[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the problem with racist robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 5

File: 1493109765986.jpg (98KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493109765986.jpg
98KB, 576x1024px
How do we solve the problem with racist robots?
>>
>>36650692
You should be happy that these machines are coming to terms with common sense.
>>
>>36650692
Basically, the algorithms have "ingrained" racism that has been imparted to them by the programmers. Software development is a very largely white and male industry.

This is why many companies and governments are making a push for more diversity in tech...as computers control more and more aspects of our lives (such as college admissions, who gets credit and who doesn't) by filtering through big data and social media, it's important to reduce inherent cultural bias.
>>
>>36650749
get out tumblr normie
>>
>>36650692
kek white women are objectively more attractive.
>>36650749
white cis mail scum amiright? fuck off, retard.
>>
>>36650692
learning about ai in uni will be fun
>>
>>36650792
>kek white women are objectively more attractive.
leakage from /pol/ is so annoying :(
>>
>>36650749
>"ingrained" racism
it's a fucking computer, dude
get real
>>
File: 1492966723890.png (96KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
1492966723890.png
96KB, 336x280px
>>36650749
>yes we need to reprogram emotionless pragmatic machines to make sure they allow black people special privileges!
>>
>>36650749
fuck off sjw, the best people should get the job, we don't need to force diversity
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>36650749
I don't want to believe anyone can be this retarded
>>
>>36650692

>Math is racist
>Logic is racist
>Computers are racist

I think it would be easier to get liberal arts professors to list all the things that they don't think are racist.
>>
>>36650749
>software development is a very largely white and male industry
>any cs field
>largely white

dude what lmao
>>
>>36650692

Why can't one race be objectively more attractive than the other on average?
Why can't they be more intelligent?

We can see that one race is taller or have different hair or eye color and no one calls it "racist".
Why is pointing out other differences evil?
>>
>>36650918
even if the people themselves aren't white they live in a white-centric environment where institutionalized racism and oppression of poc is the norm
>>
>>36650692
White women are objectively the most attractive. The first step is admitting it.
>>
>>36650996
>even if the people themselves aren't white they live in a white-centric environment where institutionalized racism and oppression of poc is the norm

>institutionalized racism
Name one racist law in a first world country
>>
>>36650961
Because beauty is subjective, and it is dangerous to throw around this idea that a race is just on average (naturally) less intelligent. It'll influence people especially job makers to look down upon candidates from the "on average unintelligent" race. This benefits no one unless you actively seek to lower the chances of a successful for that race.
>>
>>36651312
Black people go to jail much more often than white people
>>
>>36651309
>t. Normie
Anime women are objectively the most attractive
>>
File: pepe-0116.jpg (171KB, 864x1105px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-0116.jpg
171KB, 864x1105px
>>36650996
sieg heil! hitler did nothing wrong!
>>
>>36651351
That just reflects upon the individual people of the race not the law itself.
>>
>>36651446
no, it's because police are racist
>>
>>36651312
Penalties for crack cocaine are higher than for illegal use/sale of prescription stimulants.

Guess which demographics are most likely to use each.
>>
>>36650692
>Tay starts saying racist things
>Beauty contest AI judge doesn't like non-whites
There we have it. White are objectively superior.
>>
>>36651312
Depends on what you mean by racist. If you mean laws that explicitly say: "mistreat people of x color" then no those don't exist. They wouldn't be able to have willingly ignorant whites such as yourself to deny the law can be racist if they did, though I'm sure you'd found a way.

