[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Where do you live? >Where do you want to live? Arizona(Fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: spongebob coffee.gif (295KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
295KB, 500x338px
>Where do you live?

>Where do you want to live?

Arizona(Fuck the sun and heat)
Somewhere cold

How do I leave?
>>
>>36659509
>born somewhere cold
>want to leave in la or Phoenix (fuck cold)

How do I leave
>>
Somewhere who is usually hot but is cold now (autumn)

want to live wherever is hot now
>>
New Bedford, MA

If I were to stay in the area, Acushnet, Fairhaven, or Dartmouth MA. If I were to move out of state, probably somewhere up in NH, ME, or VT.
>>
>>36659509
>Los Angeles
>San Diego or Oklahoma City
>>
>>36659509
It feels like forever since I've seen this thread fellow AZbot. Everytime I see it I know the feel all too well.

Have you at least been enjoying this slight cold front before we head back into 100+ weather?
>>
>Northwest Arkansas

>Either Socal or SLC

So somewhere that has a lot of outdoor recreational offerings and isn't over-saturated with neoliberals (i.e. Denver, Seattle, Norcal)
>>
>>36659509
>>36660723
AZbot here. Where in AZ?
Currently in Cottonwood which is fucking shit. But, better than Tucson, where I used to live. Fuuuck that shit.
>>
File: arizona.png (51KB, 340x547px) Image search: [Google]
arizona.png
51KB, 340x547px
>>36660723
>>36659509
Grass is greener on the other side I guess. I lived the first 18 years of my life in Chicago and I moved to Arizona 1.5 years ago, best decision I've ever made. This place is fucking heaven on Earth every day for me, I absolutely hate the cold.
>>
>>36660749

pseudo liberals* my b. little tipsy desu

But Northwest Arkansas isn't a really bad area either. I wouldn't mind staying around here after finishing up my master's, but I have lived in Arkansas for almost 23 years of my life now and am looking for a change
>>
File: 1386404557839.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1386404557839.png
51KB, 876x773px
Idaho
somewhere not boring
>>
Nowhere.

Somewhere.
>>
>>36660782
In the Cold, you can always add layers
In the heat, you can only remove so many before you're naked
I was broke when I lived in Tucson, and the electric bill was too high for me to keep the AC on more than a few hours of the day.
Mostly, walked around the Mall for hours on end, not buying anything, just enjoying the cool.
If you can stand the heat better than I can, it's actually not too bad. (Tucson still shitty, but super cheap rent)
>>
>>36660767
>Tfw in Tucson
Yeah Tucson sucks. Miserably hot and boring to top it all off.
>>
Montreal

I want to move out into the middle of fucking nowhere, maybe rural Maine or something.
>>
>>36660809
I feel you spud brother
Too many LDS
>>
>>36660855
Living in a bigger city was nice, but for such a large city there really wasn't much to do. I'm nocturnal, so I've always had trouble finding entertainment. Visiting other Cities (no matter how Ghetto ...La...Phoneix...) had things to do at night.
>>
>>36660842
No amount of feasible layers was enough for me to handle the Chicago winter. I went out with 2 coats, a hoodie, a long sleeve shirt, a short sleeve shirt, underpants, two pairs of pants, boots, gloves, hat, scarf, and I would still be hypothermia tier within 5 minutes of being outside.

The heat here doesn't bother me much at all, I find it pretty comfy.
>>
>>36660918
Never been to Chicago, so I can't say too much. I was on Colorado and liked the weather a lot more than the AZ heat
>>
Right now live in Midwest suburbs. It's a nice place and I can see why my parents raised a family here. I like the kind of middle ground for not too hot summer and not too cold winters.

But if I got to choose I'd say a small town on the east coast, in like Massachusetts or something. I've always kind of idolized that are.
>>
>>36660902
I worked overnights for years and it was miserable trying to find anything to do on my days off was awful. I went up to Phoenix recently and at least I was able to go ice skating which was nice to get out of the heat.

>>36660782
Interestingly enough I almost moved to Naperville about 6 years ago but passed to finish school. Occasionally I regret it but I don't think I could deal with tolls, also the lack of mountains was a bummer. Washington or Oregon always seemed ideal to me, decent weather and mountain ranges.
>>
>>36661024
Ey my cousins used to live in Naperville, nice place.
>>36660782
Actually Chicago or another suburb guy, I always just say Chicago myself because nobody knows where the fuck some random ass tiny town is, but everyone knows Chicago
>>
File: 1492227534482.png (464KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492227534482.png
464KB, 409x444px
Northern Georgia, although with mom and pops still

Northern GA, Northern AL, somewhere similar in TN. I'd entertain notions of being in Arkansas, Idaho, or somewhere similar, too.

