[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I propose a toast, to drink to the honor of our fallen robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: My Life As A Painting.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
My Life As A Painting.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
I propose a toast, to drink to the honor of our fallen robot. I shall retell his story here. Gather round yon fellow autists and NEETs, it is story time.

>"Well, tonight is the night. I'm finally going to kill myself, I have a chronic medical condition that makes my life a living hell and no doctor can help me, my parents even think it's a condition derived from my mind and not my body. I've lived in horrible suffering for nearly 4 years and it's finally going to be over tonight. To any anons out there who are down, who have absolutely nothing. If you only have your good health, at least be thankful for that, until your health is destroyed you still have a chance. Good luck anons, I hope you all make it."

I shall continue pasting his full story in this thread - trust me, it's quite a read. It's a poignant tale of suffering, misery, and the cruelty of normies. It's also a perfect example of "things can always, always get worse."
>>
[Part one]
>"I once had great promise, I was smart, athletic, good looking, and well liked. One day a freak accident occurred, a single second ruined a life that should have spanned a century."

>"I was just 12 years old, it was a spring day and I was playing baseball in little league. A small batter had just been up, so I was closer to home plate than normal to protect against a bunt. The current batter was a large power hitter, I thought to myself I should move back in case of a line drive, especially since he was using a composite bat which were banned in some leagues for causing too many injuries. I was playing third base, I shouldn't have been since I normally played second but there I was. Before I moved back I remembered my dad had told me lefties rarely hit to third base, so I changed my mind, I didn't back up."

>"The one time I didn't listen to my gut, the batter hit a line drive right at my face, curving up and away from my glove on my left hand. It directly hit my right eye, I fell back onto my palms, then collapsed onto my back. I could hear someone call for an ambulance, I was honestly in a state of shock. I got up after a few moments and sat on the bench as a mom who was a nurse talked to me in a panicky manner. I was calm, but blood was dripping from my eye. I had not idea of the gravity of my injury or how much suffering it would cause me, but I would know soon enough. "

>"I had a detached retina, at least that's what the piece of shit doctor told me. He said I'd have to have an operation within the month to save the vision in the eye. I was just 12 years old, so I trusted my parents and the doctor entirely. I ended up having 2 surgeries to "save" the vision in my right eye. Once I "recovered" after a few months and finally was able to put take off my eye patch and put on a contact to see my new vision, I was totally devastated. The moment I put in my contact lens I started crying, the "saved" vision was horrendous."
>>
[Part two]
>"To top it off now, I had double vision. I couldn't believe it. As a result of these botched surgeries I now had lost one of my four virtues, my athleticism. It was impossible to be good at sports with double vision, especially since my right eye had terrible vision now and no peripheral vision. Furthermore, I had become chubby since I was forbidden from moving or raising my heart rate during the months long recovery process and had to keep my head down at all times to allow an ocular gas bubble to "reattach" the retina. To make matters worse I in addition to being chubby I now had a lazy eye and a droopy eyelid, so I lost the second of my 4 virtues, being good looking."

>"Since during my recovery process I spent almost the entire day looking at the floor for two months, and because of the traumatic experience I had just had and my poor new look, I was very shy even though before the injury I had been funny and well liked. The friend group I had had since I was 7 years old stopped inviting me over and ghosting my invitations after just 2 months since I had become so withdrawn and shy. Instead of trying to help me, they just dumped me by the wayside, I felt betrayed and became even more withdrawn as a result. Consequently, I lost the third of my four virtues, being well liked."

>"From 12 to 14 I just floated through school, my experience had really fucked me up and I was largely withdrawn but at least I was still smart I thought. It was the last virtue I had left and I intended to make the most of it."
>>
[Part three]
>"I didn't really have a friend group from 12 to 13 and was depressed, but once I was 14 and a sophomore in high school, I met some kids in track who would become my new friend group. My parents made me do a sport, and since I couldn't do any of my favorite sports anymore because of my double vision, I had to do the one sport left, track. I absolutely hated it, track was a constant reminder of my lost athletic ability. Because of my injury and botched surgeries I thought, I now was relegated to the sport which in my mind was the worst of all. Every day of track taunted me, especially since it was such a lame sport to do and therefore made me even less liked than before. At least I finally had a friend group again though, after 2 years of not having one. They weren't the most popular kids and honestly were pretty weird, but it was better than nothing, they would be my high school friend group."

