[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me, /r9k/? I like taking advantage of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What's wrong with me, /r9k/?

I like taking advantage of girls, I even have a very specific way of doing it. First, using the internet (one girl was even from /r9k/) I find the perfect victim. Usually a lonely, shy girl, she always has to be a kissless virgin, and the younger the better (always 16-18 years old). Usually she's depressed because she's never even been kissed. Then over the course of a few weeks I make her fall in love with me, and pretend I'm falling in love with her. She finally thinks things are looking up for her, she's met her one true love, she's finally happy. Even her family and friends start notice how much happier she's become. Then I invite her to come stay with me, we finally meet up and start officially dating, and within a few days I'll have got her into bed. I then humiliate her in every way I possibly can (spit on her, slap her in the face, make her drink my piss) by telling her she'd do it if she loved me, and threatening to leave her if she doesn't agree. She always breaks down into tears but agrees to it eventually. I always do it without a condom, and I cum inside her. I've always been hoping to get one of the girls pregnant but it hasn't happened yet. If she's not underage I even record it on video just to add to the humiliation. I do things completely legally, it's not worth the risk of breaking the law. When she finally goes home I block her everywhere without even explaining why. She'll desperately try to contact me any way she can but I never reply. And then I move onto my next target.

I also love bragging about it. Every time I do it I brag about it to multiple people, telling them the whole thing in a lot of detail. Their moral disgust gives me a thrill. If I had to guess why I do it, it's all because I have a desire to see girls suffer, which ultimately stems from anger towards my mother. For what it's worth I'm not a psychopath, I'm in fact not a violent person at all.
>>
that's some lovely fiction you've written there perhaps someone will read it
>>
Cool story, bro. Also psychopaths are not inherently violent. Stop basing your reality on Hollywood.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (11KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
11KB, 285x214px
Teach me your ways.

>where do you find the girls
>how do you make them fall in love with you
>how far away are these girls from you
>how old are you
>do you share pics beforehand

Also share vids
>>
>>36656427
>where do you find the girls
One girl was from /r9k/, one was from a website called Interpals, one was from Facebook. There have only been 3 victims so far.

>how do you make them fall in love with you
90% of the work is finding the right victim, if you do that then making them fall in love with you is easy. The ideal victim is desperate and will fall in love with any non-ugly guy who gives them any attention. Just talk to them and slowly start treating them nicely, giving them compliments and stuff and show interest.

>how far away are these girls from you
Two were from England, one was from Russia (which was actually perfect, I went to stay with her and her family and got a holiday to Russia out of it)

>how old are you

>do you share pics beforehand
I don't actually send nudes nor do I ask them for nudes. Two of them sent me some very softcore underwear photos, the other one sent me nothing. Usually the girl will offer to send them because she wants to impress you.
>>
>>36656560
Okay so next time you find a desperate girl like that could you give me her contact and I'll actually marry her and stay with her forever.
>>
>>36656336
>hoping to get one of the girls pregnant
Why? So you can pay child support for 18 years?
>>
>not choking her

Fucking failure.
>>
>>36656651
Child support is capped at a particular percentage of your income. The way I see it, the more kids you have, the better value for money you get.

>>36656642
Just use the Internet to find one, it's easy. If you're looking for love just be yourself but make sure not to come off as a loser or something.
>>
>>36656835
>Just use the Internet to find one, it's easy
How then? I've been on here for 9 months now nonstop searching for a gf.
>>
>>36656881
Don't search on /r9k/, girls here are disgusting roasties 99% of the time. I've actually met a few girls from this board for casual sex and even made a few good friends, but I'd never date them.

If you're willing to have a long-distance relationship, Interpals is actually a great place to find it. Other than that I don't really know what to recommend, I find these girls by accident.
>>
>>36656937
How do I search for desperate lonely clingy obsessive gfs on interpals then? What's the script how do I hook them?
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I would like to do this too, but replace all of the mean things with loving and caring for her.
>>
Well this was disappointing, I was hoping to have some angry roasties call me a disgusting person. I only made this thread to brag.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.