[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any accidental pregnancy stories? What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: x25s74.png (455KB, 484x530px) Image search: [Google]
x25s74.png
455KB, 484x530px
Any accidental pregnancy stories? What happened?
>>
>have ugly af practice gf
>accidentally her womb
>she keeps it

She turns 5 this month.
>>
omfg more please robots, i want to be impregnated so fucking badly.

t. christmas cake female
>>
>>36650811
You're not valuable enough for my seed
>>
>>36650770
Do you pay alimony?

>>36650811
>christmas cake
How old?
>>
>>36650746
Abortion happened.
>>
>>36650770

> practice girlfriend

lul, I feel like this scenario always has the same outcome.

How ugly are we talking? In terms of physical appearance or fatness?
>>
>>36650859

>>36650853
okay, sorry for implying. i'll wait patiently to be impregnated by someone else.
>>
>parents get drunk
>make me
The end.
>>
>>36650870

Was the girl hot at least? Elaborate on the story.

>>36650811
It's your biological clock, it's begging to be filled up with cum.
>>
>>36650811

Post a pic to prove you want to be impregnated, roastie.
>>
>>36650746
yeah i got one.

>summer 2010
>go to a birthday party with my brother for some girl i don't even know, his college friend
>there's only 5 people at the party, including the two of us
>birthday girl's sister is a whore
>use cheap vodka to loosen up and talk to her
>over an hour it becomes obvious that we're going to fuck
>we fuck once in the birthday girl's bed while the others are outside at the pool
>i don't use a condom, even though i had one on me, she wanted me raw
>nofucksgiven.jaypeg
>i came inside her that first time and then again a few hours afterwards before we went to sleep
>leave the state literally the next day for a summer job
>we text here and there but not a whole lot
>she calls me up a month and a half later and tells me she's pregnant
>my whole world seems to collapse in on itself
>the first words out of my mouth are . . .
>'i will not be around to raise a child with you. you need to get an abortion'.
>i was 19 at the time, she had just turned 17
>she is reluctant at first, but after a few minutes of me telling her over and over that she will be a single mother and to expect no help, she agrees
>she aborts the baby a few weeks after that phone call

i still regret it. whenever i see young children i always get a little sad. i literally can't forget how much of an asshole i was and how i condemned my own spawn to death without a second thought. shit's rough.
>>
>>36650811
Only if Im not responsible
>>
>>36650991
Fuck you I wish I had the chance dummy.
>>
>>36650991

Meh, whatever. Your condemning millions of your spawnlings to death every time you masturbate. Who cares.
>>
>>36650991
cannot believe you cucked yourself anon, you had the chance to watch your seed grow into another human.

>>36650952
how do you "prove" that you want to be impregnated?
>>
I want to impregnate someone before I die, so I can at least do what billions of humans before me did and what we're biologically meant to do. But I think I missed my one and only chance.

In high school I had the chance to have sex with a fairly average girl but I was indoctrinated with "safe sex", and I didn't have a condom, so I would've had to pull out. And since that would've been my first time the chances of that were slim at best, so I "wisely" decided not to.

If I did and had gotten her pregnant I'd have a 12 year old kid now, but I'm still a virgin and I'll probably never pass on my genes let alone have sex.
>>
>>36650746
>Women letting a robot within arm's reach
>Women having sex with a robot even even for an exorbitant amount of money
>Women not using every contraception she can to avoid carrying a robot's inferior seed
>Robots being physically capable enough to carry out a rape if it came down to that

You're in the wrong place to ask this question. Now get off our board you normie scum.
>>
>>36651038
it'd be different now, i'm almost 27 and i don't think i'd handle this situation the same way. wish i could go back anon.

>>36651039
it's not the same. i had a little protobaby inside that girl.

>>36651052
i was just too young i think. young and afraid. if i had known it would affect me so much i would have thought more carefully about what i should do.
>>
>high school
>chad bully
>gets black bitch pregnant
>rich dad hates niggers
>says hes cut off if he ever gets black gf or child
>panics like a teenage dumbass
>ends up paul walkering self in drug fueled glory
>chick was never pregnant
>just wanted his money

Orichalcos
>>
>>36650991
You are nothing more than scum.
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (25KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
25KB, 163x200px
>knock gf up twice
>abort both times
>"We didn't have an abortion because we weren't ready to take care of a child, we were irresponsible, or because we're not financially capable of taking... The reason we had it is 'cause I really wanted to see what it felt like to kill a baby." - Doug Stanhope
>>
>>36651052

By showing your face and then I'll see whether you truly want it or not.
>>
>>36650991
alpha as fuck my meng
>>
>>36651265

Well, was the girl at least cute?
>>
>>36650770
this frightens me to be honesto.
>>
>>36651225
i know, that story is one of the more shameful of my life. it's even worse because my brother found out about the girl being pregnant and told my parents plus some extended family. they've never mentioned it to my face but my mother told me once when i brought it up, 'i assume you took care of it'. feelsbadman. i wish i could go back.