>"At the end of my sophomore year I had had enough of my double vision. It was constant torture and I wanted it to stop, I decided to have a surgery done to correct my lazy eye, therefore realigning the eyes and hopefully fixing my double vision and in my mind restoring my life to its previous state. Anyways, even if it failed I could just patch my right eye and move on with my life right? Once again fate decided to fuck me over, this time for good."

>"Unsurprisingly, given the trajectory of my life since I was 12, the surgery failed. However, it didn't just fail, now the double vision was now even worse since the two images were closer together, plus my droopy eyelid was even more severe. However, all of this was inconsequential compared to the real repercussion of this surgery, from the moment I tried to get out of bed from this surgery I was immensely dizzy and lightheaded. I couldn't think straight, it was and is like my head was in a fog, unable to think with the clarity and precision I had once had due to the severity of my newfound sickness."
>>
[Part four]
>"College was awful. Since I was so sick all the time, I hardly socialized outside of my dorm room itself and therefore fell into a low social group once again, which was honestly fine except for the fact that we didn't go to parties at all (which I had fantasized about before my initial injury). Since I was too sick to study I just passed it off as me being lazy like I had in high school since I was so ashamed of being disabled from my third surgery."

>"Everyone gave me shit for being "lazy" but I honestly didn't mind since it was better than confronting the reality of my situation, that I myself had fucked over my last asset, my intelligence and ability to read. What sucked about college was that there was so much out of class coursework that you couldn't just get by on listening to lectures in most classes. Therefore, since I couldn't read any of the assigned readings, my grades fell to Bs since I could only listen to lectures and studied as much as I could despite it making me immensely sick even though I was hardly reading at all. I honestly didn't mind the dropped grades, but it stressed me out since I knew my dad would pester me. The entirety of my freshman year, when I was 18, was pretty horrible. My roommate was no the best, and I was ill all the time, although unlike high school I couldn't rest in peace to try and ease my sickness since my roommate was always in the room."

>"By the end of my freshman year, I decided that I was done with being so ill all the time and elected to go on medical leave until I could read again. I came home for the summer and immediately saw my initial surgeon who told me there was nothing he could do. The third surgeon (whose surgery is the one that truly fucked me over), literally ghosted me and wouldn't return any of my calls and told me to see other people at our appointments. I realized I was truly fucked."
>>
[Part five]
>"In the last year I've seen literally dozens of doctors desperately searching for a solution. I have finally come to point where my medical options are exhausted, none of the doctors can even tell me what's causing my debilitating symptoms and it infuriates me that they are the ones who fucked up my perfectly good life yet they can't fix what they broke. If I hadn't had those first two surgeries I at worst would have been blind in my right eye and moved on with my life. However instead I'm stuck in this living hell, and every waking moment is pure suffering."

>"Today I finally exhausted my last medical option, the last of hundreds of doctors I've seen in the last 7 years has given up on my seemingly unique condition."

>"It has finally dawned on me in full that I will never get better, I can no longer hide behind the veil of the next appointment or doctor magically rectifying what others could not. I would have been satisfied with simply not being sick at all times, fuck the four virtues. But instead I'm condemned to this endless suffering. Today it all ends for good, I promised myself after my third surgery that I wouldn't kill myself until all my medical options were eliminated. Well, here I am 5 years later, out of options, and still in the living hell I was thrust into then."

>"This is truly the end of my story, a life of such promise completely ruined because of one moment, one decision not to step back because of faulty advice. It's all I think about, fuck the greedy shithead doctors who disabled me, fuck my parents who have failed to weed out the greedy doctors for their helpless 12 year old son, none of that fucking matters. If I had simply stepped back in that one moment, my life would be drastically different. Instead, here I am, 19 years old and set on suicide after exhausting my last medical option."
>>
[Final part]
>"I guess what you anons can take away from my tragic circumstances is that one simple mistake, a single moment of lapsed judgement can irreversibly ruin a perfectly good life. Life is not fair, it does not discriminate, it does not spare a perfectly happy and healthy 12 year old for a single lapse of judgement based on bad advice anymore than a seasoned criminal and murderer."

