very different from apes.
>we're just mostly hairless primates that ended up building all of this shit by some unexpected fluke
Life itself is an unexpected fluke, or rather a whole bunch of them.
Your arguments are reductions to the absurd.
>>
>>36663178
Gg Huxley, i have no counterpoint to that
>>
>>36664040
we are apes by definition though
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.