[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thread about dreams a week or two ago >One guy says that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4728.png (373KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4728.png
373KB, 540x476px
>Thread about dreams a week or two ago
>One guy says that eating chocolate before bed helps for having vivid, wild, even lucid dreams
>I've been trying to have lucid dreams for my entire life with no luck
>forgot about it, two weeks go by
>last night
>bored and tired, going to bed, but first eat a third of this chocolate rabbit in the fridge because why the fuck not, who else /fatanddepressing/ here?
I don't fall asleep for another two hours but here's the dream I get:
>Thanksgiving
>walking outside my house
>run into my 10/10 short blonde haired, blue eyed, ex-gf oneitis
>casual conversation
>as I leave, she gives me a quick kiss
dafuq.wav
>IRL, she broke up with me to avoid a long-distance relationship and I'm still barely over her 4 months later
>"What are you doing?"
>"I changed my mind."
>she comes home with me for thanksgiving
>I tell her how much I missed her
>she tells me nice things that I know I'm not ever gonna hear again from anyone else
>we just cuddle and enjoy being with each other on the neighbor's front lawn
>"Anon, I lo-"
>wake up
It's not fucking fair, guys. My own subconscious has turned on me.
>>
Also, inb4
>get out Norman Reeeeeeeeeeeeeedus
I was a chubby, nerdy 5/10 on a good day with a super-beta personality who had been this girls friend for years.
For whatever reason she loved me back. My first and only gf.
I'm not even mad now, just sad.
I was a robot. I thought I had transcended and gained cyborg status. I did. For a while.
Turns out it was just an upgrade.
Also dreams thread, I guess.
>>
Does eating chocolate really help though? I want to have more vivid dreams.
>>
File: giphy (5).gif (498KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
498KB, 500x284px
>>36640534
Chocolate helps you dream? Is this true?

I don't really get dreams, haven't had a dream this year yet, so I'm gonna try it tonight.

How do you get vivid nightmares? That's what I wanna know. They seem interesting.
>>
I've never had dreams of any passions except for fright.
>>
>>36641222
I don't think you'd want a vivid nightmare.
>also checkd
>>
>>36640838
Coffee works too, for some reason. I think it might be all the extra cellular energy while sleeping.

Anyway
>just woke up from a weird dream
>visiting shopping mall alone
>dressed in professional BMX gear for some reason
>find free rental BMX bikes outside to get around the mall (which is about 5x as large as it is in real life)
>ride around outside and it's the dead of night despite being prime time active
>no light pollution and the sky beautifully black and can see every star perfectly
>park the bike outside the doors to the mall and start walking around aimlessly, not even looking for a shop
>every time I'm inside one of the indoor wings of the mall, outside is suddenly beautiful and sunny and pouring sunlight in through the windows and skylights
>random group of people starts walking with me
>keep hearing them pointing out that it's my birthday which I keep forgetting until I hear them say it
>ditch them and find a shop that sells all sorts of things
>find "contact lenses" which are two gigantic opalescent crystal balls
>sit there staring at the packaging, baffled at how these things could possibly work
>turn package around and there are two holes punched into the back with "Try me!" printed right above the holes
>bring the package to my face and look through the holes into the crystal balls
>wake up
>vision is still garbage
>>
>>36641313
All the vivid nightmares I've had (alien invasion, giant monster attack, room full of guts, getting shot in the head and remaining alive, being caught fucking a 9 year old) have all been super vivid and super fun. I wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world every time.
>>
Pro tip for anyone trying to lucid dream, record all your dreams right when you wake up even if you dont remember the entire dream. Just write them down on notepad or whatever textpad you have on your phone
>>36641422
I had a dream a small dog tried for forcefully throw up super hard, and it ended up squeezing its own guts out. it was really vivid and when I woke up I just felt nauseous and uneasy.
>>
>TFW had the courage to talk to oneitis
>wake up
JUST
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.