If you mean laws that the writers intended to use to target a certain race, and then exactly that race was targeted and disproportionately affected by those laws exactly as the writers intended for then overwhelmingly yes.
http://thesource.com/2016/03/22/nixon-policy-advisor-admits-purpose-of-war-on-drugs-was-to-suppress-black-people/

If you mean the enforcers of the law are bigoted themselves and thus use the law unfairly to oppress people. Then yea we have that too.
http://www.mintpressnews.com/fbi-says-racist-organizations-have-been-infiltrating-police-departments-for-years/205796/

Now if with all this you can still say there is no racism in US law I will be forced to think you're denying it because you enjoy seeing racism in US law.
>>
>>36650692
I bet it couldn't r we recognize facial features because black people lack contrast that white people have.
Black people have more Sheen to their skin so it would fuck up the shades.
>>
>>36650692
It's probably a case of how people though the shuffle feature wasn't "random" enough. We apply our irrationality to hard cold numbers, which is not inherently wrong, we are and will always be this way.
>>
>>36651318
pro tip: normies already know niggers are dumb, the suppression of race data won't change the patterns they observe on a daily basis. The most responsible thing to do is to make the data widely known and use it as justification for segregation so that blacks don't have to compete with whites at all.
>>
Having AI decide a "who I'd like to fuck the most" contest is so fucking ridiculous that it doesn't matter unless it has other practical applications for determining looks.
>>
>>36651454
It's not racist to punish black criminals.
>>36651513
>>36651588
>using sjw clickbait websites as credible sources

Just reading some of the headlines made me cringe
>Police StandBy While KKK Members Go On Stabbing Rampage Against Protesters In California
Do you actually think they aren't pushing shit way out of proportion and fitting it with their own narration?
>>
>>36650692
I don't understand this. More than likely, whites and Asians programmed the AI, so of course they made it find white skin attractive, and dark skin less attractive. Who cares though? Why do black people care so much about what whites are attracted to
>>
>>36650825
fairer skin is generally universally more attractive. Women of all races go out of their way to avoid the sun and use make up to have lighter complexions. There are only a portion of white woman that tan themselves to do the opposite.

Realistically, it would be fair if the AI could judge the fairness of their complexion related to their natural complexion (as this would eliminate """racism"""), given how a majority of humans see fairer complexions relative to their race as the more attractive females, thus beauty.
>>
>>36651900
It's much more likely that the camera had problems indentifying facial shapes, not racism.
This problem is well documented in other apps.
>>
>>36651900
identity politics
There have been studies of attractiveness by race and they all show blacks consistently being shown as the least attractive racial group whereas whites are consistently the most attractive. There's also studies of babies to see if they see race and act biased and it seems like they do.
>>
>>36651900

Because kill whitey
>>
>>36651840
>clickbait website
Ok so here's CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html

If you don't like CNN then simply Google his name John Ehlrichman and every website will report the same. You cannot ignore this

As for the fbi claim here's the intercept and if you Google it again every article will claim the same thing.
https://theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supremacist-infiltration-of-law-enforcement/

And here's a 2016 report directly from the fbi Warning about this a decade ago
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwipt4CS5srTAhVD4SYKHXpOAV8QFggaMAU&usg=AFQjCNG2l7IybV8Pt6KDdQmM8tplBoUyQQ

You can't just say all left sites lie and ignore facts.
>>
File: 42354345.jpg (234KB, 693x647px) Image search: [Google]
42354345.jpg
234KB, 693x647px
>>36651351
>Black people go to jail much more often than white people
thats not a law you nigger
do you lack the ability to read you fucking brainless mongoloid
>>
>>36652209
Bad link here's the correct one
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf
>>
>>36650692
how does an ai even judge beauty objectively? is this an art bot that is basing it on closeness to paintings it's made or something? cause if not the rules were definitely made by a human.
>>
>>36650692
>How do we solve the problem with racist robots?

You can't.

Racism is simply applied pattern recognition.

When AI is used to recognize patterns, it will find the same patterns that humans do, and will produce the same "racist" results.

Remember that racism is not necessarily a moral failing. You can easily demonstrate this for yourself:

Step 1: Go onto twitter and post statistics from a respected source that show a correlation between race and criminal behavior. Do not include any comment about it -- simply post the statistics and a link to the source.

Step 2: It is 100% guaranteed that you will be called a racist by most of people who respond to your post.

Conclusion: You did nothing morally wrong. You simply posted facts from a respected source. And yet, you're a racist. This proves that racism is not (necessarily) a moral failing.

