[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think he meant by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1469729683331.png (389KB, 517x618px) Image search: [Google]
1469729683331.png
389KB, 517x618px
What do you guys think he meant by this?
>>
It would be more like if those cheerios were in other ppls mouths first.
>>
I think he confuses Cheerios with people. Because the analogy doesn't make much sense yet he's anthropomorphizing the Cheerios and reflecting the feelings humans would have accurately. Especially that last frame.
>men and women held to different standards
Maybe he should apply anti-sexist idea more. But yes certainly. I do not care as much about my imaginary friends whoring around because I don't hang out with them when they do and they don't put any sort of standard on me in that aspect. For hypothetical potential romantic partners there's some portion of me who does have to care about the sexual portion. Because I'm not asexual. As for the general case with society as a whole it's probably more the case that women care when they're called a whore so other women care when they're called a whore and so on. Men don't. So the chain ends there. Men care a lot about some vague form of success. Calling a man a loser is a very serious insult, they can very often get violent when you call them that. You find that there's lots of blame shifting among losers of society. Xenophobic behavior is more common among losers because they actually are a threat to a loser. A middle class person doesn't have to care. You rarely hear people call women losers to great effect. They don't have the same strong connection to the word.

You'd think a relatively clever guy like John Green would understand this but it's very common among even smart people to lack a great deal of empathy.
>>
>would I enjoy cheerios any less if they had been gaped by giant Chad cock and filled to the brim with semen?
>of course not! I can't think of anything I would rather consume than dick holster cheerios!
>>
>>36659222
>What do you guys think he meant by this?

"I have reduced the most intimate bonding experience two people can experience together to being as insignificant as eating cereal"
>>
Women who have had lots of partners are not only likely 100% incompatible with me on a personal level but also far more likely to have STD's

As a 28yokhv a slut would probably be completely mystified by me, and to women, lack of understanding = contempt.
>>
I won't stop people I don't know or care about from letting the world go through their pussy, but that doesn't mean I have to like it and that doesn't mean I won't say what I think of it. And that sure as hell doesn't mean I have to accept being with someone I don't want to just because they don't want their whores feelings hurt. You can fuck all the chads in the world, but don't expect me to treat you like a princess.
>>
File: womenbygeneralmills.jpg (181KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
womenbygeneralmills.jpg
181KB, 1440x900px
He wants to fuck men but is holding out for his culturally enriching prince.
>>
Is it this guy or the other guy that's pretending to be right wing between the two of them?
I get the sense that was what they were doing a few years ago anyway.
>>
>>36659222
am I stupid or is this guy saying he likes to fuck his cheerios?
>>
>>36659222
In real life, if someone has slept with a shit ton of people it's a huge flag of either deep insecurity, emotional problems, or some mental issue. There isn't a double standard either, guys who bang a ton of girls are almost always douche bags and girls who do the same are almost always whores. There isn't a double standard, if you're a whore you are probably insufferable to be around, at least for me.
>>
Imagine eating a new cereal for breakfast every morning.
Hell, not just cereal, you can have anything you want!
It's always new and exciting.
So much so that you start to associate breakfast with that feeling, of something new, a novelty,
You never eat the same food for long enough to get used to having the same food for breakfast every day.
You don't develop the ability to commit to any particular food, as soon as that initial feeling of novelty and excitement fades, you move on to the next one.

How likely are you going to be to be okay with eating nothing but Cheerios for breakfast for the rest of your life?
>>
He's actually proving men's point lol. The point is that people who want a serious relationship want it to last as long as possible.

If he's already on the 48th Cheerios, the odds of him stopping at 49th are very low. That's the whole point.
>>
He's trying to say that he settled for a whore and views himself as bland, which is why he compares himself to Cheerios. Previously, his wife only fucked Chads, or, as he would call them, Cookie Crisps, but she decided to settle down, or, as he would call it, eat Cheerios.
>>
I've fucked over 100 women and I still give a fuck if a bitch is a hoe.
>>
File: 1493404968122.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493404968122.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I respect people less if they've slept around. This is regardless of gender.
>>
nice cereal analogy

except the cereal didnt have 48 penises into it, would you eat it in that case??

damn I hate nu males
>>
>>36659759
A couple of times, you bought some really shitty cereal.
As you were eating it, you chew something hard that cuts the roof of your mouth.
You spit it out and find that the cheap, shitty cereal you bought had a big chunk of plastic in it.
You should have known better and bought some better cereal, but despite all the warnings about buying cheap food products, you just had to try this one for some reason.
Next time you eat cereal, you find yourself chewing very tentatively, scared you might be hurt again.
You pick through the cereal with your spoon, paranoid there's going to be something in there again, just like there was in that other cereal.
All cereals are the same!
You decide you're done with cheap, poor quality cereal.
You try to find a nice, reputable, dependable brand, and you settle on some Cheerios.
Cheerios are good, they may not be as sweet and sugary, not as exciting as the others, but Cheerios are trustworthy.
You get home, and make yourself a bowl of Cheerios.
Even though you know Cheerios are safe, you can't get that paranoia out of your head.
You just can't trust Cheerios completely, after those other cereals hurt you.
>>
>>36659222
>What do you guys think he meant by this?