>"It does not hold back in dispensing suffering, regardless of how much you have already lost and been beat down with. There is no justice in the world, what goes around does not come around, being tough through endless suffering will not always bring you to a happy end, and those who have been smote with suffering can always have their life worsened."

>"However, the ultimate truth I feel, is that you haven't truly lost everything until your good health is gone. Chronic suffering is truly the greatest curse, a hell on earth, and now that my last escape from this eternal hell has been sealed before my very eyes today, I have decided to end it all tonight."

>"I do not expect an afterlife, I do not expect darkness, I simply expect me to not be anymore. This is the choice that I have made, I have realized my suffering will not end while I live, and have decided to bring mercy upon myself when no one else has."

>"So, I ask you anons, if you have nothing to your name, no job, no girlfriend, no talent, no skill, no respect, no dignity. If you are healthy, at least be thankful for your good health, because once that is gone you truly will have nothing."
>>
File: A Robot's Second Life.jpg (222KB, 680x836px) Image search: [Google]
A Robot's Second Life.jpg
222KB, 680x836px
Lastly, I'll add my two favorite comments from the original thread:
>"And this is why everybody in this board needs to read The Gift of Fear. Everybody thinks that it's just animals like cats and dogs that possess a sixth sense for danger, and when they begin stirring we immediately pay attention to their 'instincts', but when we get that same feeling we say "Naaaah, I'm just being dumb". Man's capability to detect dangers is actually greater than any animals, we've just been sanitised to ignore it. Whenever you have 'gut feeling', never ignore it. It's about as real as your heartbeat and serves a similar purpose."

And the final comment before the thread died:
>"Goodbye anon, I hope we see another on the other side. You are loved by all of us."

Cheers my fellow robots. Cheers to a lifetime of rejection, depression and misery. Cheers to our fallen outcasts, who are likely in a better place than we are anyway.
>>
File: Vidya vs Depression.png (34KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya vs Depression.png
34KB, 638x582px
Well, I suppose I'll stop bumping the thread now and simply let the board decide whether they want to keep it alive or not. I hope everyone enjoyed the story, I found it quite the tale. And most importantly, rest in peace to all the fellow robots that chose to die rather than suffer the horror and agony of living. I wholeheartedly relate as I feel those same urges every single day. I have a feeling we all do.
>>
Hey...

There are fully blind people so calm down.

Just get disability and play video games and have fun. Relax, chill and enjoy life.
>>
File: Life Difficulty Selection.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
Life Difficulty Selection.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
>>36653086
That's certainly accurate in some cases. However, the OP in this case (I just reposted his monologue since he apparently commited seppuku) suffered severely, I didn't post this part since the story was quite long as is, but he talks about it here:

>"Thus, I lost the final of my four virtues, my intelligence. The third surgery was truly the last nail in the coffin. I was constantly ill, and couldn't read and therefore study for longer than 1 or 2 minutes without becoming extremely dizzy and nauseous. My life has been a living hell since that third surgery, every moment is pure agony since I constantly feel dizzy, nauseous, and terribly ill. It only took a few months after the surgery for me to start fantasizing about suicide, to be able to end my suffering. Being a social outcast, ugly, and nonathletic were all fine. Even not being as smart as before was fine. But the constant physical suffering I endure at all times is too much to bear. It pushed me to the brink of suicide."
>>
File: Picture 2228.jpg (225KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2228.jpg
225KB, 1280x960px
this next shot goes to that fallen anon. may his parents find a Jewish lawyer, so those incompetent asshole surgeons will suffer for ruining his life
>>
>>36653174
Why the fuck is he trying to read!!
Books on tape or have someone read to you. He was disabled these services are available.

Anyways he's already dead? That's too sad.
>>
The feels are real. God bless you Anon
>>
File: Elliot Cheers.jpg (31KB, 306x467px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Cheers.jpg
31KB, 306x467px
>>36653392
Cheers my friend. Out of all the tripcunts, you're the only one that's an actual robot (i.e. isolated autistic outcast who does nothing but drink alcohol, same as me.) Even fucking Eggman - the absolute ugly abomination of genetics - had friends, girlfriends, money, fame, everything.
>>
>>36653563
well, I do have a job, and I have had girlfriends (though don't have any currently, and I am unlikely to have any more)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.