[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else bored out of their fucking minds? I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1459474353388.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459474353388.png
217KB, 680x680px
anyone else bored out of their fucking minds? I've been browsing this shit all day, played some league games, played a bit of hearthstone, watched twitchtv all day. my life is so fucking boring i have no friends i can't go outside because i live in rural shit where there's nothing
>>
>>36654246
Living in a rural area means there's everything. Go for a peaceful walk without being bothered by people.
>>
>>36654246
Watch a movie, read a book, read some comics, make your own story. There's always some way to have fun.
>>
>>36654246
Do drugs pussyfart
>>
>>36654246
>install duolingo and start to learn a language
>go to the gym
>paint or draw a picture
>write a short story
>do drugs including alcohol because alcohol is a drug
>go outside and read a book nigger
>>
>>36654308
no, there's fucking nothing. i'll go for peaceful walks when i'm 80 years old dude.
>>36654352
>make your own story
>just b urself xD
>>36654473
dude, i'm failing most of my classes this semester, i won't have the motivation to learn a new fucking language if i can't be fucked to study a couple hours before an exam.
i already go to the gym that's barely 2 hours in a day
i draw for like 75 min for fun but more than that and i'm tired
>>
>>36654733
Making your own story is the opposite of being yourself unless you're autistic and only do self-inserts.
>>
Rural life is best. Gym in the barn, random ass critters to shoot all night, peace and quiet so I can read without interruption, shed where I can play with tools and no one complains about the noise. The only downside is shitty internet speeds, but I download everything I want so it's hardly noteiceable unless I decide to look something up on youtube while relatives are over and they're all watching a different netflix on their iShits and rape my bandwidth.

Try going for a walk. I was just dicking around the property and kicked up an arrowhead. After looking there's a lot of them around, so the little mounds might have had dead injuns in them at some point, or at least they made a lot arrowheads out of the chirt. If I have a lot of downtime but nothing big on the backburner I just watch anime. I still need to start up fat dragon loli. She looks cute in the pictures but I'm worried it's going to be like the show with the little girl who does that wap wap dance. A minor ass character that just looks cute with minimal screentime.
>>
>>36654246
start playing vanilla wow on private servers
>>
>>36654851
This sounds fun but also pretty spooky. How would you get into one of those? Don't you need friends to do certain quests and whatnot?
>>
>>36654733
duolingo is like easy language minigames and you can start from square 1
its a really good learning system for people who dont like taking classes
>>
>>36654851
i did when it was retail, it's not the same on private servers. i've tried elysium. maybe because i'm older i don't like it anymore idk.
>>36654833
i lived in rural all my life i fucking hate it, i have no interest in any redneck activity, i wish i lived in the city with civilization
>>
>>36654246
I got really into an anime from last year and I've already caught up on it. I wish I had the imagination to make reading the manga fun.
>>
>>36654956
by installing wow, making an account on the elysium webpage and then editing the realmlist file to point to the private server. it's that easy. there's always around 3000 people online and you'll find people leveling around you all the time.

>>36655022
you can never go back to the early days, but playing wow is still pretty fun. it's a good timewaster.
>>
>>36655054
i already watch anime, i really dislike binge watching shows, i watch 2 episodes at most before going to sleep.
>>36655010
>minigames
honestly sounds kinda fun. just looked it up and there's only 5 languages to learn though. i'd maybe consider learning korean because i'm a koreaboo
>>
>>36654246
>anyone else bored out of their fucking minds?
>follows up with a list of miracles of modern technology

I grew up in the 90s without the internet or video games. You don't know shit from fuck when it comes to boredom.
>>
>>36654246
join a discord server and talk to people there anon
>>
>>36655231
>only 5 languages to learn though.
download the app (inb4 normalfag phoneposter, I'm on PC) it's got everything
not to mention, why would you wanna learn something weird like Hungarian when you're never gonna use it
>>
>>36655231
>i really dislike binge watching shows,
then you haven't found an anime you like enough
personally there's only like 5 of those for me so good luck
>>
>>36656129
>then you haven't found an anime you like enough
that's a fucking autistic thing to say anon. i force myself to not binge watch because i like to watch shows i love over a long period of time so that i can keep thinking about it
>>36655748
go to sleep, grampa
>>
>>36656254
>that's a fucking autistic thing to say anon.
why, its true isnt it
im sorry I cant tell how autistic I sound when I am drunk
>>
>>36654246
>play eu4 or hoi4 or some other time consuming game, Torhclight 2 for hoarding loot, Civ whatever.
>Watch a bunch of movies or tv shows
That's all I tend to do to avoid boredom. Never works though.
>>
I'm extremely bored as well with life in general. And I know I can do a lot of things like watch a movie I haven't seen before, or start writing a novel or something....but I don't feel like doing any of that. I have no motivation for most things. I guess you can attribute that to depression.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.