[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Feels Thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Penis Holy Grail.jpg (30KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
Penis Holy Grail.jpg
30KB, 560x292px
>tfw will finally regain dick feeling
>>
>>36648142
you better explain this
>>
>>36648337
Foreskin regeneration nonprofit/company. It's pretty cool, they're gonna be featured in the documentary American Circumcision later this year. Oh, and I know this link makes it look like i'm shilling, but apparently linking to it via my account increases my chances of getting into the clinical trials. If you don't want to do that, just look up Foregen. I'm just really happy about this, so that's why I'm here.

http://www.foregen.org/?recruiter_id=8668
>>
>jews steal your foreskin and charge you money to get it back
>>
>>36648511
It's not even jews, it's italians.
>>
>>36648511
Oh, and at least we can get it back at all. It will probably be expensive, but I'm prepared to take out a loan if i have to, considering my slightly botched case.
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (61KB, 219x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
61KB, 219x232px
>>36648142
>their logo looks like a foreskin

my fuckin sides
>>
>>36648869
Well, that's probably the point.
>>
>>36648547

$10,000 initially.
And only in Italy first.
>>
File: 4L_qk7siffs.jpg (51KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qk7siffs.jpg
51KB, 500x492px
>>36649048
Why would they do clinical trials in a country where virtually no men are circumcised?
>>
>>36649212

Italy is faster. If this were started in America, probably wouldn't be looking at clinical trials until 2025. America is more strict with regulations and... stuff, unlike Italy.
>>
>>36649212
I mean, you can probably travel for clinical trials.
>>
>>36649516
Oh, and what the other guy said, about the speed of getting through paperwork and stuff.
>>
>tfw restoring
>tfw after 4 weeks masturbation already feels better
>>
>>36649952
How does that make sense? How fast is your skin stretching?
>>
Does anyone remember goatfucker?
>>
>>36650412
Faster than I expected. When I started I couldn't pull any skin over the glans when erect but now I can get 2-3 millimeters of coverage. Everyone on reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration is bandwagoning this method where you manually pull on the skin for a couple minutes every hour or so throughout the day and it seems to work very well.
>>
>>36649262

In America, the Jews would be all over it and (((shut it down))) by bankrupting the organization doing it with lawsuit after lawsuit, smear campaigns and the FDA making excuses to ban the procedure.

That said, I kind of don't want my dick to be the first one they try it on.
>>
>>36650661
No, it would be essentially impossible to do that. I mean, its not banning circumcision, but allowing people to undo it. Its not like youll be forced to undergo the procedure.
>>
>>36650572
Goatfucker?
>>
>tfw ill finally be able to massage my ridged band

I bet it feels really good desu
>>
>Wrote some more today.
One day I will be a professional comedy writer and put on a live sketch show at a comedy festival.
Then hopefully I will have my very own six episode series airing at midnight on SBS.
>>
@seanleipe follow me on instagram
>>
>>36650633
Huh. Thats pretty interesting. Ive heard of people who took years to actually finish the process.
>>
>>36652262
Who are you?

>>36652203
Wow, that's awesome

>>36652179
Ive heard it has a bunch of specialized nerve receptors, so its going to be an entirely new feeling!
>>
>>36652281
Depends on how much you were mutilated.

Also, the results can vary depending on what exactly was chopped off. If most of the sensitive inner foreskin with the frenulum was removed (low cut) then you are pretty much fucked until Foregen comes through.
>>
>>36652160
He planned a certain illegal stunt for last October to get money to give to WFIRM, iirc they are not interested in foreskin regen like foregen is but they'll look into it for the right amount of $$$.,
>>
>>36652387
>Wow, that's awesome
It hasn't actually happened. It's just a specific goal I'm working towards.
>>
>>36652506
Where would i read about this?
>>
>>36652511
Still, its good to have goals. I know what its like to not have any.
>>
>>36652420
>tfw high cut

It's better than a low I suppose.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.