>>36651265
not really brobot. a true alpha wouldn't still regret it years later.
>>
>>36650811

Don't worry, you can always get BLACKED
>>
>>36651372

> "i assume you took care of it"

hahaha, when your mom is a straight savage and doesn't even hide her power levels.
>>
>>36651300
the girl was actually pretty hot. prime teen pussy, big tits, nice ass and a pretty face. she's (at least was at the time, i haven't seen her since 2010) probably the most traditionally attractive girl i've fucked. no pictures, sorry. i don't have a facebook anymore so i can't even grab some from there.
>>
>>36651372
Thanks for sharing m8. Always figured id just hit it raw if i ever had the chance, now i wont.
>>
>>36651441

You dun' goofed, kiddo. It's going to haunt you for the rest of your life. You're going to be washed up in a bar at 50 thinking about the life you could have had with a bountiful family and a loving trad wife.
>>
>>36651435
what was jarring about that statement was the fact that my mother is a really nice lady. i've only heard her swear like 6 times in my life. she's never said anything to me that brutal since.
>>
>Got girlfriend pregnant
>She trolled till I left
>Don't get to see my son
>Pay $500 in child support every month
>>
>>36651460
just pull out pal, that's what i do now. and never believe a bitch when she says she's on the pill.

>>36651484
the girl was pretty, but she was borderline white trash. i would have been ashamed to bring her around my family. i don't regret not shacking up with her, i just regret forcing her to get an abortion. and i regret losing a potential child.

also, i don't imagine i'll end up drinking myself to death; although i am a recovering alcoholic.
>>
>>36651528
How much do you make a month anon? What would happen if you just snapped quit working, could she garnish your neetbux?
>>
>>36651598
About $2100/month after taxes. No job = minimum of $100/month. Already has government after me.
>>
>>36651657
yep i would kill myself if i knocked a chick up and she didnt abort
>>
>>36651575

Do you still keep in touch with her to this day? It'd be funny if she actually got pregnant again by some other guy and actually went through with it.
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (188KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
188KB, 1600x1200px
>be loser NEET up until I turn 27
>decide to fix it all and go straight edge
>lose weight, go back to college
>being losing hair and begin looking like a 6'3 Jason Statham because of it
>bitches hitting on me all of a sudden once I lose the weight
>rail a bunch of women on PoF
>find this THICC goddess with massive jugs and low mileage
>make her gf
>convince her to come off the pill on our first anniversary
>promptly impregnate her ASAP
>baby making sex was the hottest sex I ever had by far, nothing like it
>have beautiful daughter who is perfect in every way
>two years later impregnatae THICC gf once more
>have another beautiful daughter
>will start working on baby number 3 in a few months
>no regrets
pic related, her big pregnant belly the second time around
>>
>Girl wants to wait for the true love
>She too ugly and a hamplanet
>I start dating her just to lose my virginity
>We have sex.jpg
>few times
>she gets pregnant
>I scream at her to abort the satanic fetus of hate because I don't want my kid to be fat and have poor genes
>My parents scream at me to make her abort it
>My parents eventually go to her house and scream at her parents that she should get an abortion
>she has to go to abortion eventually bcs her parents are poor and don't want to feed another human soul and my parents refused to feed it
>she cried a lot lol

it was a win
>>
>>36651693
Nah. I love my tiny half clone. He's pretty awesome when I did get to see him. Plus, he's blonde hair blue eyed and has my last name, string white genes there.
>>
>live with my sister
>we fuck
>she's pregnant

