[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ what are you drinking tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: rps20170429_234802.jpg (51KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
rps20170429_234802.jpg
51KB, 601x601px
Hey /r9k/ what are you drinking tonight
>>
bone hurting juice
>>
>>36660225
Ok looks dont fuck with that normie shit
>>
Evan Williams and Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. Feeling pretty /comfy/ right now.
>>
>>36660287
Yo /comfy/ from the jack daniels
>>
>>36660301
I like Jack Daniels but not the biggest fan of the honey Jack. I think George Dickel is a better Tennessee whisky, but I'll drink either. Wouldn't buy Jack myself, but no chance in hell I'd turn down a drink of it.

Used to like Jim Beam more than Jack, but I've grown to like Jack more than Jim ever since Jim Beam sold themselves to a foreign company.
>>
>>36660217

>drinking alcoholic sugar juice

absolutely disgusting. Please, buy a nice bottle of French or Spanish wine for the same price you spent on that. You won't get as drunk, but at least you won't be pathetic. Plus, it gives you culture and makes you more knowledgeable and interesting.
>>
>>36660393
I bought the honey because the liquor store clerk recommend it. Told me to mix with pepsi. Pretty good.
>>
>>36660428
Don't listen to the faggot telling you to be "cultured" and to drink wine instead. Honey Jack is objectively better most whiskey liqueurs, like Fireball and SoCo, but you'd still probably be better with a straight whiskey if you ask me.
>>
>tfw no hard liquor store in houston that is shady enough to sell to under 21 yr olds

Fuck this gay country

Why can't we be chill like the Netherlands
>>
>>36660491
Yeah im keeping with the wiskey. It works well. Not worried about being cultured or anything. Wiskey to keep the feels enough
>>
>>36660537
When I was underage, I would just go to gas stations and show them my ID when they would card me. I never tried liquor though, beer,
>>
>>36660537
Go to country that is 18 for that
>>
Wild Turkey Rye

neat shit
>>
File: 1489331990095.jpg (732KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489331990095.jpg
732KB, 1280x1920px
Fireball. Feels good man
>>
>>36660573
Haven't had rye yet. Wanting to at somepoint.recently turned 18 and able to legally but now
>>
ten shots of smirnoff, like every saturday night
think i'm gonna try to cut it to 7/8, sick of feeling like garbage every weekend
>>
>>36660621
Try doing it every night, and do a bit more as well. Do this until you no longer get hangovers.
>>
>>36660537
>needing to be 21 to drink
the epitome of a cucked conutry
>>
>>36660633
Yeah people in a 21 country need to fix their shit
>>
>>36660633
Except there's no law specifically saying you need to be 21 to drink in the USA.
>>
Captain morgan's spiced rum with dr pepper. Also listening to alestorm and watching pirates of the caribbean
>>
>>36660630
i'm really not trying to turn this into a pissing contest senpai, shit's making my heart go all weird from time to time. my grandpa died from an alcohol related heart attack when he was 15 years old than i current am and he lived in a similar fasion.
>>
>>36660818
>This
Sounds like the best time
>>
>>36660818
>captain
>not Bacardi

Get ur shit together son
>>
>>36660835
My father drank, a minimum, of 30 beers a day while working full time, and started to develop serious heart problems when he was older, so I understand your concerns and can relate to them. That said, my answer is somewhat serious. Realistically, you either need to cut back or go full sail ahead in order to avoid hangovers.

>>36660913
>rum
>not whiskey
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
File: 1390760550154.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1390760550154.png
37KB, 633x758px
flat apple cider
>>
I'm mixing vodka and vanilla rum with arizona green tea. So... just spiked arizona green tea with some extra sweetness. I don't really even like this vanilla rum because its so sweet but I want to get rid of it.

I've also had one little glass of Bailey's Irish Cream straight up, on ice. Its not that good on its own, too sweet for me again.

I'm getting pretty fancy tonight. Usually its regular rum or whiskey straight up, doesn't matter what brand. I usually drink like a first nations on the weekends and work like a proper human being the rest of the week.

>>36660425
>wont get as drunk
You missed the point of alcoholism, my friend.
>>
File: undercover_robot.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
undercover_robot.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
bonafide hood nigga checking in

>check 'em
>>
>>36660917
Rum makes you feel like a pirate.
Whisky makes you feel like a farmer.

