[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bout to smoke weed for the first time; what should I know ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1487518319460.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487518319460.gif
1MB, 500x300px
Bout to smoke weed for the first time; what should I know ?
>>
>>36656184
youre gonna cough up a lung the first time
>>
>>36656184
I'll start to smoke weed soon. I don't care if it's a normalfag thing, I want to get drunk and high, I want to numb my existence.
>>
>>36656184
>what should I know ?
You should know that drugs are for normalfaggots, so fuck off kiddo
>>
>>36656230

actually my normie brother is taking pity on me and smoking it with me for my first time; even tho I am 23
>>
>>36656184
Don't be an anxious faggot and you'll have a great time
>>
If you get anxiety/paranoia try smoking an indica or higher cbd strain because the higher cbd counteracts it. Also you get higher off less weed if you vape or bong your weed instead of rolling it I to a joint.
>>
>>36656184
Enjoy your anxiety and possible schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1307363310089.jpg (35KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1307363310089.jpg
35KB, 364x366px
Assuming you know the actual mechanics of smoking. Don't burn the shit out of it, just light the edge then inhale to circulate air thru and feed the flame. Keep a cold drink nearby for your throat. Might be a good idea to grab some snacks and queue up music too.

Do you have any specific questions?
>>
>>36656184
You probably won't get high
>>
>>36656184
throat will probably hurt, will probably get a headache, very low chance of you actually getting high
>>
Don't blow it out immediately. Try to hold it in a few seconds. Since its your first time you'll probably cough a shit ton. This is ok. You get better with practice.
>>
>>36657401
oh and suck it in deep into your lungs. Dont just suck it into your mouth and blow.
>>
>>36656184
You are gonna get absolutely trashed off 1 cone and puke.
>>
>>36656184
First of all dont listen to the idiots ITT drugs effect everyone differently.
Smoke just a little, suck it deep into your lugs dont hold it in your mouth.
Sit on that for a little and see how you feel.
Smoke more if you feel like you can keep going but dont go more than 0.5 grams, or you will feel sick since its your first time.
Enjoy man, this stuff really cures deppression if you want to keep smoking it long term.
But again it effects people differently, some people feel mellow and happy, others get really jittery and anxious for whatever reason.
Just clear your mind and do something fun, draw, listen to music, play vidya, watch a trippy movie, whatever.
>>
Remember you're on a drug. My first time I thought I was saying stuff and doing things I imagined but I was literally just walking down a street with my friend.
>>
File: 1461728221190.jpg (49KB, 499x343px) Image search: [Google]
1461728221190.jpg
49KB, 499x343px
keep a bottle of water handy, your mouth is gunna get dry. make sure youre really comfortable too. dont do anything strenuous. turn on your favorite music, preferably chill music. just ride it, man. dont get lost in what ifs, just ride it and feel it.
>>
File: excitedM1.gif (3KB, 94x142px) Image search: [Google]
excitedM1.gif
3KB, 94x142px
>>36656184
Have fuuun!
>2nd time is better than the first
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.