I would kill myself if it didn't mean that she people would too.
>>
>>36651788
man your parents own
>>36651833
yeah id rather shower my nephew and niece with affection and then hand them back to their parents
and you know, I don't pay 500 dollars a month for it
your lizard brain sure does a great job at rationalizing the biggest mistake you've ever made, just like how it is making >>36650991
regret making that chick abort
>>
>>36651848
post pics are you're straight up larping.
Is your sister even hot though?
>>
>>36651700
nope, haven't spoken to her since 2012 after i heard she got into a car accident. i think she actually moved to the state where i was going to college but i never hit her up. i wouldn't be surprised if she's gotten knocked up since me, i mean she fucked me the first day she met me.
>>
>>36650811
I'll do it. But we have to be married first.
>>
I fucked my sister
>What happened
It ended in both the kids being put for adoption and me being kicked out of the house at 18.
>>
>>36651872
Don't have much to come back from that besides it's not rationalizing and I do love my son lol
>>
File: 5E0hpEF.jpg (88KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
5E0hpEF.jpg
88KB, 720x720px
>>36651971
serotonin and dopamine are a hell of a drug
at least you're not a deadbeat dad
>>
>>36651940

Both the kids? And how are you doing now?
>>
>>36651890

So what'd you get your degree in and how are you doing now?
>>
>>36652000
Right and right... My father was.
>>
>>36652050
Two boys, when I suggested abortion my dad suggested that I was killed instead, really it only got as bad as a severe beating, eventually I was kicked out (even though I was planning on leaving), I already was in the process of getting autismbux so it wasn't very long until I was NEETing it up alone.

I was really hoping at the time that she'd lie or something but the moment he questioned it she told him the truth.

My sister has a normie boyfriend now.
>>
File: 1385433093387.jpg (88KB, 358x384px) Image search: [Google]
1385433093387.jpg
88KB, 358x384px
>>36652118
i got a degree in accounting and was doing well for a while. but i had a slew of bad relationships, became a homeless drunk very quickly, and was diagnosed schizophrenic.

currently living with my parents and banging chicks off PoF and going to AA meetings every day.

l-l-livin the dream
>>
>>36652235

Were you and your sister the same age? And was she at least attractice anon... or were you too much of a horndog?
>>
>>36652517
16 and I was 17 almost turning 18.
>And was she at least attractive
She was pretty average and I was pretty horny.

The idea that was going through our heads is that I'd pull out fast enough and that no one will care because no one would know.
>>
>>36652641

Did you take care of your sister while she was preggo or had you been kicked out already?

Do you even know who's raising the kids now?
>>
>>36650746
>thought was infertile
>oops its a baby

abortions this friday, bye bye lil nugget
>>
>>36652236
i start a staff accountant job monday
>tfw oversold my excel abiltiies
hang in there accounting bro
>>
>>36652685
No, my mom and aunt was taking care of her and no, I don't know whose raising them.
>>
File: typical_white_girl.jpg (69KB, 662x576px) Image search: [Google]
typical_white_girl.jpg
69KB, 662x576px
>>36650746
I'm 23 years old, and up until now 12 girls who I graduated with have gotten accidentally pregnant. The youngest was when we were 16 of course. Most of them have been happening within the past 3 years so it's like a plague spreading around. Only 4 got married/engaged afterwards, one even got knocked up by another dude and dumped. Now she has two babies of different ethnicity because one was with a black dude.
>>
>>36650746
>kind of douchebag friend in group of friends in highschool
>fucks his girlfriend, he's 17, tries to pull out but fails
>shes a giant bitch to me
>he wants to abort it, but she won't let him
>still friends with him, play dota and random games with him and friends every weekend for years
>he loses his chance to go to university, dad makes him work fulltime and hes allowed to stay with him
>his girlfriends going to college but has to drop out to help
>they're both living shitty lives losing their young adulthood
>11 years later, still keep in touch with him and the group of friends
>at his house with the group, drinking beers and just relaxing
>he's being a douche as usual to me, making fun of me for stuff from highschool, his bitch girlfriend is laughing
>he considers me a good friend but always singles me out to make fun of
>pissed off in front of group, try to laugh it off
>go to "use the bathroom", walk inside and find his daughter playing in the living room
>seen her at least a few times a year, she know who I am, kind of like a godfather
>"hey ___, hows it going?"
>"good uncle anon!"
>"Hey... I gotta tell you something, it's a secret but I think you should know."
>"What?!"
>"I dunno if I should tell you..."
>"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!"
>"Alright... do you know how mommy and daddy decided to make you?"
>"They told me already! They decided they wanted a girl and got me!"
>"No honey, they were lying. When your daddy drank too much alcohol, he decided to fuck your mother. He didn't mean to do it, but he made you. He wanted to kill you before you were born so he wouldn't have to take care of you. Mommy also tells me what a stupid child you are all the time. Be sure to keep it a secret or they may be angry"
>she looks at me surprised and terrified for a solid few seconds, tears begin to water in her eyes
>starts bawling
>walk away smug, tell my friend I gotta go and drive home chuckling