Just really can't imagine living in an urban environment, or even well-developed suburbs. It don't sit right with me; the concrete and asphalt and odours and all of it makes my skin crawl. Need some nice hills and trees and critters.

surely i could survive most places i needed to, but if I had my pick I'd have a cozy place with a few acres, the Gadsen and Dixie flags hanging up in the sitting room.
>>
>>36661133
Yeah, Naperville is really nice - clearly an expensive suburb. Unforunately my relative sold the house and it was torn down and a McMansion was built instead. Last time I was up there I was in Palatine which was also really pretty. I went in October and I had never experienced fall before and it was amazing. I went for a walk on the neighborhood and seeing pumpkins outside 10 days before Halloween blew my mind.
>>
I live in Detroit, I actually like it here a lot. White people have been moving back and repairing the city. The niggers are always chimping out about how "tha white man be stealing our city" now. But it feels good to be part of the generation of whites that takes Detroit back from the niggers and pushes them out.
>>
>>36659509
Currently I'm in Indianapolis, perfectly nice place to live. Not much happens around here though.

I dream of one day moving into a small, snowy town in Colorado where everyone knows everyone and opening a high quality movie theater.
>>
>>36659509
london
I would trade this trash hole for sun and heat in a heartbeat
>>
>>36659509
oakland
i don't want to live but i guess new york city or maybe houston or something i don't know.
>>
>>36659509
>Where do you live?
Auckland, New zealand
England or the USA
>>
>>36659509
Texas.

I kinda like it here. Kinda want to move to somewhere a little more Mild
>>
USA.
France.
>>
I grew up in rockford illinois, moved to colorado when i was a teen. Still in co but moving to chicago soon. Denver is a fairly comfy place but feels dead and boring for a big city.
>>
>>36659509
Indiana

I'm fine with staying desu
>>
i live in az too, i wanna live in like a place where the sky is grey and cloudy and rains every day nigga i love that shit.
>>
Tokyo

Tokyo

Don't let your dreams be memes
>>
I live in Tucson too and have my entire life. This place sucks. Surprised to see so many people from az on tonight.
>>
File: 1485489828445-pol.png (431KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1485489828445-pol.png
431KB, 500x425px
az here fuck all these retarded fucking spics everywhere they need to be shipped to fucking mars
>>
>>36659509
It's like 70F out you fucking nerd
>>
>>36659509
Live in new Mexico want to move to Maine or Vermont
>>
File: 1493431299547.gif (1MB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1493431299547.gif
1MB, 500x549px
>>36661895
>>36661717
>>36661937
>All these fellow AZbots
To my fellow Tucsonbro, this city is a pit and we are cursed here. Are you at least on a nicer side of town? Not shitty south side or something right?
>>
>>36659509
>some south american shithole
>anywhere in the first world

Fuck this country full of normies.
>>
>>36659509
Las Vegas.
Seattle or Japan.
>>
File: 1490985075069.jpg (125KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490985075069.jpg
125KB, 626x626px
>>36659509
>Where do you live?
NYC

Scottsdale, AZ

I'm guessing you grew up in AZ and so therefore just want to leave because you're tired of it, like most people want to do wherever they grow up. Arizona is actually a really nice place to live. Beautiful nature, perfect weather during the winter in the valley, nice weather in Flag during the summer, west coast vibes without people being obnoxiously liberal, did I mention the nature nature nature.
>>
>>36661459
>Auckland, New zealand
Shit senpai, me too. Wanna be friends?
>>
>>36661459
>live in Germany

> want to live with you kiwis
> or USA (warm part)
> or Australia
>>
File: Download.jpg (8KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
8KB, 294x171px
>>36662178
REEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT I WANT I WANT TO BE A KIWI REEEE REEEE
>>
>>36661672
I grew up in Rockford too. Left in 2008 and never looked back.

