[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever made out with a qt? It's the best and cutest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 437x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 437x333px
Have you ever made out with a qt? It's the best and cutest feeling in the world feeling both of your tongues touching and slipping against each other. Every tongue feels different, it's fascinating.
>>
it's disgusting and so are you. if you ever end up in a long term relationship i hope your partner dies in front of you.
>>
>>36650532
Bumping for Aeon Flux.

I was desperate and made out with a fat smelly feminist. her breath was so foul, and she did not even have big fat girl boobs. She was fat with tiny disgusting boobs how the hell does that work? She wanted to fuck me but I left her. she cried and threatened suicide. It made me feel great to finally get back at the roasties for my years of suffering. That was the only girl i kissed and the closest i came to sex but it just was not worth it.
>>
>>36650698
>>36650700
Well I feel bad for the both of you. Sorry you haven't experienced the exotic wonders this reality has to offer.
>>
>>36650532
I kissed a qt when I was 14, but I had to strangle her first
>>
>>36650956

yeah wonders like being a sociopathic faggot bragging about being the male equivalent of a bimbo slut to a bunch of social rejects

hope you die painfully
>>
>>36650532
only once. but it was great. it's like cuddling; it's the feeling of intimacy that makes it really worth it. again, though, I've only done it once, so I don't know if that intimacy is part of it every time.
>>
>>36651128
Underage normalfag detected. Head back to redlit, normie.
>>
>>36650956
speak for yourself faggot, I spend every single day wishing I could un-kiss and un-have sex. it's fucking disgusting and I hate it and I hate everyone who does it or wants it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.