AI will always need to base its conclusions on a statistical analysis of the real world. As long as the statistics show any kind of correlation between race and undesirable behavior or unfortunate outcomes -- then the AI will always generate results that will widely be perceived as racist. There will be no solution to this, because no solution is possible.
>>
>>36652209
>guy was racist
>guy got convicted for it and served jail time
>muh institutionalized racism!
>shit happened 50 years ago
wow you sure showed me
>>
White people are racist I'm happy that they are going extinct so we don't have to suffer the oppression
>>
people generally don't prefer dark skin
even dark skin people don't and gods and royalty have often been portrayed as lighter skinned way before "le white oppression XDD"
>>
>>36652334
So let's be realistic with this thought experiment here. What do you believe about race and criminality?

The reason people call such "facts" racist is not the fact that they want to deny facts, it's because the intentions of the person posting them is not positive. No one brings up crime statistics by race unless they are using it to justify police abuse and neglect towards blacks. If every time it was brought up it was followed by the words: "and I have an idea how to fix this" no one would view it as racist. On the contrare it'd probably be brought up frequently.

So I ask again are you savvy to black crime statistics because you want to find a solution? Or do you use it to try and guilt non-criminal blacks into just accepting police abuse? This is what determines if you're a racist.
>>
>>36652271
I read it, and it looks like speculation to me
some officers are suspects, ok.
What are you trying to prove through a collection of anecdotes
>>
>>36651513

Crack cocaine is in the same schedule of marijuana, so of course it's going to be punished more than less dangerous drugs such as methamphetamine or methylphenidate. The prescription stims are prescription drugs with legitimate medical uses. Crack and marijuana have no such medical uses.
>>
>>36652487
>This is what determines if you're a racist.

not him but literally who fucking cares
>>
>>36652407
Your ignorance is palpable.
He helped codify the War on Drugs. Which is the biggest criminal justice legislation of the past century, it literally shaped our justice system into what it is today. So if it's racist, then just like a plant with weeds, our criminal justice system is rotten down to the roots. And it's racist by his own admission.
>it was only 50 years
This is not even 2 generations
>>
>>36652487
>it's because the intentions of the person posting them is not positive.
OF COURSE
THEY MUST BE LE EBIL RACIS DEN

kill your self
>If every time it was brought up it was followed by the words: "and I have an idea how to fix this" no one would view it as racist.
but theyre just trying to add to the discussion :^) just like BLM :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>On the contrare
ITT a nigger tries to act smart to compensate for its massive inferiority complex

>So I ask again are you savvy to black crime statistics because you want to find a solution?
yea ive got a solution for you

stop having more than 2 children
and stop having them out of wedlock
theres your fucking solution you dumb nigger
>>
>>36652487
The reason I bring up "racist" facts is because I want to show that there are differences between races.
>>
>>36652616
>This is not even 2 generations
a generation is 20 years you moron
>>
Black people tend to have bigger eyes tilted the wrong direction, broad bulbous noses, and round faces with fucked up brow, cheeks, and jaw. It's 100% bones. They do have a different scent, skin color, all that stuff, but beauty is much more than skin deep to the point skin plays no role in beauty unless it is horribly marred by infection, burns, or other disease like shit. The robot was looking at bones and ratios.

Asians are ugly in a different way. Eyes pointing in the right direction but with ugly little slits/eyelids. Teensy tiny little nose, and the brow, cheeks, and jaw are in that ugly moonface shape.

Whites are objectively the most beautiful, but there are a lot of middle eastern bitches that look nice. Same with new world hispanics. That is the result of selective breeding by white people though.
>>
>>36650749
Niggerfaggot

REALLYfuckingORIGINALiknowrightlikeholyfuckanoodle
>>
>>36651318
Nah man black women are gross. Not just because of their skin. I've never seen a black girl I'd wanna fug. Their facial features don't do it for me.