Also:
Vodka makes you feel like a soviet.
Gin makes you feel like an aging homeless retired miner (oddly specific but tell me its not true)
Lager beer makes you feel like a redneck.
Lager in a party cup makes you feel like a normie.
Porters make you feel like.. well an English porter.
Darkish beers make you feel like a German.
Cider makes you feel like a Swede.
Wine makes you feel like a Frenchman or Spaniard.
Mead makes you feel like a Viking.
Pina colada makes you feel like a homosexual.
>>
>>36661073
IPA's?
>>
Drinking some Jager from the bottle myself.
Any good recommendations when I get bored of it?
>>
>>36661169
more Jager
>>
File: 1487549685914.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487549685914.webm
2MB, 640x640px
A Cran-Raspberry La Croix sparking water before I go to bed
>>
>>36661073
Don't forget that whiskEy makes you feel like a Canadian lumberjack.
>>
>>36661073
>Cider makes you feel like a Swede.
>Pina colada makes you feel like a homosexual.
I feel like these two are interchangeable.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_235712.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_235712.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>36661211
Done.
I'm fine with Jack but I think it actually messed with my throat after drinking it daily.
>>
>>36660217
Vodka. Imperia, the good shit.
>>
>>36661305
>I'm fine with Jack but I think it actually messed with my throat after drinking it daily.
How hydrated do you keep yourself? This used to happen to me, with any whiskey I'd drink, until I started paying attention to how much water I was drinking.
>>
A couple 40's of mickeys because I'm a poorfag
>>
>>36661366
When drinking Jack I think it was the burning of the sips that messed me up. I usually fell asleep since I work the next day. But I woke up with the worse dehydration.
>>36661381
Have you drank the e40 malt shit. I think it's garbage.
>>
>>36661305
>not drinking jim beam

>>36661381
ayyy did you poor some out for the homies?

>>36661460
I live where e40 is from and that 40 is definitely something you have to be drunk to enjoy, it must not be selling well because it's 1.50 now lmao

Olde English or bust
>>
>>36661460
>burning of the sips that messed me up
Tbqhfampai, I don't really know what you mean by this. I can relate to the falling asleep due to work, because that usually happens to me. I associate the burning with things like Everclear 151 or 190 Proof, because I can feel it drying every part of my body that it touches. For me, the problem was that I couldn't feel whiskey drying my mouth and throat. The answer was to force myself to drink water, and lots of it.

>malt shit. I think it's garbage.
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is a malt liquor and it's objectively the best macro-brew in the entire world, bar none. Challenge me, faggot. Malt liquor can be good. That said, Mickey's is not that good.

>>36661497
>drinking Jim Beam over other budget whiskeys like Evan Williams
Since he was talking Tennessee whisky, you should have gone George Dickel, since it's in the same price range as Jack and is much better.
>>
File: derp.png (305KB, 650x612px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
305KB, 650x612px
and cococoocoocoooooooo
hi!
>>
>>36660217
do u live by urself? or does ur family not care u get wasted alone?
>>
>>36661551
I wasn't dissing malt stuff. I like Mickeys it's alright.
>>36661551
Can. I get everclear in the US states? Sounds like a fast way to fuck myself up. I'll do the j
Water thing more often rn more jager
>>
>>36661681
Yes, you can get Everclear in the United States States. I live in the USSA. Though, it depends on where you live. In some states, they aren't allowed to sell 190 proof, which is 95% ethanol. My state allows it, but most my neighbors don't, and only sell 151, which is why I mentioned both proofs. Everclear is essentially legal moonshine. And, yes, I understand that last sentence makes little sense. Also, it's made in America, so yeah.
>>
>>36661659
I wasnt alone. Friends were with me but they went to their own thing
>>
>>36661681
I just realized that my last post sounds painfully sarcastic. Sorry about that, lad. Sometimes the shitposting gets out of hand. I really wouldn't recommend Everclear unless you're mixing it though, honestly. For mixing, it's God tier, though. I've made the mistake, many times, of drinking it straight, because I don't mix unless it's with other alcohols. If you really want that strong corn liquor taste, stick to bourbon whiskey or corn whiskey. I'm not classy enough to mix or even pour my whiskey. I just drink it straight from the bottle.

Speaking of that, this next gulp is for (You). Yes, I saged for double posting, if any goddamn board Nazis lurking this thread.
>>
>>36661862
Meh it sounded alright taking more sips of Jager rn let's go guys
>>
>>36661920
Dude, I remember when I had Jager for the first time. It tasted like an herbal mess blended with cough syrup. I mentioned how bad it tasted and was told to just think of Dr. Pepper when I drink it. Now, whenever I drink Jager, I can't separate its taste from Dr. Pepper. Am I crazy or is it similar?
>>
>>36661288
Scandinavian kek here lad
>>
pepsi and water
>>
>>36662229
Find something good
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.