[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a fembot to abuse me? I'm willing to spend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How do I get a fembot to abuse me? I'm willing to spend money on it.
>>
It probably depends on what kind of abuse and what you look like.
>>
I'll tell you if you give me the source for that image.
>>
>>36654280
Interracial cuckolding.
>>
>>36654280
>It probably depends on what kind of abuse
Any, but >>36647651 is good.
>and what you look like
Attractive.
>>
>>36654333
That seems very time consuming for her, you'd probably have better luck if you just wanted to pay someone to smack you around for a while.
Although if you're actually good looking you mind find some naturally abusive mentally ill chick, good luck with that.
>>36654330
This is much more realistic, check craigslist in your area. From what I've seen there's loads of people looking for that shit.
>>
>>36654333
>He doesn't want to be mentally ravaged by a fembot
Normie get out reee
>>
>>36654462
>From what I've seen there's loads of people looking for that shit.
loads of lonely white guys with no partners or bull
>>
>>36654586
what? I do want that.
>>
>>36654333
Post a picture of yourself. Oreginali.
>>
>>36654629
>Post a picture of yourself.
Why the fuck would I post a picture of my self on 4chan? Are you retarded?
>>
>>36654670
Yes, I am retarded.
>>
>>36654333
Fuck that's hot. I wish that would happen to me.
>>
>>36654255
have one on the house, anon
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YKFsb4dTAS
>>
>>36655002
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YKFsb4dTAS
pretty lame
>>
>>36655032
>expecting free to be good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.