[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking depressed and angry. It's Saturday night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: justenditpls.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
justenditpls.png
20KB, 638x547px
I'm so fucking depressed and angry.
It's Saturday night and I'm locked away in my fucking room in my laptop on 4chan.

Nothing makes me happy anymore
I smoke weed to try to scape from my misery
>tfw I'm high as fuck and I'm more miserable than I've ever been
>I drink alcohol to not give a fuck about my shitty life and just be happy with my misery
>tfw drunk as fuck
>still feeling fucking miserable
Music used to make me feel good as fuck when drunk, now I don't know what the fuck to play because nothing can cheer me up

I'm starting to think that it's time for me to lose my virginty, I mean, I'm 26 years old and I've never kissed a girl before. I don't wanna fall for the girlfriend meme, but I think that if I had female company right now, I wouldn't be feeling like this, I feel so miserable and invisible, nobody gives a fuck about me

Currently crushing on a girl that I work with, and I think she likes me too, but I'm too much of a pussy to ask for her number without spelling all my spaghetti all over the floor and having to quit my job just because of that. I know that if I ask for her number, she'll give it to me, but I just don't know how to ask for it without making it obvious that I'm desperate as fuck
>>
>>36655710
>but I just don't know how to ask for it without making it obvious that I'm desperate as fuck

In what way do you think you'll sound desperate?
>>
>>36655710
losin virginity is fast track to faggot town. itll make you weak
>>
File: 1490714318278.jpg (73KB, 638x498px) Image search: [Google]
1490714318278.jpg
73KB, 638x498px
>>36655777
KEK APPROVES. THE PATH TO WIZARDRY IS RIGHT AND TRUE
>>
File: emanon.jpg (601KB, 1600x1469px) Image search: [Google]
emanon.jpg
601KB, 1600x1469px
>>36655710
Same here.

I'm still in love with that girl that I see on the bus on my way to work. It's been 3 fucking months already, I don't even know her name. Why am I so shy? Why am I so afraid of rejection?
>>
>>36655777
Exit

>>36655710
Pretty much le bee urself meme. Don't try to do some kind of forced personality or whatever, but also don't be too pathetic or it'll just be a turnoff. Literally just be all "to you wanna chill sometime, outside work?" and get her number and tell her you'll text her/hit her up/whatever

Idk man I know how poorly this shit is received but just... Be yourself. Fuck it. Fuck robots. Just be who you are.
>>
>>36655832
The bus isn't exactly a good place to approach chicks man. That *will* come off as creepy or something. I hate to say it brother but you might just have to let that one go
>>
File: lain.gif (2MB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
2MB, 749x750px
>>36655884
But I can't stop thinking about her.

I don't know if it's "love", but I've never felt this way before. She doesn't even notice me. Maybe she has a boyfriend already who's better than me in everything.
>>
File: killmeplz.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
killmeplz.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>36655832
It's not even afraid of rejection, I know very well this girl will not reject me, just the thought of me fucking shit up with her frightens me. I'm afraid of going to work and see things different between us, that's gonna make me depressed as fuck and quit my job, and possibly kill myself. To be honest, in this life full of misery, she's the only one who can make my cloudy black and white rainy day turn into a colorful sunny day. I don't even have feelings for her, I just can't get feelings for her, but the way she treats me makes me feel happy for the first time in a long time.

>>36655853
That's what I've been thinking man, but I don't even know if she's single. But if she wasn't, why would she be acting the way she is with me? Why I feel that every time I'm around she feels happy and every time she talks to me she has a big smile that can't go away from her face until we stop talking? Why can't just come to me and give me her number?
>>
File: fuckerberg.jpg (27KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuckerberg.jpg
27KB, 450x600px
>>36655766
>In what way do you think you'll sound desperate?

Like whenever we talk, I always want to hug her and touch her, every time we talk I do such and I feel like she likes it, one day I was really close to her and I poked her so she moves out of her way because I was passing by with a huge steel ladder and I didn't wanna hurt her with the ladder, so when I poked her she asked me what I wanted, I told her that I just need her to move out of the way, and she smiled so bright and just said, "Aw, I thought you just wanted to touch me like you always do" and moved away with a giant smile on her face making straight eye contact with me. I just love her big ass honey brown eyes, every time she looks at me like that I feel my heart melt, but for some reason I can't get fucking feelings for this girl, that's one thing that frightens me, I don't wanna hurt her, she doesn't deserve it at all. I do like her and I love being around her, but I just can't get feelings for her. I wish she was here with me right now, I would be so happy
>>
>>36656204
Might have to norm it up and honestly just ask her to hang out platonically.

Remember not all female friendships have to be romantic, sometimes having a female friend or two is actually good for you.
>>
>>36656259
There's no secret for me that she wants to fuck me and there's no secret for her that I want to fuck her, but I just can't just ask for her number. I know that if I fuck her, she's gonna get feelings for me, she let me touch her all over her body and I know she loves it. If a girl doesn't like you touching her, she'll let you know right away, but with her this is not the case.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.