[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im walking around my room pretending to save a girl from a falling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1367103849609.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1367103849609.gif
13KB, 633x758px
im walking around my room pretending to save a girl from a falling object again

dashing with my arm to cover her
>>
>>36657957
It's good to be prepared when the time comes.
>>
>>36657957
Go outside and get some fresh air anon.
>>
>>36657957
put your energy into something like art
>>
I walk around my house doing poses, pretending I'm a psychic wizard prophet passing judgement on my opponents. Sometimes I'll pick up something like a cardboard tube and pretend it's a staff or scepter. Swords too, if I'm pretending to be a warrior wizard.
>>
>>36659038
I bought some training swords and I like to run around my house swinging them around and doing sword tricks. Pretty autistic, but it's fun.
>>
I do deadlifts with a puny 60 lbs lol
>>
>Standing very close to a wall, pretending there's a qt there and I'm being alpha and shit
>Lean on wall with a cool stance pretending I'm talking to qt
>practice cool faces

just kill me already pleaseeeee
>>
>>36657957

Lol.
When I was in 5th grade I got my first (and only) girlfriend she lived 2 houses down and we used to walk around the yard and she would pretend to faint and I would have to catch her just in time. She'd always do it at unexpected moments to see if I could catch her.
Before you call me Chad we dated 4 weeks and then she cheated on me with a wigger.
>>
>>36659125
>4 weeks
still longer than me, chad :(
>>
>>36659038
*sigh*
You too huh?

I like to pretend i'm god and i'm going to destroy the earth.
>>
>>36659213

Don't feel too bad man, many long, bitter years have passed since then. And I can tell you that having meme experiences doesn't do anything to fill the void.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.