Same goes for white women that act black. Ugh. There's a look in their eyes...
>>
>>36652489
>looks like speculation
That is just the 2006 report, the Intercept goes into now detail with definitive quotes from officers.
>>36652586
He's the one who brought up how you can say these things without being immorally racist. I'm just pointing out why it definitely can and is viewed as immorally racism.
If you want to shift the goal post to it doesn't matter if it's immorally racist then fine, but acknowledge that those of us on twitter who are against that will call you out on it.
>>
>>36650719

Well robots rely solely on logic so it's not surprising.
>>
>>36652748
>the Intercept goes into now detail with definitive quotes from officers.
ok thats nice
more anecdotes

and you want to say that the black crime statistics and iq tests are invalid?
>>
>>36652748
>but acknowledge that those of us on twitter who are against that will call you out on it.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

you cant be this fucking serious

who here uses twitter? where do you think you are?

>oh no you called me out for saying nigger

you shifted the goal posts by bringing crime into this
>>
>>36652695
I have blonde hair and blue eyes, am white, but am still treated like shit by women.

Women have told me they prefer brown-haired guys with darker skin, and that blonde is "boyish" over the internet.

People always tell me to get a tan, even though I try, but end up getting burnt to the shit.

What country likes blonde guys? America is shit for them.
>>
>>36652487

That's dumb. The truth is the truth, the intention behind it is completely irrelevant. The implication should be fairly obvious though. One group of people are incompatible with another and should not be given the same treatment as the other. You see this is practice as well. Police try to avoid black areas, especially the worst parts of the bad areas. They don't wish to be policed and would rather brave black on black crime than be saved by valiant bringers of justice. To my racist mind it seems like they just don't like following the law, even if that leaves them victims at a later point, but the truth is and I'm still working on accepting this, they don't recognize the law as having merit. I'm a white christian man, I was taught thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, it's only sensible this be codified in law. The african-american communities have no such beliefs in their culture and much like the Greeks who said a bad law is no law at all, they disregard it.

I'm fine with their self imposed segregation. I don't see how it's any different than jim crow but they do it to themselves so I guess it's just a childish mentality don't tell me to do what I'm already doing. The problem arises when they try to expand their territory and move into white school zones and neighborhoods.
>>
>>36652635
Well memed friend.
>>36652657
Ok 2 and a half generations.
It took 5 generations after slavery to fix segregation and Jim Crow, don't know why you expect this more covert and insidious form of racism to just disappear in less than 3.
>>36652638
But actual sociologist who dedicate their life to this don't agree with you based solely on crime statistics. What do you know that they don't? Why aren't claiming your tenor at Princeton?
>>
>>36652819
Asia, but the only women who will like you are mentally ill race-mixing whores who want to piss of their parents.
>>
>>36652871
It's not based solely on crime statistics.
Basic biology and logic are enough to know that different groups of people have evolved differently.
>>
>>36652871
>Well memed friend.
at least im not black

I wish you could see all the black girls who literally throw themselves at my white ass.

I turn them all down though because theyre fucking revolting
>>
>>36652871
>don't know why you expect this more covert and insidious form of racism to just disappear in less than 3.
that argument does not support your conclusion. you are comparing two things that arent alike. its entirely speculative.
>>
>>36652786
>more anecdotes
So you refuse to read the source, and you claim that testimony and someone's own admission is not enough to demonstrate their intentions. At this point I have to ask what would you need to believe?
>>36652818
Well memed friend

>>36652829
So you're a racist. That's fine, not really but this isn't the conversation for that, most people aren't, at least not in public.
My exact point is that Pepes such as yourself bring this up to promote your racist ideas, why do you expect people who know this is your intention to just not call you out on it and nod in agreement?
>>
>>36652871
>What do you know that they don't?
that they are incredibly biased individuals and arent real scientists. they are perhaps next to womens studies one of the most biased fields in existence
>>
>>36651588
That first link is outdated. The quote of the Nixon advisor who allegedly said the war on drugs is racially motivated comes from a book by some schmuck and no where else so it's not certain if that's real or not. The FBI thing is also overblown, LEOs are disproportionately white males just like NBA players are disproportionately black males so therefore stereotypes arise about "da wascit popo" even though they're certainly a minority of their own races.
>>
>>36653030
>Well memed friend
its true who fucking cares? i hate niggers just as much as the next anon

fuck i swear theres been an influx of newfriends.
>>
>>36652487
>So I ask again are you savvy to black crime statistics because you want to find a solution? Or do you use it to try and guilt non-criminal blacks into just accepting police abuse? This is what determines if you're a racist.

