[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you never got to fuck one of the Qt emo/goth girls in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 175270690.jpg (688KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
175270690.jpg
688KB, 1024x768px
>TFW you never got to fuck one of the Qt emo/goth girls in highschool

What happened to them anons?
>>
I never saw an emo/goth
>>
>>36662653
People kept calling them uncool so people stopped trying to be cool. Now we're all faggots.

>>36662969
How underage are you? I saw one about five years ago. Even if you were young, unless you're underageban, you have to have seen an emo or a goth.
>>
>>36663010
Goths are rare in some areas. Or they fly under the radar. And robots don't pay attemtion to people anyways.
>>
>>36662653
>emo/goth
This is your first mistake
>>
1996 = no emo girls. I don't know what the fuck we had.
>>
>>36662653
They've always got despicable personalities.
These days I think they're all either reformed stacies or just big whores.

Still unreasonably cute and I wish I could expel my attraction to them.
I was friends with this emo dude and jesus christ he's still such a huge faggot. He used to sit in the halls and play guitar badly and then tell me about Dark Souls all day.
>>
File: 1463244233775.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1463244233775.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>tfw the hot emo goth girls I hung out with in high school were all whores and all friendzoned me
>>
>>36663696
>were all whores and all friendzoned me

these two things don't match, anon.
getting friendzoned by whores would mean you're

some kind of super loser.
>>
File: 181.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>36663719
>some kind of super loser
>>
>>36662653
>Qt emo/goth girls in highschool
yeah..the ones in my school were fat. I was an emofag in hs
>>
File: 1444855792357.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444855792357.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>tons of qt emo girls in high school had crushes on me
>too beta and cowardly to do anything about it
>now I'm a 24 year old virgin
>>
I have this cute emo chick who suddenly started talking to me and expressing interest in me recently.

We talked a lot and she told me she was raped as a kid...and then she suddenly stopped messaging me and started talking to other guys. I wish I could attract nice girls
>>
I'm glad I had nothing to do with them
We had three groups of those guys; the emos and goths always were together they were fucking psychopaths. Then we had the rockers, who were denim jacket wearing alcoholics. But they were no trouble to anybody.

A few things that the goths/emos did:
>Set fire to a computer lab leading to the entire lab going up and 3 of them being suspended
>One of the emo girls really liked some guy and so literally stripped naked in a class for him without warning
>Another goth girl set a kid on fire because he said she was hot
>Routine fights between goths and random others
>Group of them throwing a kid through a window because he asked them to turn their music down
>Emos ganged up on a guy for apparently breaking the heart of an emo girl who liked him. Ended up throwing him down the stairs of the tower block

The goth emo crew were psychopaths. Even years after my HS and in uni, whenever I go back I still see them drinking on parks late at night scaring old people
>>
File: C89NbBaV0AATMln.jpg (84KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C89NbBaV0AATMln.jpg
84KB, 1200x900px
>>36663895
>tfw some cutie freshman was hitting on me in highschool but I was to stupid to notice till after graduation
>tfw senpai didn't notice her
Just like my animes
>>
>>36662653
The hottest scene kid at my school died the year she was going to graduate

car crash, wrapped around a tree
>>
>massive titcow Qt goth girl

She went to uni and became an alcoholic
>>
>>36662653
Any trend that revolves around suicide is bound to have a short life span :/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.