[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you insecure overweight, skinnyfat, skeleton pieces of shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fQ7mw6iWPP8.jpg (25KB, 532x446px) Image search: [Google]
fQ7mw6iWPP8.jpg
25KB, 532x446px
Will you insecure overweight, skinnyfat, skeleton pieces of shit get off my /fit/ board already?

you have this habit of feeling bad for yourselves and taking not responsibility for the shape you're in. Yet you go there asking for advice. Not that it matters if we reply to you or not because your "problems" are so much worse than everyone else's that you just cant do what it takes to achieve anything.

You're pathetic, you really are.
>>
>insecure

/fit/tards are literally the most self conscious, cripplingly insecure people on this site. All of them have a massive inferiority complex which they try to compensate for by trying to be the biggest guy in the room.
>>
>>36657830
its like you think we're all trying to be >"bodybuilders"
>>
>>36657878

Nah dude, if you ever have been to /fit/ you'll see its a constant shitshow of oneupmanship and self hatred. Everybody is desperately trying to cover up their own flaws while attacking others for every little thing they can find so they'll look better in comparison. Cant understand how people can live with such unhealthy levels of insecurity
>>
>>36658098
If you don't like it, stay out. That's all i ask. The "woe is me" attitude that you faggots bring in is getting old.
>>
>>36658098
Better to be insecure and improving yourself to compensate, than to be content with being a disgusting looking fucking slob. Complacent little rodent.
>>
>>36658209
>disgusting looking fucking slob. Complacent little rodent.

A sad cunt one at that, with nothing but excuses.
>>
>>36658209

>. Complacent little rodent.

You ARE a little rodent m8. You're just the type which bleeds to death trying to claw away at other weak little rodents to feel some semblance of power. Know your place
>>
>>36657755
But according to /fit/ manlets will never achieve anything so why would I waste the effort of getting /fit/? I'm taking your own advice by not even trying.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.