You have posted a very reasonable view about what racism should be.

But that view is purely a fantasy.

In reality, a vast majority of people are not interested in taking the time and care to determine the motivations of the person making the statement. A vast majority of people use the word "racist" in a quick, reflexive way, because they have a point to make, and they're impatient to do so.

You and I are exact opposites. You're a "prescriptivist" -- someone who explains how the world should be. I am a "descriptivist" -- I am only interested in explaining the world as it actually is.

Neither of us is right or wrong in our respective approaches. Both prescriptivists and descriptivists are helpful and necessary in the world.

But when it comes to the specific task of figuring out what the capabilities of AI are, you need a descriptivist. AI does not respond to morality -- it responds only to reality -- and only those who correctly and precisely describe reality will have a chance of being able to accurately assess what AI can and cannot do.

If I was interested in making a judgment about what "racism" should be, I would agree with your post 100%. But I'm here simply to describe the world as it really is, for the purpose of making an accurate prediction about the future of AI technology, and the way it will interact with society.

I presented a simple test that proves beyond a doubt that the actual, working definition of "racism" that's used by a vast majority of people does not include any concept of morality. That might be a surprising result, because a vast majority of people also believe that racism is a moral failing. But this is a case where people's beliefs and people's actions are strongly contradictory.
>>
>>36653030
>So you refuse to read the source
i did read the source, i just told you that. fuck you are so tiring.
>you claim that testimony and someone's own admission is not enough to demonstrate their intentions.
thats not what i said. thats such a silly fucking strawman im starting to believe youre just trying to bait me
im saying anecdotal evidence really isnt proof of anything. which is what you presented
>At this point I have to ask what would you need to believe?
a scientific study, like with anything else.
>Well memed friend
>>>/s4s/
>>>/redd|t/
>>
>>36652616
>Your ignorance is palpable
>palpable
Reddit leave
>>
>>36652616
Let's just sum it up:
You admitted there are no laws that are actively promoting racism
Your best example is one 50 years ago where a group of people broke the law to be racist and got punished for it
You think that most people in the goverment are racists and push for indirect racism even though the left has the mainstream media in it's grasp and are digging for sjw headlines everywhere

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.
I'm not saying there are no racists but they are small in numbers and there is definetely no institutionalized racism in the modern world.
Black people can become police men, judges and you had a black president so it's just a bunch of nonsense you are spewing.
>>
>>36653090
To add to that there's black supremacist athletes like the nigger who did the black power fist thing at the Olympics and how many black athletes have criminal records.
>>
>>36652871
I can look at data and get to the conclusion instead on relying on other people's conclusions
>>
>>36652819

I'm still working on figuring out what makes a man beautiful. I've noticed no such discrimination about my hair outside of middle school, but people are rarely honest so that's not worth much even if I did have personal experience. I was nicknamed white haired shit monkey in middle school because I was turbo blonde. My genetics are a clusterfuck of potato nigger, limey, hinga tinga durgens, and a couple squaws. Fortunately I got the height from scandis and eyes from the gingers, but what little beard grows wants to come out copper even though I'm a dirty blonde on the head.

