[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw everyone from your high school years has had sex and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Aqg9GaYPeE-12.png (40KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Aqg9GaYPeE-12.png
40KB, 300x250px
tfw everyone from your high school years has had sex and you still haven't
>>
File: 1459532953225.jpg (90KB, 415x772px) Image search: [Google]
1459532953225.jpg
90KB, 415x772px
>>36652926
Eh, who cares. I haven't had sex either but now it doesn't even matter. Just ask yourself what real benefit will having put your dick in a hole give you. If you're worried other people will look down on you being a virgin then tell them you're not.
>>
When I sit down in any classes at uni, sometimes I think "im for sure the only kissless here and probs the only virgin in this entire room". Feels bad
>>
>>36652926
I haven't had sex in 3 years and I'm 23. Can I reclaim my virginity yet?
>>
>>36653132
never
nor could you attain real magic powers of any sort
>>
>>36653132
Haha, failed normie. I bet you wish you could still be a Wizard, yeah? Well fuck off. You were weak, but not strong enough to continue on the path of degeneracy and are now lost.

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>36652926
> m-m-muh penis
>>
>finding out one of your hs bullies is dead
>>
>>36653117
>When I sit down in any classes at uni, sometimes I think "im for sure the only kissless here and probs the only virgin in this entire room". Feels bad.

Though an old wizard now, I can vaguely recall my days as an apprentice while still in college. To be unwanted stung, of course, but during those gentle days there was a tiny bit of solace in finding that I was not alone in that. There was that circle of friends, just as frustrated as I was, who I could share a drink with as we commiserated and nursed our wounds. There were long walks home in the dead of winter after having left some party rejected yet again. Denied the warmth of another, there was only the sterile light of the stars frozen in the midnight sky. Lonely as those marches were, they were endurable because there was someone else shivering beside you.

In time, those companions fell away. As awkward as my compatriots may have been, they weren't beyond redemption. Nature wouldn't allow even her weakest children to walk in the dead of night beside something like myself and stole them from my side. They eventually found that one woman who wanted them, experienced their first kiss, had their first fumbling sexual encounter.

Eventually, I found myself walking that midnight road alone, the only friend left to me my own shadow when the moon was charitable enough to shine.

With each year spent alone the moon grows dimmer. Even the night becomes ashamed to lend you its meager light. You continue to march, just as you always have and always will. Eventually you'll watch that last star fall from the sky and realize, at long last, you were alone in the darkness the entire time and, horrible though it may be, that is precisely where you belong.
>>
File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>>36652926
>20 years old
>Never even kissed a girl
>SAT is now unintelligible because I've been out of school for so long
>Had no interest in mathematics when I was in school, so I never worried about it
>Now have the mathematical IQ of someone that has never seen it before in their life
>Can't read through bricks like I used to in HS

I think I'm pretty much barred from college now.

I can try and learn it again, but I'll always be behind everyone else.

I never thought it would happen, but it has.

Looks like a trade school is my best chance at a future.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.