I still talk to some old friends and they told me that crime is out of control there. It's always been bad but I guess people are getting car jacked/shot in the middle of the day now.
>>
>>36659509
Kansas
I don't.
>>
North Carolina
Northern California

Get me outta this shithole
>>
>LA County

>somewhere in Germany

>>36660749
>implying socal isn't filled with liberals
I lived in Portland and it's worse here
>>
>>36659509
>Where do you live?
Whangarei, New Zealand
Maybe in Invercargill (also in New Zealand)
>>
>Currently: Southern Nevada
>In the future: Cuenca, Ecuador (taught there, and it's spring-like all year round); Asheville, North Carolina; or somewhere in New England or upstate New York thereabouts.
>>
File: gondola middle of nowhere.jpg (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gondola middle of nowhere.jpg
25KB, 800x600px
>Where do you live?
Northern California
Finland, unironically. It looks comfy and cold.

>>36662623
Don't move here man, it fucking sucks and it's full of the worst kind of normies and everything's overpriced.
>>
>>36663057
> going to germany
> dont like liberals

> cant say the free market did some good stuff
> tomorrow first may
> tfw antifa destroys your car
> tfw Germany is the liberalst place on earth
>>
File: 1492806683123s.jpg (7KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492806683123s.jpg
7KB, 238x250px
>>36663107
KIWI KIWI KIWI YES YES NOW NOW NOW I WANT I WANT
>>
>>36659509
>Commiefornia
>somewhere less liberal but has good weather
>>
>>36663216
I suppose you have a point, I haven't been there in a few years.
The day to day is all that really matters to me, I don't go out much.
The Deutschanons I've seen on here seem to be pretty cool. Hell, I met my oneitis on b a year ago and he's German
>>
>>36662254
Shit. Yeah so much fucked shit happened to me and my brothers in rockford. My dad got shot in the lung by a 14 year old one day. Pretty sad its still a shit hole, my grand parents are there and ill be visiting them often cuz chicago is like what._. Hour and a half drive. Glad you got out rockford bro
>>
>>36663223
Tauranga, New Zealand

I just want a house and some land in the country so I can grow food and look after myself. Is that really so much to ask?
>>
illinois
want to live in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana.......mountain/forest area.
>>
New Jersey

I want to move to LA, but I don't really know how to drive. I can still dream.
>>
>>36659509
* Brazil

* Somewhere cold in a first world country
>>
>>36659509
South Side of Houston and wanna live on the South Side of Los Angeles. Like Santa Monica, Venice, Long Beach, Huntington beach would be sick!
>>
File: norwegian heat management.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
norwegian heat management.png
113KB, 300x300px
>>36659509
>Where do you live?
Norway.
Norway.
>>
>>36659509
Live in Michigan (Fuck the long cold gray winters)
Want to live somewhere warm
>>
>Pittsburgh, Pa
I actually like it here
>Alaska, preferably Tok
I just need to get away for my sanity and everyone else's safety
>>
>Where do you live?
Phoenix, Arizona. May God damn the sun.

I used to live in Philadelphia and wouldn't mind going back.

Or Portland. Portland might be nice. But I don't know. I've never been.
>>
>>36664965
>May God damn the sun.
THIS.
One time my shoes' soles literally melted on the pavement. Fuck the sun. I miss snow.
>>
>>36659509
>NJ until 22
>OH for work until now (26)

Want to live:

I want to move this year. maybe back east to NJ with my friends and family or eastern PA. Upstate NY is also a consideration.

On the flip side I visited salt lake City in February and loved it. Denver or San Diego would be cool too.
Finding another job is tough unfortunately
>>
>live
on earth
>want to live
under the earth
>>
>>36665059
>live under the earth
Like in China or something?
>>
>Where do you life
New Jersey, going to Baltimore for school

Canada
>>
>>36659731
Stay the fuck out, massholes ruin our states
>>
>Live
Seattle
>Want to live
Seattle

Please do not move here.
>>
Belgium
Alaska
>>
>>36661483
Where in texas i live in dfw
>>
Lived in texas all my life its ok but kind of tired of the kinds of people here. Live in dfw so not that much to do except clubs but even that is difficult for me. I dont mind it but id rather go somewhere with a dry heat and less humidity. Maybe az but bf wants me to move to Brisbane,straya so im fukt.
>>
>Vienna

>Vienna without immigrants
>>
>>36659509
>Illinois (Chicago Suburbs)
>Northern Russia or Alaska, just somewhere that's cold af for most of the year
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.