[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britfeel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1311.jpg (29KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.jpg
29KB, 263x191px
I'm a burger but I decided to download the picture and start a britfeel thread edition
>>
you are fag
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (45KB, 645x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
45KB, 645x348px
>>36648426
What did he mean by this?
Origional origami
>>
>>36648395
You're a retard because there's already a thread >>36645085

Use the catalogue you yank
>>
>>36648395
>start a britfeel thread edition
Do you even know what the word 'edition' means?
>>
>>36648497
I think it's like a particular form or version of something
>>
>>36648524
Then explain how you've used it correctly in the OP.
>A 'thread edition'.
THEY'RE ALL THREADS. That's like saying 'YLYL, YLYL edition'
>>
>>36648395
I hope you're all saging your posts
>>
>>36648565
>on the front page
They're not, desu
>>
>>36648565
I only sage when I don't care about replies. I want to see how this yank thought he was correctly using the English language
>>
>>36648559
I don't get it. It's like a special edition of a thread right?
>>
>>36648639
And yet you didn't indicate what 'special edition' this thread was. I think you may be clinically retarded.
>>
>>36648716
I have schizophrenia and obsessive compulsive disorder but I'm not sure if I'm retarded
>>
>>36648757
Trust me, you are.

Blimey why are yanks such special snowflakes about their 'disorders'? Actually don't reply, this thread is shit and you are shit. I'm leaving. Take that as a sign of how worthless you are.
>>
Lads I need help, my family is very islamic, in some ways. They don't follow all the islamic rules and don't know everything about it, but for them atheism is a great sin and very ignorant. A few months ago I left islam, I hid it because i knew how my family would realize. I didn't close my laptop while I was talking with my friend about religion and fell asleep. My mother looked at my messages and the next day after uni put me in a room and beat me up with my brother. The physical pain from my mom wasn't that bad, but emotionally i was devastated, I wanted to die. My brother is older and is strong so he did hurt me. After a month or so, she called a imaam, I told him she beats me. He told my mom this wasn't the way to help me or make me believe again. She still mocked me in front of all her friends, and my brother also did and hit me regularly. I didn't eat much at that time, because everytime I went downstairs they would mock me, scream at me, i only ate at night and slept on the couch. I became very thin, 45 kg at 175 cm was unhealthy for me. A couple months later they found out I talked with my counselor at uni, send him messages and also,posted stuff on support pages. They told me to send him a message that everything was fine and then my brother broke my laptop. They still mock me and act like I am inferior to them. I have thought about taking my life a lot and feel like there is no way out. Half of my friends are muslim and would support my brother and think i overreacted. I really need advice or help from someone who knows what I can do about this situation, someone like Poleaboo who praises it could maybe give an insight I'm missing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.