That's what you get for fucking with me, Stacy.
>>
>>36652909

Most depressing story I've read in a while. Maybe getting laid really isn't worth it.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>36652979

Maybe the KHV life is actually a blessing in disguise, anon.
>>
>>36650811
Fucking crazy bitches. This is why you ALWAYS carry your own condoms.
>>
File: 1492024845337.jpg (27KB, 459x465px) Image search: [Google]
1492024845337.jpg
27KB, 459x465px
>>36652909
cold blooded t b h
>>
>>36653051

My fetish is to breed a girl. Never carry a condom.
>>
>>36652909
Roasted whore btfo
>>
Breeding a girl is the single most empowered moment you'll likely feel as a man. I know it's all a big reptile brain meme, don't get me wrong. But getting the confirmation of your seed being virile, seeing the proof of this very fact growing slowly in her womb is like nothing on this earth.

Just don't get an abortion if you're not a coldhearted motherfucker
>>
>>36653347

Just reading that got me rock hard.
>>
Happened with a relative. Don't want to get into too much detail but it complicated things.
>>
>>36653436
How's life in Alabama anon
>>
>>36653436

You're literally begging someone to ask you to give all the details, otherwise you wouldn't have posted.

Give us the detes
>>
>>36650746
girlfriend just had a baby, and now she's no longer interested in sex.. what should I do guys?
>>
>>36653471
South living but not Alabama.

>>36653490
No'm just answering the thread. Had a thing going on with a relative and an unplanned pregnancy. She decided to keep it but it's something we keep to ourselves.
>>
>>36653536
Depends how long it's been. Hormones usually fuck with a woman's mind for atleast a month after pregnancy. Keep an eye out for postnatal depression and don't stress over it too much. If she's still off after a month or two you may need to have a serious talk.
>>
>>36653536
kill her to be quite honesty family
>>
What an oxymoron. Women don't accidentally get pregnant. They always purposely do so so they can latch onto a walking wallet so they live on easy mode even more.
>>
>>36653667
I hear r/incel is nice this time of year.
>>
>>36653599

> TFW most robots have to resort to incest to get laid

lmao.... have of the replies in this thread are sister or cousin fuckers
>>
>>36650891
Only reason Im here desu, also why so many fuckin normies in this shithole?

Fuckin losers can't find anything better to do on a fuckin Saturday night, then fuck with actual robots?
>>
>>36653604
It's been 2 and a half months now, I've tried talking to her, but we just end up arguing. She doesn't seem to care if we break up..
>>
>>36650811
leave contact info, I want to impregnate a christmas cake female and get told I'm cute, so you won't mind letting me work on you ;)
>>
>>36651704
So you were a NEET, then went bald, then knocked a fat girl up?

>great job nigger
>>
>>36653921
Yeah that can happen, some of the hormonal cocktails that get mixed up during pregnancy and childbirth can really fuck with a woman's mind. Add the whole pushing a baby out of her once-tight cunt and I'm sure trauma could be a factor.

Just have a real talk with her and be sure to highlight that you worry for her, want her to feel happy and at ease with herself and all that lovey dovey fluffy shit. If she's being fucked over by her own brain then a hormonal checkup or time may be all she needs, but if this has somehow opened her eyes toward her future or given her cold feet then you need to put your foot down and ensure you're a part of her life as a man and father if that is what you desire. Don't just roll over and accept her shit.
>>
File: Cocoon.jpg (5KB, 188x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cocoon.jpg
5KB, 188x240px
who here /infertile/
>>
>>36654118

As in male or female?
>>
>>36652909
Wow you are even worse than the abortion guy. Hope you die of cancer.
>>
>>36654402
what does it matter, I can't have children
>>
>>36651704
wow this gave me hop-
>6' 3"
fuck
>>
>>36654474
Who cares. Get a dog.
>>
File: when.jpg (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
105KB, 500x375px
>>36654475

LAMAO when will they learn
>>
>>36654555
f-fuck you i'm k-king of the manlets tier
fuck my dad for liking short girls
>>
>>36653667

Except for when women get "accidentally" impregnated by jobless NEETS.
>>
>>36654529
no you get a dog
>>
>>36652909
Ho Lee Fuk that was amazing, good job anon!
>>
>>36654701
But i'm not infertile.
>>
>>36653347
I want to feel this feel. The absolutely dominant feeling must be the best.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.