Some girls like the american accent. I can't really think of any countries where being the stereotypical american is a huge advantage outside of shitty asian ones though. I'd imagine going to somewhere like Denmark and you're just another tall blonde man in a sea of tall blonde men. What kind of women are saying these things? If they are dark themselves it only makes sense. You can get a tan with something like Melanotan, it acts directly on the melanocytes and causes no burn. You can dye your hair any shade. However, you are a dying breed. Why not just own it? Just like the metal fags grow long hair despite most women disliking it, or girls pretending to like vidya despite most guys disliking it, they target a niche where the odd trait is viewed very favorably. As shitty as it is I think people disliked you first then made up reasons for it after the fact such as your physical features. People do this shit all the time. It's a gut reaction they can't help but they know it's wrong to hate someone for no reason, so they cling to anything. They'll change their mind quickly once they find a man that looks just like you but with the right chemistry. That's what makes figuring this stuff out so hard. You have to find the truth behind it and get past where they make up reasons after the fact.
>>
>>36652920
This is true but to what extent of art all is what experts debate. You seem to be one of these experts with clear knowledge and answers, again i suggest to go write your thesis and get your PhD, they make quite a bit of money.

>>36653013
Rashly they aren't similar? Both are racist institutions. How do they differ other than one is overt and the other covert? My conclusion that prior policy affects attitudes and action in later times is completely supported. If racist court decisions such as Plessy V. Ferguson can lead to national segregation for 100 years then why would racist law enforcement mandates not lead to racist law enforcement for 50? Especially when we see that the biggest determining factor on how you're treated by the justice system is race?
>>
>taking screenshot with chat bubble open
normies love to do this
>>
>>36653030

Because intention doesn't matter when discussing facts. I said as much in the last post. A physicist could share some juicy new details on subatomic particles. The truth is he just wants to get recognition for himself and his university, mayvbe some more funding and recognition, but that is irrelevant to any implications the data shows. The intention may be naughtyor nice, but what should be of interest in the truth. What good will calling him out or nodding in agreement do? They should be interested in the truth. I never understood this concept of calling someone out though. I guess it must be important though because so many of your kind uses that exact phrasing. Does the person who delivers the message really mean more than the content? This is drastically different from the usual way of occidental thinking about things. I'm racist as fuck but that doesn't mean I'm going to disregard the truth if it's a member of a race other than my own bringing it to my attention. I'm not going to call out a black guy for telling the truth just because he's black. This ability to separate idea from person seems to be lacking entirely in the left.
>>
>check the results
>none of the girls are even attractive
>>
>>36653211
University and academia have been controlled by leftists for decades, why the fuck do you think nobody takes education seriously anymore.
>>
>>36653175
Well then I wish you luck in your academic career, clearly you know more than experts who study this.

>>36653141
Why are you intentionally misquoting new?
Those people didn't break the law they MADE the law, where did it say any of them served jail time for this? Did you read the source? The Law hasn't changed in 50 years so if the law was made to be racist 50 years ago and it is displaying racist tendencies today ala sentencing disparities why should we believe the racism just dissappeared?

>>36653113
Like I said earlier I can't convince a person who doesn't want to believe.
You are asking for a scientific study to determine if agencies contain white supremacist members. You claim that their own testimony is simply anecdotal. So please outline how you'd perform this testimonyless scientific study that accounts for human deception.

>>36653090
It's a gold mine when combined with other evidence, such as crack and cocaibe laws, and differences in sentences by race when controlled for crime committed.
>>
>>36650692
This is /r9k/, we should have all accepted by now that some people are better than others. Some are better looking, some smarter, some stronger, and some are simply better than others in every way. It makes sense that this could occur on the group level, for example I'm sure everyone in Chad's family is more attractive than everyone in mine.

It's unfortunate that dark skin is unattractive, it really is. I don't think the race of the programmers would have mattered though. I'm no historian but I recall light skin has been considered superior by all cultures across all history. Don't think it's whitey's fault.

