[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here is borderline normal/can fake being normal but has robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2272.jpg (73KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2272.jpg
73KB, 960x953px
who here is borderline normal/can fake being normal but has robot quirks or has a second life as a robot?
>>
I don't spill my spaghetti, can talk without revealing my power level

Im just invisible to the normals

If that's what you call pretending to be normal then that's what I am doing
>>
File: mentol_pepe.jpg (604KB, 2944x1656px) Image search: [Google]
mentol_pepe.jpg
604KB, 2944x1656px
>>36640305
Well I have friends and even socialize, I just can't drive myself to get someone. So here I am 23 and kv, being here though just makes me feel worse, but I hate myself so it is ok.
>>
That's me alright. I can fit amongst everyone, and hate using the word "normie". However I'll never truly belong amongst the norm or feel at ease there.
>>
>>36640305
I've been telling my parents that I've been doing normie shit at Uni like going out drinking with friends and even my acquaintances here think I'm fairly normal and have a social life

>All I do is stay in my room and watch anime
>The only time I would consider leaving is when I have class that's important
>inb4 college students can't be robots
>>
>>36640305
I can maintain decent generic conversations with ordinaries, nothing too fancy, but the normie persona is bland & lifeless. It's convincing enough, but I can tell they find me as putting no effort into it. Then again, what exactly are you supposed to do around such generic NPC people?

I'm a natural robot because of my annoying & unliveable personality, around other robots I turn loud & obnoxious with no filter, so it's fortunate that I can at least pass myself casually as a normie.
>>
I fake being normal but very poorly

so i gave up and stopped bothering to socialize

slowly going insane in my solitary neet life but it was inevitable
>>
>>36640575
>normies are generic NPCs
>implying you aren't
LOL
O
L

Like your life is exciting or adventurous as the protagonist's life
>>
I spill spaghetti mostly about women or other high adrenalin situations. So when there are no attractive women or people out to bash my skull in around I'll do mostly fine.
>>
>cyborg
>not ugly, not hot
>not autistic enough to fit in with the autists, not normal enough to fit in with the normalfags
the worst
>>
Checking in.

Diagnosed Asperger's but control it very well, the select few whom I've told are always suprised.
>>
>>36640305
I consider myself to a cyborg, yeah. I can hang around normalfags and even hold conversations with them and stuff, but I really don't find them interesting at all. Whenever I'm at home I go into robot mode.
>>
>>36640305
Even when I had friends who were full-blown normies & going to clubs with them, and I was dating girls and meeting their parents, all I wanted to do was go back home and play video games
>>
>>36640305
I believe cyborg is the term you're looking for.
>>
File: 1491185197178.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491185197178.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
>>36642005
just want it to end
>>
>>36642005
ENTP detected
>>
I'm good at infiltrating normie society
>>
>>36643857
imo "cyborg" means being neither robot nor Normand.

It's people who are into Magic The Gathering or LARPing or Insane Clown Posse or join the anime club in school/college. That sort of thing, it varies.

They're not normal, no normie is a juggallo or something, and a lot of normies will makes fun of them for who they are and what they look like and what they do for fun and all that.

On the other hand, they have a social life with all the other weirdos that share their interests and gravitate around that same culture. They have friends and things to do and be at on weekends and more often than not they'll also meet a chubby autistic girl and be in a relationship with them.

They also have nothing to hide, like robots mingling with normies, because their whole social life revolves around their identity.
>>
File: pepeNEETGlow.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepeNEETGlow.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>36640305
Do normies actually give a shit if you're just completely open about your power level?

By that I mean, you truly own it.

Like when the inevitable question of "What do you do, anon?" comes up

You straight-face tell them " I browse imageboards, read books, play with my cat, sleep in, watch anime and read manga/hentai, stay comfy, eat tendies etc."

And you say it with no shame or embarrassment or display of weakness or social inhibition?

Just openly say the equivalent of basically " I am a comfy NEET Pepe ".

?
>>
>>36644117
That's the wrongest wrong post I've read today
>>
i occasionally spill spaghetti but i look someone chadlike bc i work out im tall and i leave my cumbottles at home
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36644159
Why is it wrong?

Do these people not exist?

Are they a myth, or a figment of my imagination?

Are Chad and Stacey going out to clubs every weekend to play Dungeons and Dragons?

really makes you think
>>
>>36644127
Unless you sat them down and went over what all that stuff is one by one they would have no idea what you just said to them, and even then they'll still be confused.
>>
>>36644117
This is actually 100% right
>>36644159
Its not wrong at all. I actually know people like this. A normie and a cyborg.
>>
>>36644262
normies don't know what books are?
cats?
sleeping in?
anime?
manga?
hentai?
tendies?

what do normies even do then?
>>
I fake being a chad normie to anyone I don't know personally. Really helps.
>>
>>36642005
Are you me? Am I you?

I'm just a ghost going through life
>>
>>36640655
That's what makes them NPCs though. They are entirely predictable in their behaviour even though they are more interesting, just like the scripted npcs of an rpg. Their behaviour can be copied easily by the gopro camera no personality robot though. The robot is uninteresting and can pretend to be anything, much like the bland protagonist of an RPG.

You ever played oblivion and duplicated watermelons? Filled up your house with watermelons and have all the NPCs mutter their generic scripted responses? It works the same in real life. If you go to a grocer and start throwing around watermelons you'll get arrested by a guard npc and normal people will say "that boy ain't right"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.