"Look at me I'm very progressive and sex positive! I have the correct opinions on social issues, praise me!"
>>
>>36659445
You think John Green is smart? Lmao
>>
>>36659831
You need to be someone respectable for people to care about whether or not you respect them anon. Nobody cares if you respect them.
>>
>>36660203
Relatively smart as I said yes, because I've looked into his research many times and he actually reads papers and seems to reflect the interesting content in those quite well a lot of the time. Stupid people don't do that. Discerning exactly what's interesting in these studies isn't just reading the abstract. You have to understand the content and pick what's most interesting.
I have a lot of time on my hands so I get to do this stuff too when I have a topic I care about.
I'm not saying he's smart in the sense that he excels among intellectuals or anything.
Just that this is certainly beneath him.
>>
>>36660270
Why do you even bother telling anon that? What's the point? They're just presenting their views here and you're just here to try and hurt them?
Maybe you should reflect on yourself if it's not despicable of you to come to one of the lowest places on the web just to gloat.
>>
>>36660300
Their view is stupid. Nobody cares if they don't respect someone when they're not respectable themselves. It's a pointless comment that serves only to make him feel like he's better than others.

>Maybe you should reflect on yourself if it's not despicable of you to come to one of the lowest places on the web just to gloat.

I've been here for over a decade. Unlike you I didn't spend the whole time doing nothing with my life and lamenting that fact. So if I want to gloat I will and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Faggot.
>>
>>36660394
>I've been here for over a decade
As have I and I'm pretty sick of your attitude. 'here' as in 4chan doesn't make sense and r9k is very new relatively speaking. Even considering the first version.
>pointless comment
Yeah. Lots of that here. It's called coping with the human condition. Doing pointless things until you die.
>I did things
Then offer that view. Don't offer an insult. Explain why the view anon has is problematic. Or remain silent.
>>
File: John Green Cheerios.png (371KB, 525x709px) Image search: [Google]
John Green Cheerios.png
371KB, 525x709px
>>36659222
I think Johnny boy meant something like this.
>>
>>36660476
>'here' as in 4chan doesn't make sense

It does. You're just trying to nitpick in order to be right about something. You're not though.

>Then offer that view. Don't offer an insult

It's very easy to infer that view from what I wrote if you're not an idiot

>People don't care if you don't respect them if you're not respectable
>HMMM..... MAYBE I SHOULD DO SOMETHING RESPECTABLE FOR PEOPLE TO CARE

It follows perfectly. Not my fault you're a sensitive cunt who can't handle the truth
>>
>>36660271
you have a point, but he's still a pseudo-intellectual at best. He's the type that would excel academically but couldn't actually talk about politics or philosophy without going into leddit territory.
>>
>>36660528
>infer that view, it's easy
Yeah that's very helpful anon. But I don't think this is the place to assume things like this.
>follows perfectly
Doesn't really matter when all you see is a stupid insult that looks like you're doing the exact same thing you're yelling at people about. Who'd take advice from a blatant hypocrite?
>it does
Anon 11 years ago was 2006 and 4chan was a bunch of kids who still co-browsed Newgrounds and made chat-like posts and still used smileys.
It's wholly irrelevant to 4chan as it is now. Referring to /r9k/ makes perfect sense though.
>>36660615
>still a pseudo intellectual at best
How about you just call him for what he is then? Relatively smart.
Fuck off.
>>
>>36660626
and it was better
how the fuck can you stick up for modern 4chan
>>
>>36660662
>it was better
I agree. It was much better. But my point isn't that modern 4chan is good it's that there's no point to insulting in this way. Not here.
r9k is a relatively good board.
>>
>>36660626
>How about you just call him for what he is then? Relatively smart.
Fuck off.

If you want to be a little faggot about it, then fine, he's 'relatively smart,' but there's no such fucking thing. There's real intelligence, unrelated to academics and citing sources, and there's meme intelligence which is what being a pseudo-intellectual faggot like johnny boy is.

Just because he's not your average redneck doesn't make him smart, whether comparatively or not.
>>
>>36660626
>But I don't think this is the place to assume things like this.

4chan is nothing BUT implications, inferences and assumptions. How fucking new are you?

>Who'd take advice from a blatant hypocrite?

But I'm not a hypocrite. I'm actually respectable, have my own place, a partner, a job, studying, etc etc

>chat-like posts and still used smileys.

No one ever used smileys non-ironically. :)

>Referring to /r9k/ makes perfect sense though.

Where is /r9k/ though? You're a retard.
>>
>>36660703
>r9k is a relatively good board.

No. It's not.

>I agree. It was much better
>>36660662

4chan is shit and has always been shit. Only the flavour of shit has changed.
>>
>>36660950
Newfags (2008+) need not join this conversation.
This is the eternal summer, of course you wouldn't know a good 4chan.
>>
>>36659222
Meanwhile his girl is getting BLACKED.
>>
>>36660968
>Newfags (2008+) need not join this conversation

I've been here since 2006. So why are you trying to have this conversation?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.