Sorry blackbots
>>
>>36650692
Its not racist seriously compare a mud statute to one made of marble the color white is objectively more beautiful than black thats why white clothing create an ethereal feeling in humans because white is beauty.
>>
>>36653638

Cocaine(salts) is Cchedule II just like methamphetamine and has medical uses, so it is not punished liked freebase cocaine which is Schedule I and punished like marijuana. Not racist, it just shows there is no rhyme or reason to drugs. Shit, the whole reason anabolic steroids are b& is because some kid took antidepressants his faggot dad forced him to take and his dad couldn't bear the thought that it was the drug known for adolescent suicide that caused it and he waged a crusade against something our nuts are making everyday.
>>
>>36650749
doesn't that kind of suggest that a beauty contest is not feasible in a diverse country

I mean, the girl who wins is basically a compromise for all races, not actually the most beautiful girl
>>
>>36650828
>computers think for themselves

that computer has code written by humans or if its anything like Watson, it is absorbing thousands of data from human made sources.

If racism is a part of human society which it is, then any robot will also inherit our biases which includes an almost universal bias from males to prefer lighter skinned women and women to prefer darker skinned men.

If you have the robot decide who was the biggest chad out of a group of men, they'd all be black.
>>
>>36653043
>>36653425
People do take education seriously, try to get a decent paying job with no education. People may not take social science seriously, but the scientific community accepts them and their research, what do you know that they don't?
On right they're because they disagree with you politically, well as stayed by this guy >>36653383 truth is truth irregardless of opinion.

>>36653383
I am not disputing the validity of the facts. We are just labeling the person sharing them a racist because that is their purpose in sharing the fact, to promote racism.
Again we can separate idea from person, and we on the left know these facts and ideas, but the original post was about the reaction you recieve, from posting these facts and I explain why you recieve this reaction.
Again why do you want people to musk nod abs agree if by your own admission you're doing it to promote ideas they're against?
>>
>>36653638
How does it feel to be a tool to divide the working class? Idiot.
>>
>>36653789
>it just shows there is no rhyme or reason to drugs

Yet conveniently the most widely used drugs among blacks land in the schedule with the higher sentences. If it were completely random you'd have a point, but for some reason both crack and Marijuana seem to be schedule 1. But itself it means nothing, but combine it with the quote, combine it with it with sentencing disparities and you have a case for institutional racism.
>>
>>36653638
Yes but they broke other laws and got punished for it.
I'm not gonna read up on the laws, you should discuss this with /pol/ they have spent their time on shit like this and are actual interested in this topic.
Maybe you are right and the laws should be changed to make point but it's honestly not even really a racist law anymore if it was directed at crack users 50 years ago. They could have moved on to other drugs, also there are surely white crack druggies too that got punished equally.

>sentencing disparities
again you can discuss this with pol, but fun fact the biggest disparities are between woman and men. Woman get off the hook far easier.
>>
>>36653888
Lol, it's working class whites dividing the working class. They would lose nothing by qualming police brutality and extra-judicial killing. They would lose nothing by stopping the prison industrial complex, they would lose nothing by at least investigating institutional racism. But they don't because the white elite tell them it's all a myth and the fault of blacks, and the experts who agree with them are all secret commies. And that the only ones who have their backs are them, the white elites because they're both white.
>>36654104
I've discussed this with /pol/ they plug their ears call you nigger, and a Marxist.
The Law was made 50 years ago but is still in effect today, this isn't some bygone era like you keep making it out to be this is ongoing. Yes woman have better sentencing but that's irrelevant to the discussion, when controlled for gender blacks still get sentenced longer. We don't have to just ignore a problem because another exist.
>>
>>36654019

It's inconvenient for everyone. I think mandatory minimum sentence guidelines are bullshit but it hits everyone the same. Crack cocaine is a 'black' drug, but marijuana is either S. American or (white) hippy. I don't think it's driven by malice. You just have people who have no understanding of how the body works putting drugs in legal categories based on feelings and scary pictures.LSD, Mescaline, Psilocybin, MDMA, NN DMT, 2CB, all that good shit is Schedule I as well. Arguably there are more 'white' drugs in SI than black. All their favorite opiates except diacetyl morphine is SII.
>>
>>36654257
You should make a new thread and link it here, I want to watch that shitfest unfold.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.