[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live with gf, our baby and my mom >broke as fuck >literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>live with gf, our baby and my mom
>broke as fuck
>literally $150 short on rent that's due day after tomorrow, only have $200 when I need $350
>no food in the house for anyone except the baby
>everyone's currently napping right now and when they wake up, we're all going to the store/to get dinner
>theyre all gonna hate me as soon as they wake up
>try desperately to do everything i need to do
>gf doesn't work at all and hasn't in the last 3 years we've lived together
>mom works a great job but still expects me to pay half of everything so she can spend her money on trips and stuff

she's not wrong but i'm struggling so hard. i want to die every day. my baby is the only thing that stops me from killing myself desu.
i want to go to school, have time to do things i want to do, i miss having money i can just spend. what the fuck do i tell them when they wake up and we leave and my mom expects me to give her the rent we need and my gf expects me to buy her food?
>>
Should have thought about that before being a normalfag.
>>
>>36656519
>gf too fucking lazy and cunty to work

and that's why I love being mgtow.

Enjoy providing for a dumb fucking bitch.
>>
>>36656519
That's what you get for having unprotected sex, you dumb normie.
>>
File: goodgoy.png (11KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.png
11KB, 212x238px
>>36656519
If only you could borrow money from someone trustworthy...
Oh, wait just one second !
I know a trusty buddy of mine, Mr. Goldstein, that will help you out for a negligent interest rate, I really recommend you go to your nearest bank tomorrow and ask to speak him. Trust me he will make time just for you.
>>
File: 1428858871232.png (133KB, 562x472px) Image search: [Google]
1428858871232.png
133KB, 562x472px
>live with gf
>with gf
>gf

FUCKING NORMIE YOU DONT BELONG HERE GET OFF MY BOARD NOW GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.